Top five characters from the main series not yet in Heroes?

Thane

Hello everyone.

What are your top five characters from the main series you want to see in Heroes that have yet to make their debut? For the sake of simplicity, let's avoid talking about potential future seasonal banners.

Here's my list:

1) Lyon - Lyon is my favorite Fire Emblem villain, and I'd love for him to get a voice and updated art. I also reckon he'd get a Grand Hero Battle, thus we wouldn't have to waste orbs to obtain him. 

2) Reyson - one of my favorite characters from Tellius and indeed the whole series. Flying dancer for the win.

3) Walhart - my second favorite villain in the series, and also a potential Grand Hero Battle unit. A lot of potential here for making a real murder machine.

4) Tibarn - Has no chill and gives zero fucks. It's a shame that he's not in the game already. 

5) Shiro - One of my favorite Fates characters and one frequently overlooked. Great design, great personality, but can't escape from the fact that he's a Fates child unit.

Honorable mentions go to Arvis, Duessel, Knoll, Skrimir, Cynthia, Noire, and Flora.

Who do you want to see?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my first choice will be no surprise, but here goes :) 

Kent - I just adore this guy. I don't expect him to be strong or special, but I will build him up to my very best <3

Reyson - Pretty boy refresher unit. I want all the herons in - Leanne, Rafiel and Lehran (if we can include him as a heron), but Reyson is my favourite of them all. 

Rifis - Again, I don't expect him to be special or strong. He's just my favourite thief guy.

Wolf - Bow cavalier, pinky-purple rocking guy. He can bring a lot to the game and look great doing so. We need this guy -.-

Homer - I want him in and I want him to be a refresher unit. Again, we need more male refresher units, and I'd prefer cute, somewhat shirtless guy to shota Nils... 

Honourable mentions - Rhys, Sigurd, Leif, Quan, Finn, Shigure (especially as a singing flier), Gerome, Geoffrey... and I'm hoping Cormag and Seth are added soon. 

I want so many in this game. The ones mentioned are just the ones that came to mind right now. I think only Kent and Reyson remain consistently in my top five most wanted. 

1. Wolt - favorite must be here

2. Micaiah - Tied with Roy for my second favorite overall, so also favorite must be here

3. Lugh - Just below Eirika on my favs list

4. Nils

5. I guess Forrest.  Yeah, let's go with Forrest.  

In truth after my fifth favorite character (Lugh) my favorites list kinda blends together, so HMs to the following:

Erk, Rolf, Owain (kinda, but Odin sucks statwise so I'm putting him anyway because it'd be nice to have a decent version of him), Lyon, Azelle, Larum, and Cynthia.

In no particular order:

Micaiah - one of my favourite lords despite being quite controversial and me personally not being a fan of her role in part 4 of RD. I hope she's added as a blue mage with Thani as her personal tome.

Leif - one of the better developed lords, imo, featuring in two games and being permitted to grow from his mistakes. His Light Sword has potential to make him different than the other sword lords.

Elincia - one of the best developed main characters in the series, and Amiti would make her a great addition to Flier Emblem.

Lyon - SS needs representation and Lyon is the most deserving after the twins, additionally it would be interesting if he was given green dark magic to complete the weapon triangle with the twins. He will likely be red though.

Alvis - I never realized how complex of a character he was, having only played up to chapter 4 of FE4, until I watched a full LP. I can see why he's a fan favourite. He could be our first armoured mage.

Can't do honourable mentions because the list would be huge.

Finn: Kinda Obv coming from me but I think he'd be great. One way to work him would be to have him be a speedy Brave Lance User with some tankiness maybe 

Alvis: Best Villain in the Series IMO. And he's the best candidate for Armored Mage, If not the only. 

Tibarn: My Fav Royal Laguz Unit, I also think he'd be a physical power house for Flier Emblem. 

Joshua: I can't really see what he'd add to the game that isn't already there, but Dammit I want my Josh

Leif: Four Words: Ryoma on a Horse. With his light blade and master knight promotion I think Leif would be one of the most versatile units in the game. We've also had a lord from every game in the series except him. 

1. Rath: When I think of mounted archers, I think of him.

2. L'Arachel: We only have three mounted healers, and I think another one is in order.

3. Canas: My favorite dark mage. We need more dark mages anyways.

4. Sigurd: A second mounted sword lord would be really cool, and Sigurd totally wrecks in Geneology.

5. Ranulf: When we get beast units, I want him to represent them as a whole.

Honorable Mentions: Leif, Elinica, Micaiah, Lute, Shinon, Arvis, Medeus, Duessel, Julian, Lena.

Edit: Removed Seth because he was added.

Edited by Noble Of Pherae

1. Elincia. She's one of my favorite FE characters and she and Ike are my OTP for Tellius. <3

2. Kieran. He's another one of my favorite FE characters and we need more axes too!

3. Silas. Fates "husbando" and I just really like him. ^^

4. Marcia. She's my favorite Peg knight besides Elincia!

5. Ranulf. I LOVE me some Ranulf, man. <3 We also need to start seeing non-dragon shapeshifters sometime soon, imo.

Male Morgan for honorable mention, so I can finish my Awakening family. lol I have his parents (both Freddys, both female Robins!), so all that's left is their little boy!

Edited by Anacybele

Don't play Heroes that much, but I'd love to see certain characters in the game.

1. Lyon. One of the best villains, I'd love to see him in this game.

2. L'Arachel. One of my favorite characters from The Sacred Stones.

3. Innes. Not one of my favorites from The Sacred Stones, but I'd still like to see him in this game.

4. Garon. No one likes the villains in Fates, but I'd still like to see one in here.

5. Seth. Famous Jeigan from The Sacred Stones. He needs to be in.

Most of them are from The Sacred Stones...

1 L'Arachel. (Coming Thusday, Hype) 

really honestly after L'arachel i could as well stop pulling, ever. I basically started the game just to play a Serra L'Arachel team. 

2 Erk

because Erk and Serra in the same team would be hilarious

3 Joshua

because Joshua and l arachel in the same team would be hilarious

Just imagine that sweet arena assault preview, pure fangasm 

I feel that Sigurd, Leaf, and Micaiah should be in for the sake of having all the lords of the series, at least. I'm also curious who the top five characters in popularity according to CYL are. The most popular characters to get the shaft in Heroes are...

#17: Micaiah
#21: Dorcas
#28: Lute
#31: Mia (FE10)
#34: Joshua

My personal wishlist? Anyone from FE4, really, but if I had to narrow it down, I'd want Sigurd, Levin, and Master Knight Leaf, to pick three. There's too many people I like to really get it much lower.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

What are your top five characters from the main series you want to see in Heroes that have yet to make their debut?

There seems to be some confusion here. We're talking about personal wishlists, not what we believe to be most likely.

Only five? So cruel.

1. Black Knight -Required at some point
  2. Micaiah - Required at some point
  3. Flora - Your sister is here.
  4. Walhart - I just wanna play with the Wolf Berg...
  5. Garon - Would be an interesting unit...
  6. Kellam
  7. Lyon - Would make for an interesting GHB...
  8. Kliff - All your friends are here. Join.
  9. Sothe - Can't have Micaiah without Sothe, right?
  10. Julius - Julia is here...
1 minute ago, Thane said:

There seems to be some confusion here. We're talking about personal wishlists, not what we believe to be most likely.

Bold 'your'... maybe that'll help.

Only five huh.

• Micaiah
  • Arvis
  • Ishtar
  • Black Knight
  • Gregor

Honorable mentions: Sigurd, Lewyn, Lex, Percival,  Farina, Linus, Lute, Marissa, Lyon, Elincia, Maribelle and Benny.

Funny how most of the list is Jugdral characters when I spend the least amount of time on playing the games from that continent...

Edited by Bartozio

1. Atlas. I just like him, really. I'm not completely sure what they'd do with him; if Gray and Tobin are any indication, it'd just be "leave him a Villager" but still. He's pretty cool.
  2. Roshea. Similar reasons to Atlas, but it'd be neat if they were able to carry over his weird HP/Strength/Skill-focused stats from FE1/11 somehow and make it work.
  3. Reina. Not because I especially care about her as a character, but because having a flying bow-user would be really unique.
  4. Aversa and/or Nichol. Realistically, if we were to get one, it'd be Aversa, and she'd be a Grand Hero Battle, but it'd be really nice to have a "regular" flying tome-user available, and either Aversa or Nichol could round out the set as a red one to go with Spring Camilla's green and Summer Corrin's blue.
  5. Wolf, Sedgar, Midir, Lester, Deimne, Robert, Selfina, Roberto, Sue, Sin, Dayan, Rath, Hayden, Astrid, Geoffrey, BeckGazelle, Mueller, Andre, Monke, Thoril, Kudoka, Kabul, Sealen, Uhai, Beran, Mackoya, Sergei, Ezra, or Awakening!Bovis, or pre-promoted Castor, Python, Warren, Neimi, Noire, or Nina. I listed all of these characters to highlight just how many horseback bow-users there are in the series; they even already exist as generic enemies in FEH! You can't hide from the mounted bow-users forever IntSys just give us at least one already

My top five:

1. Grima - Really powerful dragon, one of my favorite villains.
  2. Owain - Favorite character from Awakening.
  3. Conrad - The masked knight of Echoes might want to meet the masked knight of Heroes. But Conrad was a cool Character from Echoes.
  4. Basilio - He made me laugh a lot in Awakening, he was a fun character.
  5. Erk, Matthew, Rath, Nils, Athos, Nergal - Basically more people from FE7, one of my top FE games.

1. Selena: The Flourspar; by far one of my favorite characters in Fire Emblem, a well designed tragic character that would make for a nice GHB.

2. Micaiah; I instantly fell in love with her character and design as soon as I saw her. 

3. Marisa; Another lovely lady that I adored at first sight, usually overshadowed by Joshua, she still earns a high spot hear on this list. (Please come with Shamshir.~)

4. Lyon; an amazing character and a villain who I thought some of his motives seemed good but corrupt. 

5. Leif; how can you add two Thracia characters and continue to leave out the main character of the game. Leif is a character whom I'm very looking forward to seeing added to the game. 

Noire: Got to keep my shy daughter in the game, and away from Tharja.

fMorgan : MVP of Awakening,  I question  how the devs are going to  translate her brokenness in the game 

Malice: I have a soft spot for female characters with purple hair, even more with a  eyepatch.

Nailah: See above, but an amazon wolf women , with tattoos. 

Say'ri: foreign accent, black hair, sword-woman, strong motive,brother issues. My second marriage choice after Tharja. Hopefully she will be wielding Amatsu as a personal weapon.* as 

no order..and aside from..cough the whole SS cast..

Sothe - in PoR he was where all my resources went. all his crappy stat caps maxed out as a puny thief, but i used him. labours of love man. when RD came out i was so excited like thAT'S MY BOY LOOK THAT'S MY BO- like seriously that was the last char i expected to be a main character..and then i never used him because i hate prepromotes but STILL

Wolf - bow knight that carried me hard through SD hell mode. also that hair

Nailah - the Wolf Queen of my heart. i'm in love with her design and just..her..and wolf laguz are best laguz fight me.

Any of the morphs. they just look so awesome, i can't remember much about them though because i played Blazing Blade ages ago. is that even the one they're from?

XANE - i like his character and also i'm so excited to see what they do with him in Heroes. shapeshifting shenanigans urhguh

I seriously like Magvel soooo much! If you could take anyone from there and add them I'd be super happy!

Well.... besides Tana, cause she didn't really do much for me in FE8

56 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Most of them are from The Sacred Stones...

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that ;)

Edited by Astolfo!