Top five characters from the main series not yet in Heroes?

Thane

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Top 5, simply because they're my favorites:

1) Micaiah - Bonus points if she has Thani and effective against cavarly and armors.

2) L'Arachel

3) Mia

4) Lute

5) Mareeta

Let's see...

1. Kieran - I would like to see him showing up in-game. I see him as a fairly speedy, hard-hitting and tanky axe cavalier with lolRES if we're to go with stats. He's my favorite Tellius dude because he's just freaking funny as heck.

2. Selena Fluorspar - She would be in a GHB but still, I'd like to see more Sacred Stones characters. Please include her Bolting if ever...

3. Oscar - Ike, Titania, Soren and Mist are in-game already; so why not? Extra points if he shows up with Rolf and Boyd.

4. Seth - Again, we need more folks from Sacred Stones showing up. The twins are already here, so why not bring Seth in-game?

5. L'Arachel - She's just funny in Sacred Stones!

Honorable Mentions:

Thea and Yuno (because Shanna is already in-game), Fiora and Farina (Florina is already in the playable roster), Marcia, Elincia, Sigrun, Tanith, Lute and Geoffrey, also Astrid, Rath, Sedgar, Wolf, Shin and Sue for mounted bow users, and also the other Christmas knights who are not yet in-game.

Edited by Frosty

Oh man...it's really hard to choose just 5. There are so many good characters I'd like to see. 

1.) Valbar (Blue Armor) - We need more armors. Any armors will do, but Valbar is beyond precious. I'd love to slap him on a team with Leon so they can destroy things together. (I'd say I want Kamui as well to round out the team, but we've got too many swords...) 

2.) Lugh (Blue Mage) - We don't really need anymore blue mages, and I doubt he'd end up being very top tier, but I just want him to join his family. And if he's blue, then I can run a Raigh, Lugh, Nino, and Jaffar team. (Or I could do Uncle Lucius, Uncle Raven, Lugh, and Raigh. ;A; Endless adorable possibilities. I really hope is art is all sparkly and adorable in contrast to Raigh's.)

3.) Yukimura (Mounted Dagger) - I doubt I can justify a puppet acting as a "horse" on a cavalry team, so he probably won't get buffs, but I feel like he'd be fun to play with. Once again, not super useful, but...favoritism. 

4.) Shigure (Flying Archer) - Sure Reina is the obvious choice...but we have so man flying lances already, I feel like he'd just get wasted this way. Plus he at least has the option to promote into a Kinshi Knight...so...why not? Plus flying archer would be OP. (Honorable mention to basically any horse archer. We need some variety here.)

5.) Reyson I want Rafiel more, but I also want a flying dancer character....RIP - He is beautiful and useful. And I really hope he has the power to punch people. Even better, I think it'd be great if Leanne could punch people. I'd pay good money to see an adorable chibi version of her punching people into oblivion. 

There are so many other characters I want... Mia, Nephenee, Oscar, basically all of the laguz but especially Tibarn and Kurthnaga, Lyon, Amelia, Ross, Franz, Libra...second generation characters from Awakening and Fates...

Hardin - Specifically in his cavalier form from the War of Shadows.

Nuibaba - I think it would be interesting to see how Medusa would be adapted for Heroes.

Gotoh - He needs to be added in as a powerful mage, maybe give him Starlight as his tome. 

Oliver - Another light mage, and someone who is very different from the standard type. 

Arvis - Have him be in his emperor form as an armoured mage.

Leif is most definitely not going to be his FE4 Master Knight version.

Not only because Lachesis wasn't, but because it would be ridiculous not to include his Thracia 776 Lord version instead.

In no particular order:

1. Haar: I'm honestly a bit disappointed that I'm only the second person in this topic to mention this guy, unless if I missed someone. I just can't help but love this man and how he is so chill yet also so badass at the same time.

2. Shinon: He is such an asshole, but I also can't help but love that about him. Being the best archer in the series IMO also helps quite a bit.

3. Ashnard: My personal favorite villain in the series. He'd also provide Heroes with an actual good sword flier.

4. Gangrel: I quite like the other Mad King as well, particularly after his heel turn. We could always use more dagger units as well.

5. Mozu: Donnel and Oboro both have nothing on this adorable little bruiser. She always puts in good work in my Fates runs.

Honorable mentions are under this spoiler as I have far too many of them since I'm a indecisive dip.

Spoiler

Archanea: Hardin (either pre-Darksphere or post-Darksphere), Julian, Lena, Roger, Lorenz, Jake, Astram, Xane

Valentia: Kliff, Forsyth, Python, Valbar

Jugdral: Sigurd, Lex, Finn, Jamke, Ayra, Lewyn, Erinys, Tailtiu, Brigid, Larcei, Oifey, Patty, Febail, Ced, Altena

Elibe: Dieck, Rutger, Melady, Sin, Gonzalez, Zeiss, Wallace, Sain, Heath, Farina, Pent, Louise

Magvel: Innes, Tana, L'Arachel, Ross, Lute, Gerik, Cormag, Duessel, Caellach

Tellius: Mia, Nephenee, Nolan, Jill, Tormod, Tibarn, Naesala, Elincia, Tauroneo, Reyson, Devdan/Danved, Calill, Gatrie, Volke

Ylisse / Valm: Sumia, Maribelle, Gregor, Basilio, Walhart, Brady, Cynthia, Severa, Noire

Fateslandia: Kaze, Orochi, Charlotte, Keaton, Kaden, Midori, Shiro, Kiragi, Mitama, Caeldori, Forrest, Velouria, Ophelia, Soleil, Nina, Scarlet

Edited by Tybrosion

Hard to pick an order, but mine are:

1. Aversa- I'm not even a huge fan of her character, but if she came as a red tome flier she'd could be an incredibly fun unit.

2. Velouria- My favorite beast unit and I'd love to see her get in soon. I don't know what they'll do for beast transforming units but she'd probably be fun.

3. Walhart- Really enjoyed him in Awakening and I'd I'm guessing he'd be a distant counter green cav. That'd be great, and I'd love to use him instead of Cecilia, Titania or Fredrick.

4. Ophelia- My favorite child unit after Velouria and I'd be down for another great mage.

5. Reina- I wonder how much a flying archer would shake things up. She'd probably be fun and possibly OP unless they cripple her stats for balance.

Honorable mentions go to Benny, Nuibaba, Noire, Sophie, Lute and regular Charlotte.

Edited by Alkaid

On 8/12/2017 at 8:56 AM, Rafiel's Aria said:

2.) Lugh (Blue Mage) - We don't really need anymore blue mages, and I doubt he'd end up being very top tier, but I just want him to join his family. And if he's blue, then I can run a Raigh, Lugh, Nino, and Jaffar team. (Or I could do Uncle Lucius, Uncle Raven, Lugh, and Raigh. ;A; Endless adorable possibilities. I really hope is art is all sparkly and adorable in contrast to Raigh's.)

He would probably be a green like his mom though. No other color really suits him.

Anyways my 5.

1. Edward - Favorite FE10 character. Needs Caladbolg with built in Wrath. Give him Life and Death though! NOT Defiant Atk!

2. Ross - Favorite FE8 Character. Needs his Hatchet with Distant Counter though, nothing else makes sense for him.

3. Ilyana - Second Favorite character from FE10.

4. Mia - Third Favorite FE10 character. Always competes with Edward.

5. Lara - Colorless Thief Dancer, that is all.

1. Lute (Blue Tome)

2. Sumia (Flying Lance)

3. Silas (Mounted Sword)

4. Micaiah (Red Tome)

5. Charlotte (Infantry Axe)

I'd also like to see Lyon, as a Grand Hero Battle. Not sure what color tome user he'd be, though. Maybe Red Tome? Others I'd like to see are Scarlet and Nyx.

• 1 month later...

1. Deirdre (Same time we see Arvis as a Great Hero Battle)
2. Aversa (Flying red Mage)
3. Jake (Just for Anna)
4. Myrrh (More Dragons)
5. Reina (Flying Archer and a character who cannot be drawn childlike, but I still think they can)

There are still more I like so I name them anyway... Arvis, Mikoto, Guy and Kliff would be also on my list and some more.

so to complete the set of characters in new mystery I would like to add Ryan, Cecil, Kris (version M and F)

of the other series I would like

Path of Radiance: Ilyana, Mia, Shino, Gatrie, Haar, Volke

Sacred Stone: Marisa, Joshua, l'arachel, Cormag and Lute

Blazin Sword: Karla, Harken, Kent, Sain and why not add to mark, I know it is not a unit but it would not be a good idea to add all the avatars (good to dream does not cost anything)

Awakening: Nah, Cynthia, Owain, Inigo, Gerome

Edited by Fiorex

My turn!

5) Julius: I really think he'd be fun to play as.

4) Vanessa: She holds a soft spot in my heart and I wanted her in first over Tana, but oh well.

3) Sigurd: Kinda a duh one, but I really want Sigurd next, he deserves to be in Heroes alongside the other lords.

2) Lot: I really want them to do something unique for him like making him a bow infantry, but either way I really just want a talking Lot, he's awesome.

1) Joshua: We want our redheaded Swordsman, am I right!?

1. Guy: I'm probably one of the few people in the world who likes him. He's been one of my Blazing Blade favorites for a long time and always ends up as my MVP. 

2. Joshua: My favorite SS character(well besides Lyon). 

3. Python: Another mounted Archer would be great. Also, my fave character in Echoes.

4. Micaiah: Can't say she's really a favorite of mine, but she's the lord of my first FE, so I hope I manage to get her when she's eventually added.

5. Leif: His game isn't represented by any major characters yet, and I'm interested in learning more about him and his comrades. 

Others I would like to see: Lyon, Ced, Sigurd, Myrrh, Jill, Wolf, Tethys, Jamke, Heath, Stefan, Zihark, Luthier, Sigurd, Febail, Azelle.