Top five characters from the main series not yet in Heroes?

Thane

1. Myrrh. We need more dragons! And more characters from Sacred Stones.

2. Nephanee. She has been voted for during the Choose Your Legends event, so I don't see why not.

3. Leif. Being the main character of Thracia 776, it's a surprise he isn't in the game yet.

4. Lute. Same reasons as the 1st.

5. Scarlet. I put her here because of personal bias.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alvis: He's one of the better Fire emblem villains and Jugdral as a whole needs more representation. Having Alvis also leaves a door open for Azelle. 

Hardin: I find his absence just weird. With how much reps Archenea has you'd think the character who showed the most personality would be one of them.

Pent: One of the better mages in the series and his family is already in the game. 

Forrest: Its time for the second Gen of Fates to get into Heroes. Forrest is a very good starting point. He's popular, expressive and has some depth to him. With how often they keep dragging Max Mittleman into the recording booth they may as well have him do Forrest. 

Morgan and Morgan: Because they are amazing and as far as I can tell really well liked. 

1.) Ayra (Fe4): I fell in love with her when i first saw the animation for her Astra skill. Its in my opinion one of the best animations in oldschool fire emblem. She (and her daughter) carried me through the game killing most of the bosses.

2.) Tana: I just love Pegasus knights. And she's my favourite Gba Peg Knight.

3.) Leif: LIGHT SWORD. A Sword that targets Res would be a nice addition for Heroes.

4.) Ophelia: Since she was my Fates  waifu she has to be on this list. Ganeplay wise I really liked her personal skill which increased her crit based on the number of tomes in her inventory. This could be reflected in a C passive that decreases her Special trigger colldown if their are atleast 2 magic user on your team.

5.) Miledy: She was my best character in my playthrough of Fe6 and I really enjoyed her design and story.

And I played through Fe6 again just to max out her stats: 

598e17868cf82_FireEmblem-TheBindingBlade_1498888794016.png.8b0fbf8fdc2a4b8b889c41ca71cd139d.png

Edited by Nathair

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

fMorgan : MVP of Awakening,  I question  how the devs are going to  translate her brokenness in the game 

Triangle advantage all the time.

Anyways:

Morgan (F)

Walhart

Sumia

Seth

Cynthia

1.) Mozu. Because she is my favorite girl, and she needs to be in the game.

2.) Naesala. Because he is my favorite man, and he needs to be in the game. Also: BIRD TRANSFORMATIONS.

3.) Flora. One of the best characters in Fates deserves to be in Heroes.

4.) Makalov. Because no one really likes him, but I do.

5.) Aran. Because he is my favorite halberdier.

Honorable mention goes to Petrine. I know she probably won't appear because she wasn't playable, but I want my Flame Lance toting Paladin to come back. 

1 minute ago, saisymbolic said:

Honorable mention goes to Petrine. I know she probably won't appear because she wasn't playable, but I want my Flame Lance toting Paladin to come back. 

Ursula wasn't playable either and she somehow ended up being the villain representing 7. So Its always possible for Petrine to get some time to shine. I'd be happy if she did. 

Just now, Etrurian emperor said:

Ursula wasn't playable either and she somehow ended up being the villain representing 7. So Its always possible for Petrine to get some time to shine. I'd be happy if she did. 

Oh yeah. I forgot about Ursula.

1: Walhart: We dould use another axe cav unit and his Wolf Berg would be put to good use.

2: Hardin: Armored units could use all the support they can get and the Dark Emperor would be a great fit. He's also one of the better Archanea characters.

3: Arvis: An armored mage would be most welcome as well as more Jugdral representation. If he's in, Reptor also has a chance.

4: Jedah: Trustworthy Man must put Sonya in her place. 

5: Garon: Despite his role in Fates, he's actually pretty talented and could come to FEH in four different varieties: Armored axe, dragon, armored mage and cav (Younger Garon Cipher card).  He's good enough to have a banner by himself. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1. Lewyn One of my favourite characters from FE4, and Jugdral is underrepresented anyway. Being a Bard could also potentially allow him to be a Green magic based Dancer. Just don't make the Holsety too broken please.
  2. Ishtar Just give me the Goddess of Thunder with her Thorhammer.
  3. Arvis Has the potential to be the first Magic based Armorknight. Also is a pretty cool dude and we need Falaflame in the game.
  4. Leif Let's just hope that he gets his Lightsword instead of a Staff R.I.P. Lachesis and her Earth Sword.
  5. Fin I choose him over Sigurd or Cuan simply because he and his Brave Lance was such an asset in Thracia 776.    

While I chose Jugral only, seeing peeps from SS, RD (which I don't even like except for the Sothe/Nolan-Brigade) or really, any other game than Echoes, Fates or Awakening for a while would make me incredible happy. Especially the case for Echoes. Also, Valter would most definitely be on this list if he wouldn't have been announced.

1.) Azelle: I want more units from Jugdral and another Red Mage Knight to join the roster. I would make Azelle a faster but less durable version of Leo. 

2.) Arvis: He could be an armored caster unit if they base his design off of his Emperor Class. He'd have Valflame as his personal weapon. If they ever implement Arvis in the game, I bet he'd be a GHB unit like Zephiel. 

3.) Leif: I know he'd be another Sword user, but we have every single sword lord in the series except for him (and I guess Sigurd as well). They'd have to make the Light Brand his personal weapon. I guess it'd target resistance instead of defense perhaps? 

4.) Julius: Perhaps he'd be a Red version of Julia? He'd have his Loptyr tome as a personal weapon. 

5.) Tormod: He was a personal favorite of mine to use in FE9 and 10.

I hope IS decides to make a Velthomer-themed banner in the future where you'd recruit all the descendants of Fala like Azelle, Saias, Julius and Arvis. That'd be swell. You heard it here first. 

There are way more than five that I'd like to see. Maybe I'll make two lists - one for personal favourites, and one for units that'd fill mechanical niches.

Favourites:

Lute, because Lute is awesome beyond compare. I'd like her to have either Excalibur (because Sacred Twins) or Thoron+ (because someone needs to have it).

Ranulf, the best kitty-cat man. He's a cat, so he'd be green in my laguz/taguel/other shifter framework.

Joshua, because he has a hat. Hopefully he gets Audhulma.

Laurent, my repeat Lunatic+ MVP. Probably would be a boringly generic red mage, but eh.

Shizas for a GHB. Actually, I think I'll echo several others and call for Selena the Fluorspar to show up.

Mechanical stuff:

Aversa for her potential to be a red flier, completing the flying mage trinity.

Reina, because she'd be a bow flier.

Arvis, as a red knight.

Xane, so we can see how his chameleon ability will play out in Heroes. Probably Sword Fighter for his class.

Merlinus. Just Merlinus.

Edited by Seafarer

No order in particular:

1. Joshua - I'd expect him to be one of the first when another SS banner is around

2. Alternate Annas - They're excuse for more Annas has been made clear enough. Use it pls.

3. Kana - Actual dragon babies.

4. Kliff - Because we need another shota and another Aura user.

5. Kamui not Corrin- I love dat asian dude.

1. Joshua - Favorite character love what he did to become a a real king to his people. Also my favorite class. Has a badass hat. Love his supports.

2. Alvis- Probably my favorite villain in series. If wondering play fe 4.

3. Seth- my second fav in sacred stones, could on forever to talk about. 

4. Aran- First ever solider that I liked, was the goat of the Silver Army, loved his design

5.Pent- the best sage in all gba fe's. Loved his look didnt take his job that serious, loved his wife. Made me love sages. 

Notable mentions Colm, King Hayden my name , Orson, Sothe, Selena, Shinon, Stefan, Tibarn

1. Shigure - Shigure was a big part of Fates three part DLC plot. He's like the one child who's hair is always the same color, so it doesn't matter if he's included in the game as no one will be able to tell who is father is. It would also be amazing to have a flying Singer unit in the game.

2. Sigurd - Sigurd is a main character, and a very high-tier lord. Him and Leif still need to be in the game.

3. Leif - Another main character and lord who has yet to appear in the game.

4. Arvis - A personal favorite of mine that I definitely favor over the other characters I mentioned on this list. Arvis is a great villain, who's not one sided and simply doing things for the sake ~EVIL~. I tried making a FEH version of Arvis here. I think it turned out pretty well, he's also decently good for a mediocre Spd red mage.

5. Sumia - Chrom's canon wife needs to be on here. I hope she has the Luna lance like she does in her cover arts. That would be epic, especially if Luna had an effect where it's like "If unit special triggers, resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1)."

As for my personal faves that I want in the game -

1. Arvis

2. Joshua

3. Seth (A sort of equivalent of Frederick) Lyon actually I've read about him, and I'm almost about to finish Sacred Stones.

4. Shigure

5. Colm Actually Black Knight seems like he would be much cooler.

Edited by Logos

Limiting it to 5 is hard, so I'm going to do 5 goodies and 5 baddies.

Also, the remaining Lords because fucking duh. 

Goodies

1. Ced

2. Reyson

3. Skrimir

4. Yukimura (Because shuriken cav)

5. Reina (Because bow flier)

Baddies

1. Arvis

2. Travant

3. Callaech (or however the fuck you spell it)

4. Jarod

5. Monsters.... no seriously, why the hell not?

My top five that I really want are:

Kaze my favorite Fates character I really like him and am pretty surprised that he is not in the game already

Zihark my favorite swordsman

Nailah I love wolves and I want all wolfs in Heroes but Nailah is my top pick

Naesala because I love ravens

Kieran I liked him in his games and I want another axe horse unit in Heroes

1. Wolf (FE1/3/11/12)- The first edgelord, but I would like more mounted archers in general. He's a pretty interesting character as well.

2. Leylia (FE4)- With her Barrier Sword as well. I would like to see some substitute representation, and it's been a while since we've gotten a new dancer.

3. Rutger (FE6) Wasn't he like, the second most popular character from FE6? I'm surprised his love interest made it in before he did.

4. Marcus (FE6/7)- Surprised he isn't in already either. He's pretty well loved.

5. Micaiah (FE10)- She's a lord and we don't have many light users either. She's popular and it's not like they're afraid to use her as fanservice.

• Micaiah
  • Black Knight
  • Rudolf
  • Walhart
  • Arvis

These are just five of some characters that I would like to see, but I would love to see their inclusion. These five have a good chance of being GHBs.

• Mozu. The character I married in my Fates Revelation playthrough.
  • Lute. My favourite character from Sacred Stones. She is superior, after all.
  • Morgan. Best daughter.
  • Forrest. My favourite second-gen character from Fates.
  • Literally anyone from FE Cipher. The four mascots share this spot. If that's against the rules, then Yuzu.

• L'Arachel
  • Bastian
  • Ophelia
  • Noire
  • Lethe

I just love some of these over-the-top personalities and they'll all be a blast to listen to. I didn't think I'd get her but Athena was on my last list and it was solely to hear her speak.

I expect L'Arachel to be introduced but I don't know for the others.
Edited by Vince777

It was tough choosing just 5, I can write out a list of characters if I wanted to

- Ayra - we need some more FE4 representation, if not her then Shannon.

- Tiltyu - personal bias, I find it cute that she follows Claude around and he's like, "Noooooo, stop following me... Get this little girl off of me Sigurd!"

- Alvis - because we have Seliph. Make him a GHB character and Seliph get's his revenge. (Then again we need the Black Knight)

- Lyon - I find it cool that we're getting Valter in the next GHB so how about some love for  Lyon?

- Joshua - That hat needs to get in! :Joshua:

I think about we're lacking in axe fighters so why not have Dart, Fergus, Ross, Othin, Boyd, and Cord and Bord. And why not have Feena in? She's literally one of the few characters I want in from Archanaea.

Edited by Replica Model

I want my favorite villains in this!!

- Petrine
- Julius
- Alvis
- Black Knight

and the most badass of all

- MAD KING ASHNARD!!
It'd be great if they included his terrifying theme song somehow

My list

1. Lyon: One of the best villains to me and Leon's heterosexual brother. I'm hoping for a slow and strong red mage.

2. Micaiah: One of the best protagonists, and a much needed light magic rep. I'd like her to be a blue equivalent to Julia and use Thani.

3. F!Morgan: Best daughteru, no competition. She's kind of interesting because of her class options. A Grandmaster with a Levin Sword sounds appropriate but a Dark Flier would be pretty cool too.

4. Nephanee: The lance-lady who won everyone's heart before Oboro. Maybe she would be a speedy lance infantry for a change?

5. Lethe: Cat girls? Fucking weebs ruining Fire Emblem... If and when Laguz are introduced, I hope Lethe is one of them. I like to think she'll have a strike weapon that let's her pass through forests normally.

Honorable mentions to: Melady, Myrrh, Rath, Duessel, Rinka