Top five characters from the main series not yet in Heroes?

Thane

1. Miriel (FE 13); She's one of my favourite characters in Awakening.
  2. Isadora (FE 7); I loved using her and she was my favourite cavalier/paladin to use, put in the finest of work for me.
  3. Dorothy (FE 6); I like Dorothy
  4. Keaton (FE 14); I wouldn't mind seeing beast units in this game now and I like him the most.
  5. Kaze (FE 14); It feels weird to have Saizo in the game but not his brother Kaze.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s funny there’s characters I like that I want to be in the game but think would probably not be good if they were added so I want to make two lists one for characters I want for the characters and when I want for gameplay reasons.

Characters 

1. Igrene: with no special bow to her name it’s unlikely she would come with anything special  much like her father she is unlikely to actually be good there for I will be unable to use her as much as I like her. (also release alternate version Hawkeye that’s actually good please)

2. Oswin:  Unless he statistically better than Effie which is unlikely or comes with Rex Hasta he will be unable to stand out among Lance armors.  As much as I would like to see him released it is likely Effie would overtake him.

3. Kaze, Patty, Colm, or Legault: any thief really has the high possibility to be an absolute garbage but I suppose they’re bound to release and actually good one besides Kagero one day.  Though have one ideas for that below for Kaze specifically. 

4. Joshua, Mia, Lucia, Guy, etc. Most these guys are highly likely to just be another generic sword user (though if Lucia comes with Parity  that could be a game changer) and I do not need more of them even if they were added  I am unlikely to summon for them due the sheer number of 5* swords (15 unique swords) I have.

5. Arthur, Renault, Rhys I fear these guys will come with staves, Rhys I could understand having one still be cool if he didn’t  because light magic was allowed to exist in the game be on Naga and Aura.

Gameplay:

1. Aversa:  absolutely do not care for her character or design, but flying Red Tome yes please.

2. Reina:  I don’t mind her character but Flying bow user yes please.

3. 2nd Gen Arvis or Bloom:  Okay I know since the rumors were predicted correctly that Arvis is coming but we don’t know if it’s first or second gen either way I’m happy for free Red tome user but we need an Armored Tome please. 

4. Nils or any of the boss dragons for free versions: Hone Dragons please,  this game needs more dragons in general Ninian was the only one added since launch 

5. Hannibal or Kaze:  Okay these are both massive ifs but Hannibal on top of being a cool dude can use a Bow so mabye he could be our first bow armor. For Kaze if IS gave him the hunters knife (on top of a decent stat spread) we could have a nice anti horse-meta unit,  obviously any thief unit could have a horse slaying knife, but the hunters knife is from fates so he would most likely have it.

Edited by Locke087

6 hours ago, I'm a Spheal said:
  1. Miriel (FE 13); She's one of my favourite characters in Awakening.

I LOVE YOOOU ♥ Miriel seems hated by everyone and she's my favourite girl! Nice to see someone who likes her as well! 
I'd love to have her, she was a great mage. And I want to use Heroes support system to marry her to Sully. I'd love to have Libra as well to marry with Virion tbh

I only played the 3DS era games (yet I'm really looking foward to playing the older ones!) which are the ones with the most characters on Heroes, so it's not like there's a lot for me to wish for.

Besides ultimate-mage-best-waifu-Miriel, I'd love to see "normal" Charlotte as well, was one of the funniest units to use. Would miss her criticals tho. I agree with Aversa (flying tome + super cool desing), and some flying archer would be great as well (Summer Takumi, please!).

And would love to have a Garon GHB. As weird as Fates plot was, Garon's desing was exquisite.

For the sake of more RNG and cringes in Arena! This game needs more Dancers/Singers to mess our Arena runs:

1. Shigure, Movement Type: Flyer, Gem: Blue (Spears), Singer!

2. Nils, Movement Type: Infantery, Gem: Green Breath (Dragon), Dancer!

3. Azura Nohr Version, Movement Type: Infantery; Gem: Green (Tome), Singer! (lets break the game even more!)

4. Lara, Movement Type: Infantery; Gem: Colorless (Daggers), Dancer!

5. Insert Random Infantery Dancer wiht an Axe as weapon.

Tadaaa!!! Everyone Rejoice for fucked up Arena runs!

Character-specific, because I Love Them:

• Ranulf
  • Idoun
  • Saleh
  • Leila
  • Uther (...I can dream.)

(Melody from FE6 would also be pretty great.)

Gameplay-specific:

• A green dragon. I think Idoun would do well as a green dragon (it'd give her a direct comparison to Fae, too!) but I think Myrrh would be good, too.
  • Red flying mage. If not a seasonal unit, then Aversa would probably work well for this.
  • Flying archers. Give me Reina. (Or seasonal Takumi)
  • Axe pegasus rider! (I can dream)
  • Green dancer. Lalum, maybe? Give her a green tome or axe, I'd buy it.

• Micaiah- I love her character in Radiant Dawn, really think she deserves to be in this game after garnering so many votes in CYL
  • Sothe- If you bring Micaiah in, you almost HAVE to bring in her "sidekick" Sothe
  • Myrrh- We need more Dragons, and I really liked Myrrh from Sacred Stones
  • Lute- One of my more favorite mages from the games I have played.
  • Caeldori- Kind of a long shot here, and doesn't really have much of a chance of happening, but I'd love to have her in Heroes.

Purely from a character specific perspective:

Muarim: I will forever be Muarim's #1 fan. He's my favourite character in the series.

Benny: I absolutely love him as a character but if I'm being honest, I'd probably struggle to find a place for him in my team even if I had him as a 5 star

Heather: I'm possibly the only person in existence who's taken Heather to endgame multiple times.

Brady: Like Benny, he'd likely be a bad unit, but I love him regardless

Brunya: Don't judge me

1. Sumia - Well she's my wife in Awakening and bears my favorite daughter character in the game. Kinda surprised she wasn't in the original roster either, though its possible she could've been a Florina or a Caeda, so maybe its better she sat out for now.

2. Silas - Favorite cavalier. He's such a bro and I want him on my team.

3. Flora - I loved the maids so much and it would be nice to have a viable daggar user added.

4. Ilyana - Never played any of the Tellius games but she looks pretty cute and could easily fit into the cast.

5. Mia - Same with Ilyana.

I'd like some villains like Linus, Gangrel, Brunya, and Lyon to be added too.

On 8/11/2017 at 7:50 PM, Zelgius said:
  • Micaiah
  • Black Knight
  • Rudolf
  • Walhart
  • Arvis

These are just five of some characters that I would like to see, but I would love to see their inclusion. These five have a good chance of being GHBs.

Don't know anything about the last two characters but you have a similar taste in characters as me. 

since this thread is back and I apparently never posted in it

kamui and noire are the main two I'd want, but I'm also waiting on micaiah and leonardo. lucia or ranulf would be really cool too. this is in no particular order but it'd be something like

1. noire

2. kamui

3. micaiah/leonardo

4. ranulf

5. lucia

not entirely sure on that but noire and kamui would definitely be my first picks

Edited by unique

1. Naesala. My favourite Laguz, and a damn cool character in general. As a Flier Emblem user, I'd love to have this guy on my team someday. Without introducing a new mechanic for Laguz, Naesala would actually be really easy to implement in Heroes. He has Wind Magic in his own game as a skill, so he'd be a perfect candidate for a Green Tome Flier. To make things even more meta, he could have Gronnraven.

2. Mia/Marisa. These two are kinda tied for #2 in my book because I like them equally as characters and as units. Mia would have a Wo Dao, while Marisa could introduce the Shamshir.

3. Haar. We need the god of RD in Heroes. We also need more Male fliers. Its a win-win. Plus as somebody on Reddit said once, they could make a nod to his Cancel skill by giving him a Firesweep Axe (or give him Windsweep as a skill).

4. Myrrh. Being a flying unit in her own game would allow her to diversify Dragon units even more. I could see her being a Green Dragonstone Flier with Hone Dragons and (insert Breath skill here). But having a flying Dragon alone would be worth.

5. Dorcas. I know youre thinking im japing or something, but they could potentially incorporate the memes into him by giving him Poison Strike on his Axe (like a Venin Axe). I kinda like the idea of themed characters.

On 26.9.2017 at 0:27 AM, Hilda said:

For the sake of more RNG and cringes in Arena! This game needs more Dancers/Singers to mess our Arena runs:

1. Shigure, Movement Type: Flyer, Gem: Blue (Spears), Singer!

2. Nils, Movement Type: Infantery, Gem: Green Breath (Dragon), Dancer!

3. Azura Nohr Version, Movement Type: Infantery; Gem: Green (Tome), Singer! (lets break the game even more!)

4. Lara, Movement Type: Infantery; Gem: Colorless (Daggers), Dancer!

5. Insert Random Infantery Dancer wiht an Axe as weapon.

Tadaaa!!! Everyone Rejoice for fucked up Arena runs!

Even tough my post was more in the fact i was salty because i lost a perfect Arena Assault run to a Dancer, I'd like to note out that i predicted the upcomeing seasonal event banner extremly good!

Shigure: Check, albeit not a flying dancer, but blue tome dancer
Azura Nohr Version: Check, Green Axe user instead of Tome
Lara: Check, Olivia with a different dress but as a colorless dagger user
Green Tome Dancer: Check

god i cant wait for the next week arena .... the RNG and runs will be so fucked

On 26/09/2017 at 10:07 PM, Icelerate said:

Don't know anything about the last two characters but you have a similar taste in characters as me. 

According to the leaks, we should actually get Arvis next month for a GHB. I'm hoping he's an armoured mage, if so he'd be a very interesting character.

I wish that FEH would add Laguz, as well as light and dark magic. I do think the added stone colors would be weird at first but I like the old weapon triangle with anima and light magic. Ah, perhaps it's just wishful thinking on my end. I wouldn't know how they would implement it.

I've only played FE7, FE8, FE9, FE10, and all of the 3DS era games.

Also, my list in no particular order... 

• Reyson. I wasn't a big fan of his character, but that's primarily because I didn't use him often enough in battle. I love the idea of a flying singer and the idea of more Tellius characters appearing.
  • Lute. Everyone loves Lute, she kicks major ass in SS. I want an usable red mage that isn't from Awakening. (I don't hear much about Katarina, so I don't know if she's good or not.) I think SS also has the least amount of heroes and a banner with Lute would be pretty popular.
  • Soleil. While this is purely a personal opinion, I wouldn't mind to see more diversity in the game with Soleil. I like the idea of her flirting with the (f) summoner and I would, in general, like to see child units introduced. I think she could be an interesting sword or axe unit.
  • Charlotte. I'm not a big fan of Fates. I'm glad that they haven't introduced a lot of Fates characters since Heroes' release. I am a big fan of hard-hitting green units. I also adored using Berserker!Charlotte. I want a team full of powerful women, IS.
  • Michiah. I haven't finished FE10 yet but I really love her design. While she's kind of a bland character to me, I still think she should be added. She's one of the only main characters who hasn't been added yet. I want to see her as a mage, and any color would work, preferably blue.

It's so hard to narrow down to just five, but okay I'll play along.

These aren't necessarily my favorite characters, just ones that I think would be interesting to see added that could bring something new to the table.

In no particular order:

• Mareeta. I know another fast red sword user is boring on paper, but Mareeta brings a lot to the table. Mareeta is easily my favorite playable unit in Thracia 776, and she has been one of the most compelling characters in the series to me. Moreover, Mareeta has an exclusive item in Thracia 776 called Mareeta's Sword that granted her the Awareness/Nihil skill. Imagine a unique weapon that could negate buffs and debuffs from your opponents, or maybe prevent their skills from activating as if no combat occurred. My original thought was to put Ayra here, but I think Mareeta is a more unique unit gameplay-wise.
  • Lewyn. Another green mage you say? Not just any green mage, my friend. Lewyn is objectively one of the ultimate powerhouses of all of Fire Emblem. If Lewyn didn't have the highest speed stat in the game, that would just be a disservice to the canon. Plus a personal legendary tome giving him bonus speed? Now you're asking for trouble, and I'm loving every second of it. I think it would also be cool if he got a personal skill that accelerated his special cooldown by 1 if he is faster than the opponent, similar to Ike's Heavy Blade skill.
  • Ishtar. You're probably asking yourself if all of the characters on my list are from Jugdral. The answer is no, sadly, but most of my favorites are from there, so I'm getting my bias out of the way at the beginning. This blue mage is one of my favorite antagonists in Fire Emblem (Not as great as Arvis, but SO much better than Julius), and she has the power to back it up. I'm imagining Mjolnir as a legendary, personal weapon that acts like either the Wo Dao+ or as a Slaying weapon, and I need that in my life right now. Plus, she would make for a very fun GHB.
  • Pelleas. I always viewed Pelleas as such a tragic character that just wanted to try his hardest to make his home a better place. Radiant Dawn was my introduction to Fire Emblem, and Pelleas was likewise my first Dark Mage unit. Despite being a dark mage, I think that Pelleas should be a blue mage to reference that he can also wield thunder tomes to great effect, but his strongest tome would be a personal dark magic tome like Carreau or Verrine.
  • Dheginsea. I want my dragon king GHB. I also want another Green Dragon (Nice reference to his grandson as well). Literally a living legend, few characters instilled more fear in me than seeing Dheginsea waiting for me in the endgame of Radiant Dawn, and I want to be able to control that unit! There's so many interesting skills that could be added as well with the introduction of the laguz, but I feel like Dheginsea is the easiest transition into bringing them into the game. Maybe Kurthnaga, but Dheginsea is so much more imposing.

Honorable mentions go to all of the Laguz Royals, Oswin, Quan, Jamke, Travant, Shannan, Shinon, Leif, Finn, Percival, Athos, Saleh, Gerik, and Joshua.

I'd have to say Finn, Leif, Asvel, Sety and Hugh. FEH has done pretty well with putting characters I like in, so I'm just hoping for more Jugdral reps really.  

Finn: Probably my favourite Jugdral character, I value loyalty and selflessness a lot and he exemplifies that.  This small blurb doesn't do his character justice but he already has plenty of love from people that have played FE4 and 5.  Brave Lance powercreep please!

Leif: Can't really say much that hasn't been said, a fantastic lord and in my top 3.  I might like to see him as a bulkier unit in FEH, with serviceable attack of course. I'd like for Light Brand to effect res instead of def and have DC built in.

Asvel: Leif's supposed best friend. I'd be lying if I said I didn't mostly like him for his tome and design, if only Thracia would've had better opportunities of characterisation for him.  He'd probably be a pretty good unit in FEH, his stats might not end up as good as competitors such as Nino and Summer Elise, but Grafcalibur (which I think will have -1 cooldown effect) should make him solid.

Sety: I actually feel like he's quite similar to Finn, only that he isn't really loyal to one specific person or group.  A selfless hero type through and through, also beats himself up despite his great efforts.  Do you think showering this guy with praise would be bothersome for him since he believes he doesn't deserve it? Again, this kind of character is exactly my type.  I imagine him being a speed-demon in FEH, possibly faster than Lon'qu at base.  Forseti has to have some kind of crazy effect too.  Really hope it doesn't get the Tyrfing treatment.

Hugh: I find him to be a cute, loveable manchild, his supports are all fun and I give him full favouritism when I play through FE6.  He and Niime must get in FEH. I can't imagine he'll be good here though.  But that's fine, I can just baby him again. EASILY my favourite mage.

Edited by Sayyyaka

1 hour ago, Sayyyaka said:

Hugh: I find him to be a cute, loveable manchild, his supports are all fun and I give him full favouritism when I play through FE6.  He and Niime must get in FEH. I can't imagine he'll be good here though.  But that's fine, I can just baby him again. EASILY my favourite mage.

He's one of my favourites, too. I'd love to have him, Niime and Canas so they can be all together again. Shame we never met Canas' wife, otherwise we could have the whole family.

Canas, Erk, Luthier, Knoll, and Cormag-- my loser mage sons + wyvern-riding soft boi. None of whom I expect to ever be in either haha. 

At least this game was nice to me with my female favorites! They're pretty much alllll here. But then, I suppose they're all substantially more universally-popular as well.

Edited by BANRYU

Wow, looking through this topic there are so many good ideas! As for my own five:

1. Ashnard - He’s quite the villain in PoR and not only is his legacy felt in RD but this game is perfect for him! Heroes is about stopping an eternal war. He loves war! Sure he’d be fighting on our side for peace but until the whole game ends there’ll be plenty of heads for him to remove.

2. Myrrh - We need more dragons! More green ones specifically and Myrrh is so awesome and cute!

3. Marcia - Definitely one of my best units in PoR and we could use more food-based exclamations! Plus, it might be a good opportunity to get another unit with Hone Fliers (Hinoka come hoooome!)

4. Grima - Even if it’s just a pallate swap of Robin or something, this could be pretty cool. Might also be good to expand Grima’s character since the game ended with the dragon being fairly mysterious.

5. Ilyana - Hungry mage? Hungry mage.

Someday, folks!