Alola Starter Keychain Preorder Bonuses! (Pokemon Center only)

Anacybele

Just saw this tweet!

We get some cute preorder bonuses for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon! This has me sold on preordering, because I want that Popplio to go with the Eevee hanging on my purse. ^^

It just says US though, so I'm sorry to Europeans if they don't get them. :(

EDIT: Oh, I just discovered that you don't get to choose which keychain you get. That sucks. I don't want Rowlet or Litten at all. I'd just end up selling them and that's a bit of a waste on a preorder on a site that I don't normally preorder on. So I've changed my mind on this, but this news is still here for others that wish to do it and later share which keychain they got.

Edited by Anacybele

I think I'd be more interested in pre-ordering the game if we actually knew anything about it, but it'd take more than a single random keychain to entice me at this point.

Pretty much all we've seen of it so far is Lycanroc-Orange (event-exclusive), that new movie Pikachu (event-exclusive, possibly Japan-exclusive as well at this point), and those new obligatory forms that superficially don't seem to tread any ground Kyurem didn't already.

Edited by Iridium

Nothing will ever beat a Klefki keychain.

Pokémon is the only series I'll ever buy their games day 1 so I don't need any little bonuses to appreciate my pre-order. Though I don't mind them.

Edited by Ronnie