NFL 2017-2018 Season - Eagles win their first Super Bowl!

Anacybele

5 minutes ago, -Cynthia- said:

Fuck of course the Pats won again. Conveniently with all the calls going their way yet again...

It's blatant cheating at this point. Everyone knows it, they just need to admit it. I just can't wait to see what becomes of New England after Brady and Bellichick leave.

3 minutes ago, chococoke said:

Yup, it's rigged for the Patriots. Stay mad, everyone. See you in Minnesota

One day, you guys will suck. And everyone will laugh at you. The Patriots can go fuck themselves. We want something new, not the same old shit.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Hylian Air Force said:

One day, you guys will suck. And everyone will laugh at you. The Patriots can go fuck themselves. We want something new, not the same old shit.

Unfortunately, that time has passed. The Patriots were consistently one of the worst teams in the NFL up until about 15 years ago.

They may suck again when Tom and Bill split, but their time in the clown car has already passed.

3 minutes ago, -Cynthia- said:

Well putting it all in perspective it was a lot better year than anyone could have asked for. So close to the Super Bowl though...

The Pats getting to the Super Bowl again puts a big damper on the good games that we've gotten this year.

The Vikings are memetic losers in football, but I really need them to come through and win this whole thing. I'd be alright with an Eagles win at the SB, but the idea of Philly sports fans(No offense to anyone in Philly) getting any satisfaction makes my stomach churn.

Edited by Slumber

13 minutes ago, chococoke said:

It's not over yet. I'm not convinced the Eagles offense is legit with Foles. The Vikings just can't abandon the run and put too much on Keenum's plate 

The Vikings are doing a lot of things wrong. There are gaping holes in their defense right now, and all of the Eagles' TDs have been to wide open receivers.

The Vikings could turn it around, but we're the NFL bridesmaid. Never the bride. Something like this was bound to happen.

Yeah, it's over. SB ain't coming home this year.

Edited by Slumber

Wow, between seeing the boring Patriots over and over and the anthem kneeling, it's no wonder the NFL's ratings have dropped. I'm completely bored now too.

Fuck the Pats and this league.

It's a good thing I don't drink when I'm alone, or I'd be drunk off my ass right now.

The Eagles better kick the shit out of the Pats in 2 weeks.

Edited by Slumber

Was really hoping for a Jags and Vikings SB.

Dont mind the Eagles, though it would have been more exciting for the Vikings to make it and play a SB at home. But it is what it is unfortunately.

Best of luck to the Eagles. They're our last hope in stopping the Patriots now.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

The Brownies just don't want to stop sucking. lol They hired Todd Haley. XD

tbh todd haley is better than nothing (they didn't have an OC), he hasn't historically been a bad OC. i mean, the steelers have won the division with him as OC for a while, and todd haley was the OC of the Cardinals team that almost won the Super Bowl (and their offense carried them through)

he's apparently just kind of an asshole that nobody wants to deal with, but he could help right a ship

i like this video the most from sb nation:

Edited by Lord Raven