New Interview with the Devs.

Truthblade

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/11/2017 at 10:10 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

So the Saiyan Twins are swordies because ease of tutorial teaching? I understand the logic, even if I still disagree with the move.

I'm still confused about it. Can you explain it to me? IMO each of the OCs should've gotten one part of the weapon triangle, one gets an axe, one gets a lance, and one gets a sword.

31 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I'm still confused about it. Can you explain it to me? IMO each of the OCs should've gotten one part of the weapon triangle, one gets an axe, one gets a lance, and one gets a sword.

At the start of the game before you start playing, you choose which of the twins is your MC lord.  The developers want the tutorial to be the same no matter which character you choose, and they want to introduce the weapon triangle starting with swords.  Therefore, both twins use swords.

17 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

At the start of the game before you start playing, you choose which of the twins is your MC lord.  The developers want the tutorial to be the same no matter which character you choose, and they want to introduce the weapon triangle starting with swords.  Therefore, both twins use swords.

Oh ok that makes sense.

It's a shame though, since I prefer that non-twin guy but whatever. I guess we'll stick to pineapple head then.