Skills for Sakura?

AlphaDialga7

I'm planning to optimize almost every unit on a Revelation-Classic Lunatic Run that i plan to be doing. I'm up to Sakura on the list, and I saw that her best class was Priestess. What would be some supportive skills to put on her?

For skills try Live to Serve, which allows her to heal herself whenever she heals an injured unit. Bowfaire to improve her damage output. Rally Speed, to buff allies. Inspiration to b  an easy method to buff allies without using a rally skill. And Amaterasu for healing chip damage for nearby allies. Just remember she works best with a Shining Bow.

5 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

For skills try Live to Serve, which allows her to heal herself whenever she heals an injured unit. Bowfaire to improve her damage output. Rally Speed, to buff allies. Inspiration to b  an easy method to buff allies without using a rally skill. And Amaterasu for healing chip damage for nearby allies. Just remember she works best with a Shining Bow.

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about going Live to Serve/Inspiration, and I knew Shining Bow would work best on her. But then again, there is only so much Shining Bow to go around, splitting them among Niles, Nina, and possibly Anna. I've seen you reply to a previous post of mine, and while I know not all units are going to be supportive, I've already used Amaterasu on Azura, Amaterasu, Bowfaire, and Rally Speed on Shigure. While I will be willing to use these skills on her if they are best, are there any others that could help her stand out?

1 minute ago, AlphaDialga7 said:

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about going Live to Serve/Inspiration, and I knew Shining Bow would work best on her. But then again, there is only so much Shining Bow to go around, splitting them among Niles, Nina, and possibly Anna. I've seen you reply to a previous post of mine, and while I know not all units are going to be supportive, I've already used Amaterasu on Azura, Amaterasu, Bowfaire, and Rally Speed on Shigure. While I will be willing to use these skills on her if they are best, are there any others that could help her stand out?

In that case, other skill that can help Sakura out are Rend Heaven, to assist her in fighting tough opponents, Countermagic  to dish back the damage from mages, Warding Blow to fight mages head on (works well with a dual yumi), Replicate to have double the support power, Luna to pierce high defense enemies. Usually the same skills works well  on everyone, unless you are try to make a niche build.

16 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

In that case, other skill that can help Sakura out are Rend Heaven, to assist her in fighting tough opponents, Countermagic  to dish back the damage from mages, Warding Blow to fight mages head on (works well with a dual yumi), Replicate to have double the support power, Luna to pierce high defense enemies. Usually the same skills works well  on everyone, unless you are try to make a niche build.

Does Replicate stack with Inspiration/Amaterasu (or any other passive support skill)? As in, if Sakura and her Replica are standing next to a unit, will (s)he receive 60% HP healed and -4/+4 damage taken/dealt?

31 minutes ago, AlphaDialga7 said:

Does Replicate stack with Inspiration/Amaterasu (or any other passive support skill)? As in, if Sakura and her Replica are standing next to a unit, will (s)he receive 60% HP healed and -4/+4 damage taken/dealt?

No, Replicate does not stack with Inspiration/Amaterasu. Just use Replicate to have Sakura  coverage a larger area, and heal more allies

Edited by Jingle Jangle

I'd say Renewal is a good skill for her to have, and as a bonus, she can pick it up naturally. Other than that, most of the other stuff that comes to mind would need skill buying if you want them for more than like 2 chapters.

5 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

No, Replicate does not stack with Inspiration/Amaterasu. Just use Replicate to have Sakura  coverage a larger area, and heal more allies

Alright, if that is the case, then does the Replica's passive assist skills affect separate allies? (eg. an ally that is out of Sakura-1's range). Also, does Inspiration stack with Quiet Strength?

Edited by AlphaDialga7

2 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I'd say Renewal is a good skill for her to have, and as a bonus, she can pick it up naturally. Other than that, most of the other stuff that comes to mind would need skill buying if you want them for more than like 2 chapters.

Actually, I plan on doing several runs on Phoenix mode and buying skills from the Unit Logbook. All my units will be self-made.

7 minutes ago, AlphaDialga7 said:

Alright, if that is the case, then does the Replica's passive assist skills affect separate allies? (eg. an ally that is out of Sakura-1's range). Also, does Inspiration stack with Quiet Strength?

Yes I think to the first question, not really sure that are you asking. Yes to the second question. 

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Yes I think to the first question, not really sure that are you asking. Yes to the second question. 

Alright, I was just making sure. I think I am going with: Live to Serve, Inspiration, Amaterasu, Bowfaire, and Rend Heaven (I didn't include any rally skills for the fact that she is best off either healing or attacking). Thanks for all the help.