Which non-FE series would you want to see cross over?

Snowy_One

Which Series would you want?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which Series would you want?

• Final Fantasy
    • Mario
    • Legend of Zelda
    • Persona
    • Pokemon
    • Dragon Quest
    • Touhou
    • Xeno (Gear/Saga/Blade)
    • Street Fighter
    • Fate/Stay Night
    • Other (post in-topic)
    • I hate the very concept of 'what-if' fun and questioning and will be a total buzz-kill and insist that no series should even be considered to cross over.

Don't take this too seriously. ATM the odds of this happening are, like, 0.00001% chance of there being characters from a non-Fire Emblem game getting into Heroes. However, if one DID, which one would you desire the most/hate the least?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to be a buzzkill until I started looking down the list. Street Fighter? Dude, could you imagine Vega as a swordie? I'd put him on my team of three Legions. And Ken with his Hadoken, definitely a red mage. Oh and Mario is too good. I want pegasus knight peach fighting with a parasol. Mario with his hammer, that's an infantry axe. Bowser's a manakete. And somebody can ride a Yoshi as a cavalry.

Other: Perhaps they ought to make Fire Emblem mods in games like Hearts of Iron IV, Crusader Kings II, and Europa Universalis IV. I know that a Seisen no Keifu mod had been in progress for Crusader Kings II, but I think it has flopped by now.

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There is enough crossing-over within this already huge series.

Substantiate your reasoning, mein Herr.

Edited by Ottokar

Other: Perhaps they ought to make Fire Emblem mods in games like Hearts of Iron IV, Crusader Kings II, and Europa Universalis IV. I know that a Fire Emblem mod had been in progress for Crusader Kings II, but I think it flopped by now.

Wow. That would be awesome if it came to completion. I mean, CKII is like THE FE game if one ever exists!

Despite me choosing Fate/Stay Night I would absolutely love a Tales Of crossover. Other than that I think "Fate" in general would be nicer as a crossover instead of being restricted to Fate/Stay Night.

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

None. It's meant to be an FE only game, so I wouldn't want to suddenly see characters from other franchises getting in.

I agree with Anacybele. It is meant to be a Fire Emblem game, ergo, there should only be Fire Emblem characters.

Nevertheless, that doesn't mean it would not be neat to see Link and Zelda in here.

10 minutes ago, Ottokar said:

Alright, I understand. Please continue to substantiate your reasoning.

There is enough characters in the series to not need to include characters from outside the series.

Ideally, I would expand it to include characters from the greater FE franchise, like the cast of TMS and Champion's Blade manga. Outside of that, I would only be ok with special crossovers for other Nintendo brands, but not brands from other companies. 

Darn, you make me remember the dream more like a nightmare that I had the other day! It was about me trying to sumoning Summer!Leo but instead the charcaters that appeared was like a freaking Gundam! And I was like WTH?!

Yeah it leave me thinking about a crossover.

Anyway, I would like to see characters... from Koei Warriors, now that FE Warriors is a think, a crossover isn't that crazy right? Just think summoning Sanada Yukimura or Oishi in heroes haha, or my favorite one, Takenanka Hanbei.

Nintendo characters are the most obvious to think, so Link or Pit can come too, similar to that fanvideo in which someone make a Heroes version of Link fighting Pit

The Xenoblade fan in me demands a Fire Emblem x Xenoblade crossover. However, what i would do is, have the FE characters dressed up as Xenoblade characters.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

None. It's meant to be an FE only game, so I wouldn't want to suddenly see characters from other franchises getting in.

I agree with this, which is why i'm suggesting the compromise of having FE characters dressed up as the characters from the series that FE is crossing over with. So like, in my example of FE x Xenoblade, we'll have, let's say, Alm dressed up as Shulk, complete with the Monado. Or Ephraim dressed up as Dunban. Or Micaiah dressed up as Elma. 

Honestly, for a game series like Fire Emblem, I don't think there's really any other game series that would "fit" with the general atmosphere or setting of FE. Unless they were being explicit in how silly they want to go, the last thing I'd ever expect to see is generic blue haired lord dude #47 commanding an army of Mario, Meta Knight, Roy not our boi, Reyn, either a Bisharp, Aegislash, or Bisharp using Aegislash as a weapon, and a bunch of Pikmin in tiny knight outfits.

...that'd just be the early-game army to, no telling what nightmares would be from other kingdoms. Can we actually get some art of that, I can't draw to save my life.

Edited by Xenomata

sword art online

I'd love a F/SN and/or a F/Zero crossover (and even a Kara no Kyoukai one), but I'd prefer more characters from the franchise to be included before that. And while I don't have anything against the series, I think a Pokemon or Mario crossover would feel too out of place. 

Zengar Zombolt with anti-armor Zankantou!

Seriously, though... actually, personally I would think having SRW characters in there would be both funny and awesome. Too bad most don't have mechas that can translate well to FE weaponry. Oh well...

Other than that, hmm... not really sure, actually.

For a fun "what-if" I think the Fate series would fit in pretty well actually.  It wouldn't be too hard to figure out how to classify each character.

Of course, this is extremely unlikely to happen, but it could be fun to speculate what skills and stuff the characters can have.