Birthright Pick My Units and Pairings!

Rex Glacies

During my first playthrough of Fates I never recruited the children, and so during my second playthrough of Conquest I've been using them and I figured I'd do so for Birthright as well. However, instead of me analyzing the best stats and skills to pass along to the offspring, I figured you could do so instead! (Or make every kid have the worst possible stats. That's your choice!) And while I'm here, why not do a pick my units as well!

So the rules are simple: I'll have two lists, one for every character and whom they S-support, and another for the 16 primary units I'll be using in this playthrough. You can say who should marry whom, what units (and their class; if they can't naturally reach the class please specify how they can become so) I will use, or one of both. If you mention the avatar please mention their gender and boon and bane. If you want to, you can also choose their name and say something of what they'll look like, but that's not necessary.

Also, if what I said before was slightly misleading, don't think I'm only using the second generation. You can feel free to pick any units, whether they're from the first generation or the second.

In addition, I haven't bought any DLC aside from the three routes, so I can have a maximum of 2 Dark Fliers and 2 Dread Fighters, as well as one Great Lord, one Lodestar, and one of either a Balistican or Witch.

S-supports:

Spoiler

Corrin x Sakura
Jakob x
Kaze x
Silas x Hana
Subaki x
Saizo x 
Azama x
Hayato x
Hinata x Hinoka
Takumi x
Kaden x Kagero
Ryoma x

Azura
Felicia
Mozu
Rinkah
Sakura
Hana
Orochi
Hinoka
Setsuna
Oboro
Kagero

Units I'll be mostly using:

Spoiler

1. Hoshido Noble Corrin (talent: Outlaw, boon: HP, bane: skill)
2. Master Ninja Selkie (mother Kagero)
3. Adventurer Sakura (S support Avatar)
4. Kinshi Knight Hisame (mother Hinoka)
5. Swordmaster Sophie (mother Hana)

Edited by Rex Glacies

15 hours ago, Ether said:

Hmm... for your first unit, you can have Selkie, mothered by Kagero, as a Ninja -> Master Ninja

Alright, I've added her to the list. Thank you!

12 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

You can has Adventurer Sakura (S Corrin).

Adventurer Sakura? That's an interesting idea, though I do feel weird marrying my sister.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hinoka will marry Hinata. And Hisame will then become a Kinshi Knight. A+ Kiragi if you wish to get him access to Quick Draw. Why this? Because I feel like making Hinata and Takumi brother-in-laws. 

Alrighty. That's a cool idea - making Takumi and Hinata brother-in-laws.

1 hour ago, Ozarhok said:

Hitch Silas with Hana, and use Swordmaster!Sophie

OK, thank you. Funny enough, I had Silas marry Hana in my first Birthright run, though as aforementioned I never recruited Sophie.

Also: Corrin has not yet been selected. They were implied to be male and have the Outlaw talent as per Levant's statement, but the actual systematics haven't yet been figured out, so as for what the avatar's actual boon/bane/talent/etc. will be is yet to be determined.

10 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Also: Corrin has not yet been selected. They were implied to be male and have the Outlaw talent as per Levant's statement, but the actual systematics haven't yet been figured out, so as for what the avatar's actual boon/bane/talent/etc. will be is yet to be determined.

Oh, right. He shall have an HP boon and Skill bane, and yes, he has to have the Outlaw talent.

10 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Oh, right. He shall have an HP boon and Skill bane, and yes, he has to have the Outlaw talent.

Alright!

It occurs to me that I forgot to mention his class. Will he be a standard Hoshido Noble?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Alright!

It occurs to me that I forgot to mention his class. Will he be a standard Hoshido Noble?

That'll work.