Jedi Streams - Ogre Battle Session 1 in the books, s2 on Saturday

Jedi

With Hurricane Harvey out, I can come back and help with more Shining Force. I watched about half of Randumbized Mario and still don't quite get it....mostly because my memories of the original are so vague anyway!

29 minutes ago, Elieson said:

With Hurricane Harvey out, I can come back and help with more Shining Force. I watched about half of Randumbized Mario and still don't quite get it....mostly because my memories of the original are so vague anyway!

Maybe you can jump in when I do Ys 7 here shortly :P

I'll be potentially starting a Sonicthon tonight at 9pm PST (yes I know its late but with how my work works, I have no choice). Regardless if I start it tonight or not that will be a major plan for me in the coming streams.

The plan is to do several streams over the course of a few weeks? For the following games. 

1, 2, CD, 3&K, Chaotix, Adventure 1, Sonic Pocket Adventure, SA2, Advanced 1, 2,  Heroes, Advanced 3, Shadow, Rush,  06, Rush Adventure, Unleashed, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Colours, Generations, Sonic 4 Episode 2,  Lost World, Mania, Forces. 

Some games could be added or removed, such as 3D Blast, Black Knight, etc.

Either that or I'll be doing some Dragon Ball related games, or I could just chill and go with some Streets of Rage stuff.

On 11/18/2017 at 11:57 AM, Jedi said:

1, 2, CD, 3&K, Chaotix, Adventure 1, Sonic Pocket Adventure, SA2, Advanced 1, 2,  Heroes, Advanced 3, Shadow, Rush,  06, Rush Adventure, Unleashed, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Colours, Generations, Sonic 4 Episode 2,  Lost World, Mania, Forces. 

OK OK I'm gonna be that guy

Where the heck is Sonic Spinball??!?!?!?1

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

OK OK I'm gonna be that guy

Where the heck is Sonic Spinball??!?!?!?1

Maybe i'll put Spinball in there as a bonus. 

Also 1 & CD should be sometime tonight.

Just now, Jedi said:

Maybe i'll put Spinball in there as a bonus. 

Also 1 & CD should be sometime tonight.

As a novice to the series games (CD in particular) how long does it take to complete them for someone who knows what they're doing?

Just now, Elieson said:

As a novice to the series games (CD in particular) how long does it take to complete them for someone who knows what they're doing?

1 should only take me around an hour to an hour and a half, and CD an hour.