Personality Quizzes - Questions to Ease Your Boredom

Clarine

Why did I not see this until now? I love these!

Quiz 1: Pegasus Knight

Quiz 2: Ilima

Quiz 3: Light Dragon

Quiz 4: Tetra (1st Choice), Link (2nd Choice), Ganondorf (3rd Choice)

Quiz 5: Water

Quiz 6: Bounty Hunter

Quiz 7: Darkness

Quiz 8: Bakadere

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Vespinae said:

I'd like to submit another, What Hogwarts House are you? It's the same as the fancy Pottermore quiz except there's no questions omitted and you don't have to make an account.

I got Gryffindor.

Very well, I shall accept this quiz even if some of these questions are most nonsensical.

Quiz #9: The Hogwarts Sorting Quiz (Pottermore Version)

As of course, I am of the Slytherin house—and I have always been if I recall. After all, the traits do describe me, albeit I am a far less motivated Slytherin member.

Spoiler

HeODaCfmTlKPniob_jjzTA.png

If one possesses any ideas as to what the next quiz should be themed around, you ought to notify me as such. I am dreadfully bored and needless to say, I wish for you to entertain me with more of these trivial quizzes.

8. Welp, I'm the new one with bakadere.

Spoiler

Bakaderes are the type of -deres who are sweet and affection, but can be clumsy or ditzy. "Baka" in Japanese means idiot, so bakadere types often act childish, immature, or quirky.

I'm IRL clumsy, but that's about as far as that description goes.

9. Unsurprisingly, Hufflepuff.  But that house animal is a goddamn honey badger.

6: Smuggler- the description kinda fits me at the same time not really

7: Satou Kazuma- I have no idea what this is nor what this means

8: Kuudere- seems fitting

9: Gryffindor- huh, did not expect that; not that I'm complaining.

15 hours ago, Bartozio said:

It can be found on Crunchyrol, but I don't think it's been dubbed yet (there obviously are english subs).

Ah. I don't have Crunchyroll, so that'll be a problem, and I have a certain... bias of sorts... against subs, so I doubt I'll be watching it anytime soon.

As for the quiz, I don't even need to take it - I know I am a Ravenclaw through and through. But, I suppose I'll entertain myself.

Yup. That's what I thought.

Spoiler

Congratulations! You have been sorted into Ravenclaw, the house of wisdom and creativity. You have wit and intelligence. People value your acceptance and originality.

House colors: Blue and Bronze
House ghost: The Grey Lady
House head: Professor Flitwick
House founder: Rowena Ravenclaw
House animal: Eagle

Your common room is located in Ravenclaw Tower. Have a magical year at Hogwarts!

Got Mage, not what I expected, but what the heck.

Also got : -Fire Dragon

-Water Element (Yeah, Fire Dragon with water element :/)

-Satou Kazuma

-Sith (This one I liked it)

Also, I would like to post a quiz here: https://www.buzzfeed.com/adamellis/what-should-your-final-fantasy-job-class-be?utm_term=.hjjrVBzO2#.vgvmk61x0

Which Final Fantasy job are you?

Got Dragoon (My second favorite, losing only to Dark Knight) and the funniest part was the quiz joking, asking if I thought I would be one, since I wasn´t even thinking about it :D:

Edited by DarkSoul

@Clarine Sorry the warrior cats quiz was bad. I admit it's hard to find good ones since most people who are in the fandom today are middle schoolers, for the record I also grew out of it. But I still love the series concept. 

But this quiz should be fine. No grammar errors or anything else like that.

Which cat breed are you?

I'm a siamese, if you please. I'm a siamese, if you don't please.

Catch the reference, win a million internets.

Anime dere: dandere

Hogwarts: hufflepuff

Edited by Dragoncat

i'm okay with the final fantasy quiz. dragoon would have been cool

bigblackcmage.png?raw=1

the cat quiz..im sorry @Dragoncat but the questions have nothing to do with cats or what cats would do tbh (i'm not a fan of it ;/.) or maybe i just dont understand how im like a siamese

seeameat.png?raw=1

13 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

@buttmuncher.ops It's probably supposed to be like, what cat breed is closest to your personality. Make sense?

Final fantasy job: geomancer

im a blllllllllllllllllllack tabby tho irl

and a white lion

ohhhh I like these!

Anime Dere: Dandere

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

FF Job: Scholar - oh boy. Not surprising but that isn't one of the FF classes I have ever played. I think the only FF I have played with it is A2. I picked the Chocobo because it had a book. Does that say anything?

Cat: Persian

What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be?

This is the quiz that stands out most in my mind over the years.

Spoiler

Chaotic Neutral Human Ranger (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Rangers- Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Well that is different. I don't think I ever got ranger before on this one. Pretty sure I normally get Wizard and once a Bard. Wonder what changed since the last time I took it. Though it is sad that my ability scores keep going down. I think last time I had one point more in each physical stat, or something like that. Just not nearly as physically able as I used to be, but hey I think I gained a point of int and charisma! Also, still the best alignment!

Edit- A single choice change I was waffling on makes me into a Ranger/Wizard. Is it easier to learn by doing/studying. In the past it would easily have been studying. But as I get older I am finding more and more cases where I have to do in order to get it. So I went with doing the first time.

Edited by Usana