Quiz 8: Kuudere

Quiz 9: Griffindor

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/27/2017 at 0:54 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

i got slytherin

No! It would appear I am forced to suffer in the same house as you. And just how is this possible?

On 9/27/2017 at 2:37 AM, Rex Glacies said:

Ah. I don't have Crunchyroll, so that'll be a problem, and I have a certain... bias of sorts... against subs, so I doubt I'll be watching it anytime soon.

Very well, you shall have the honour of me blessing you with the finest of advice. If one would ever wish to watch the show of Konosuba, I would recommend watching it on a website known as KissAnime. If one must know, the subtitles are very legible. Of course, I would not recommend watching such in public due to two characters—which would be Satou Kazuma and Darkness. Otherwise, I would believe the television series to be as tame as a children's show in Japanese standards.

You may thank me and proceed to enjoy yourself now.

Spoiler

Kono Suba Aqua GIF - KonoSuba Aqua Anime GIFs

On 9/28/2017 at 0:46 AM, DarkSoul said:

Also, I would like to post a quiz here: https://www.buzzfeed.com/adamellis/what-should-your-final-fantasy-job-class-be?utm_term=.hjjrVBzO2#.vgvmk61x0

Which Final Fantasy job are you?

Got Dragoon (My second favorite, losing only to Dark Knight) and the funniest part was the quiz joking, asking if I thought I would be one, since I wasn´t even thinking about it :D:

Oh? You may correct me if I am wrong but I do not believe this personality quiz is truly inaccurate. After all, I was somehow bestowed the result of a Thief. Since I am ever so forgiving, you may search for another similar personality quiz and perhaps I may consider approving such a thing.

On 9/28/2017 at 8:55 PM, Dragoncat said:

@Clarine Sorry the warrior cats quiz was bad. I admit it's hard to find good ones since most people who are in the fandom today are middle schoolers, for the record I also grew out of it. But I still love the series concept. 

But this quiz should be fine. No grammar errors or anything else like that.

Which cat breed are you?

I'm a siamese, if you please. I'm a siamese, if you don't please.

Quite, but mind you—at that age, my knowledge surpassed many. One ought to never use their age as an excuse, lest they are truly what many would deem to be a very young child.

As for this personality quiz, it simply is not accurate in any way. If one must know my result, I was bestowed the result of a "British Shorthair". However, the result claimed that I am shy, loyal and undemanding individual. Now I must ask, am I truly "undemanding"?

18 hours ago, Usana said:

What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be?

This is the quiz that stands out most in my mind over the years.

Well that is different. I don't think I ever got ranger before on this one. Pretty sure I normally get Wizard and once a Bard. Wonder what changed since the last time I took it. Though it is sad that my ability scores keep going down. I think last time I had one point more in each physical stat, or something like that. Just not nearly as physically able as I used to be, but hey I think I gained a point of int and charisma! Also, still the best alignment!

Edit- A single choice change I was waffling on makes me into a Ranger/Wizard. Is it easier to learn by doing/studying. In the past it would easily have been studying. But as I get older I am finding more and more cases where I have to do in order to get it. So I went with doing the first time.

My, how curious. This one appears to be rather long but far more intricate than I imagined.

Very well, we shall see the result of the other denizens of Serenes Forest before I officially approve of this personality quiz. As for my result, here it is:

Spoiler

4QcYw9WOTrOugvDPuV335w.png

I say, just how come my intelligence is this low?! Surely a refined lady of my calibre must boast the most exemplary statistics, no? I must also say, I do believe my true alignment is actually "True Neutral".

If one ever wishes to answer through this personality quiz, I would expect you to show me their statistics.

Edited by Clarine

44 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh? You may correct me if I am wrong but I do not believe this personality quiz is truly inaccurate. After all, I was somehow bestowed the result of a Thief. Since I am ever so forgiving, you may search for another similar personality quiz and perhaps I may consider approving such a thing.

Beg your pardon, miss, I didn't understood what you mean. Do you believe it's acurrate or inaccurate ? In my defense, I choose this one because I thought it would be a nice idea and it's the best one I found of Final Fantasy Jobs. In any case, when I have some time, I will look into it and see if I can find a better one. Until then, I believe this quiz should be included at the list, considering that a reasonable number of people enjoyed it. Its your decision, anyway, forgive me if I was rude.

At the D&D quiz, I got Neutral Good Human Fighter/Cleric (1st/1st level), I really liked it and I have found it accurate in a manner of speaking, nice job.

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 11
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Fighters- Fighters can be many things, from soldiers to criminal enforcers. Some see adventure as a way to get rich, while others use their skills to protect the innocent. Fighters have the best all-around fighting capabilities of the PC classes, and they are trained to use all standard weapons and armor. A fighter's rigorous martial training grants him many bonus feats as he progresses, and high-level fighters have access to special melee maneuvers and exotic weapons not available to any other character.

Secondary Class:
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (29)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Cleric ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Monk ------ XXXXXX (6)
Paladin --- XXXXXX (6)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Rogue ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

Edited by DarkSoul

the d&d quiz is more long than fun, so i quit halfway

watched the It movie last night tho (was more amusing than scary,) but it was acted really well

Which It Character Are You

stanpenis.png?raw=1

besides germophobe it's fairly accurate

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

For the Final Fantasy quiz I got a White Mage. I'm really starting to see a pattern here.

RPG Character quiz here.

Spoiler

59d04b6d39e48_Screenshot(19).png.1f76374dcc1dc46fea86638155f4a291.png

Edit: (for the 3.1 of you who noticed) The reason it changed from Monk to Cleric is because on the questions regarding Eastern vs Western vs New Age religion, I though Catholicism would fall under Eastern since it started east of the prime meridian but then I figured it was talking more far east religion so I changed it and this happened. :P

Interestingly, I also play Neutral Good Human Clerics that are Catholic in pathfinder campaigns as well.

Edited by PeaceRibbon

dd character

You Are A:

Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 10

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

That was indeed a long one; though I did bother to do it:

Spoiler

You Are A:

Lawful Good Elf Cleric (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:
Elves are known for their poetry, song, and magical arts, but when danger threatens they show great skill with weapons and strategy. Elves can live to be over 700 years old and, by human standards, are slow to make friends and enemies, and even slower to forget them. Elves are slim and stand 4.5 to 5.5 feet tall. They have no facial or body hair, prefer comfortable clothes, and possess unearthly grace. Many others races find them hauntingly beautiful.

Class:
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

... Can't say I particularly enjoy the results, though I guess it fits - mayhaps I am simply too unfamiliar with Dungeons and Dragons.

And then I took the Final Fantasy quiz as well... which also inaccurately rewarded me with Thief. How strange.

Edit: Forgot to respond to this:

Very well, you shall have the honour of me blessing you with the finest of advice. If one would ever wish to watch the show of Konosuba, I would recommend watching it on a website known as KissAnime. If one must know, the subtitles are very legible. Of course, I would not recommend watching such in public due to two characters—which would be Satou Kazuma and Darkness. Otherwise, I would believe the television series to be as tame as a children's show in Japanese standards.

You may thank me and proceed to enjoy yourself now.

"KissAnime"... I'll keep it in mind. Thank you. However, the problem persists that I dislike subs, so I might simply have to wait for the dub whenever it comes out.

Edited by Rex Glacies

I think I broke the DnD generator. . .I'm sorry.

Spoiler

You Are A:

Lawful Neutral Human Paladin/Druid (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Paladins- Paladins take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin's special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.

Secondary Class:
Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

If the text color looks weird, please let me know.

Just finished the new quizzes and to be honest I got results I wasn't expecting on both, not that that's a bad thing.

Final Fantasy Class: Bard

D&D Character: Neutral Good Gnome Paladin/Cleric (STR-12 DEX-14 CON-12 INT-13 WIS-13 CHA-12)

6 hours ago, Clarine said:

No! It would appear I am forced to suffer in the same house as you. And just how is this possible?

it's possible because the sorting hat knows everyone's deepest, darkest, dirty evil thoughts. dont worry, you can be prefect while i laze about and cheat exams off of you

in case the It quiz isn't universal enough (you'd really have to watch the movie to get It, get it?) there's also another that judges you on your fashion sense, although skewed towards women's fashion: How Stylish Are You?

apparently, i'm relish af

verysexlish.png?raw=1

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

13 hours ago, Clarine said:

My, how curious. This one appears to be rather long but far more intricate than I imagined.

Very well, we shall see the result of the other denizens of Serenes Forest before I officially approve of this personality quiz. As for my result, here it is:

Reveal hidden contents

4QcYw9WOTrOugvDPuV335w.png

I say, just how come my intelligence is this low?! Surely a refined lady of my calibre must boast the most exemplary statistics, no? I must also say, I do believe my true alignment is actually "True Neutral".

If one ever wishes to answer through this personality quiz, I would expect you to show me their statistics.

I do prefer the longer ones. Though admittedly this sorta goes above and beyond any and all expectations! Which is why I always have to recommend it. Quite clearly a lot of work went into and I think it should be appreciated!

12 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

the d&d quiz is more long than fun, so i quit halfway

Out of curiosity what is your preferred length? 129 is rather long, but I know I don't enjoy the short 10 question ones much. I'd personally say 30-50 is ideal. But I am sure everyone has different preferences.

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

Nah, you were just a Paladin who slowly shifted from Lawful Good after witnessing the horrors of the path paved with good intentions. Basically you saw a bunch of Chaotic good folks go round causing more trouble than they solved and slowly shifted focus to lawful. You go on a journey guided by your god to find your rightful path and come across an old Druid that shows you the way of nature.

Now in standard Dungeons and Dragons that wouldn't be good due to how fallen and paladins are handled. But if I were DM I would probably rule that as long as you are in good grace with your god that your Paladin levels would get to count as Druid levels for spell casting, though of course you would no longer be able to advance as a Paladin as is normal. And if you are in good grace with your god I suppose it would make sense to have you qualify as atoned(meaning you could use your previously gained paladin abilities).

Of course after writing this I realize you may not have been referring to the multi-classed/non-Lawful Good Paladin bit.

As for how stylish am I? No surprise that I am NOT STYLISH AT ALL.

11 hours ago, Usana said:

Nah, you were just a Paladin who slowly shifted from Lawful Good after witnessing the horrors of the path paved with good intentions. Basically you saw a bunch of Chaotic good folks go round causing more trouble than they solved and slowly shifted focus to lawful. You go on a journey guided by your god to find your rightful path and come across an old Druid that shows you the way of nature.

Now in standard Dungeons and Dragons that wouldn't be good due to how fallen and paladins are handled. But if I were DM I would probably rule that as long as you are in good grace with your god that your Paladin levels would get to count as Druid levels for spell casting, though of course you would no longer be able to advance as a Paladin as is normal. And if you are in good grace with your god I suppose it would make sense to have you qualify as atoned(meaning you could use your previously gained paladin abilities).

Of course after writing this I realize you may not have been referring to the multi-classed/non-Lawful Good Paladin bit.

That's just it - who ever heard of a non-Good paladin? :P:

Though if the detailed results are any indication, I'm on the line between Neutral and Good.  Regardless, I'm a contradiction, and I love it~!

On 9/30/2017 at 11:48 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:

watched the It movie last night tho (was more amusing than scary,) but it was acted really well

Which It Character Are You

Reveal hidden contents

stanpenis.png?raw=1

besides germophobe it's fairly accurate

Oh? It would appear that my result is "Eddie Kaspbrak". Of course, it simply is not accurate in any way. After all, just why might one ever assume such a film would feature a character in any way similar to me? If one must know, I shall hold off from approving of this quiz officially just yet.

Spoiler

38c-UH90R8qvrtWrFQq8HQ.png

23 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

"KissAnime"... I'll keep it in mind. Thank you. However, the problem persists that I dislike subs, so I might simply have to wait for the dub whenever it comes out.

I do believe a dubbed version is highly unlikely to be released—considering the series just so happen to serve primarily as promotional material for the light novels. Of course, one ought to never always believe in everything they read so you shall take it as you may. 

22 hours ago, eclipse said:

Hide contents

You Are A:

Lawful Neutral Human Paladin/Druid (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Paladins- Paladins take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin's special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.

Secondary Class:
Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

If the text color looks weird, please let me know.

Oh my, a third level Paladin? You truly are a noble among peasants, alongside me of course. If I may, I do not believe there is a contradiction, for I can most certainly imagine some kind of exiled paladin existing that remains following their duties to an extent. But of course, you shall excuse me for I am not very well-versed in the game of Dungeons and Dragons.

21 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

it's possible because the sorting hat knows everyone's deepest, darkest, dirty evil thoughts. dont worry, you can be prefect while i laze about and cheat exams off of you

in case the It quiz isn't universal enough (you'd really have to watch the movie to get It, get it?) there's also another that judges you on your fashion sense, although skewed towards women's fashion: How Stylish Are You?

apparently, i'm relish af

Reveal hidden contents

verysexlish.png?raw=1

How curious. I appear to be deemed as a "Very Stylish" individual likewise.

Spoiler

sjqlRFrcRRmTdaWGpwwgMw.png

But if I may say, most of the choices are not truly to my taste. After all, my fashion choices are that of a refined lady and if I dare say—my appearance is simply heavenly so one might wish to deem my fashion level to be that of a goddess. After all, it is only expected for me to exceed the limit of the common majority.

Edit: Oh my, I nearly forgot, I desire not to officially approve of this personality quiz as I do not believe it probes into our personality enough—or even at all. This particularly one is not worthy of me!

14 hours ago, Usana said:

I do prefer the longer ones. Though admittedly this sorta goes above and beyond any and all expectations! Which is why I always have to recommend it. Quite clearly a lot of work went into and I think it should be appreciated!

Out of curiosity what is your preferred length? 129 is rather long, but I know I don't enjoy the short 10 question ones much. I'd personally say 30-50 is ideal. But I am sure everyone has different preferences.

Very well, I have added the Dungeons and Dragons personality quiz into the database.

Quiz #10: What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be? [Long]

If one would allow me to remind you, it is only expected of you to also post your statistics. I do wish to compare our abilities to each other.

Edited by Clarine
It would appear the post was erroneously handled by the website. As of now, I do believe it should display correctly.

Quiz 10) I don't know anything about D&D, but the quiz was long and fun, so I liked it.  Here's my result:

Spoiler

You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Bard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 11

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:

Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

#10: D&D

Spoiler

Chaotic Good Human Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 16

Alignment:
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:

Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

I can definitely see how I got these results, but I was certain I'd be a rogue. Huh.

I like them though.

1. Mage, despite saying that movement is the most important stat to me.  Okay, quiz.

2. Ilima, although I wouldn't consider myself polite and/or dignified...I just don't give a fuck about most things.  These quizzes seem...off so far.

3. Water Dragon.  Seems reasonable enough, even though I wouldn't consider myself being even a little greedy.  I have a fuckton of character flaws, but greed isn't one of them.

4. Tetra. I don't know shit about the Hyrule Warriors cast, so I can't really say how fitting this result is.  These results seem conflicting at times, which is funny to me.

5. As I say that, I get Water.  Feels weird that I get lumped with emotion and faith when I'm so cynical, but hey, maybe I'm biased or something.

6. Rebel.  Row row fight the power and all that.

7. Aqua; jeez, these quizzes sure love comparing me to water.  I don't think I'm talkative enough (or not depressed enough) to consider myself the happiest person in the room most of the time, but I can confirm that I am definitely a goddess.

8. Kuudere.  Usually I get Dandere on these quizzes, but not this time!  Wait, isn't this what Miriel is?  Fuck.  Also contradicts the previous result.  It's like I'm a multifaceted human being or something.

9. Hufflepuff.  Honestly, I've rolled every house except Slytherin at this point.  I'd prefer Gryffindor, but Ravenclaw is probably more fitting.

10. I always get the same thing on D&D quizzes.

You Are A:

True Neutral Human Bard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 9
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
True Neutral- 
A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:

Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Edited by Refa

Well, #10 was a tough one...

Spoiler

You Are A:

Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 10

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Race:
Humans
Class:
Wizards

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXX (4)
Bard ------ XXXXXX (6)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Ranger ---- XXXXXX (6)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXX (6)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Gonna disagree on the aligment, but seeing how many results are very close, I may not mind much. Still disagreeing on it, though.

Then again, these sorts of tests are hard to answer for me. Some questions are just outright impossible for me to answer, so I just guess on them. Oh well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 hours ago, Refa said:

1. Mage, despite saying that movement is the most important stat to me.  Okay, quiz.

2. Ilima, although I wouldn't consider myself polite and/or dignified...I just don't give a fuck about most things.  These quizzes seem...off so far.

3. Water Dragon.  Seems reasonable enough, even though I wouldn't consider myself being even a little greedy.  I have a fuckton of character flaws, but greed isn't one of them.

4. Tetra. I don't know shit about the Hyrule Warriors cast, so I can't really say how fitting this result is.  These results seem conflicting at times, which is funny to me.

5. As I say that, I get Water.  Feels weird that I get lumped with emotion and faith when I'm so cynical, but hey, maybe I'm biased or something.

6. Rebel.  Row row fight the power and all that.

7. Aqua; jeez, these quizzes sure love comparing me to water.  I don't think I'm talkative enough (or not depressed enough) to consider myself the happiest person in the room most of the time, but I can confirm that I am definitely a goddess.

8. Kuudere.  Usually I get Dandere on these quizzes, but not this time!  Wait, isn't this what Miriel is?  Fuck.  Also contradicts the previous result.  It's like I'm a multifaceted human being or something.

9. Hufflepuff.  Honestly, I've rolled every house except Slytherin at this point.  I'd prefer Gryffindor, but Ravenclaw is probably more fitting.

Hmm? You most certainly are emotional enough, at least such is what your unnecessary profanity and results indicates. The reason as to why I believe your results are inaccurate is due to the fact you are perhaps an indecisive individual without many definitive traits. As such, your answers would most likely be scattered across many areas. If I may say, you should be Nanu in the Pokémon quiz and Satou Kazuma in the Konosuba quiz simply based upon everything I know of you

Edit: Oh, and you are most certainly not a goddess in any way.

4 hours ago, Vespinae said:

I'd also like to submit another quiz: Which Avenger are you?

@Clarine if this isn't to your liking, I'd like to find another one with the same premise. I'm really stuck on this lately.

Anyways, I got Hawkeye.

I see. I already promptly added this quiz into the thread's database.

Quiz #11: Which Avenger Would You Be? 

As for my result, I appear to be Loki—the main antagonist of the film.

Spoiler

n1I4cI6RQleOng8dP7MF2w.png

It would appear my ambitious and dismissive demeanour tend to lead me to these villainous results. I suppose such is how the common peasants would view me after all.

1 hour ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

FINE..i'll give in and do the D&D

Hide contents

dabars.png?raw=1

avengers is great, and im the sexiest character

Hide contents

blllllllllllllllllllackwidow.png?raw=1

My word, and just how can your Charisma possibly be that high? Surely, you must be mendacious towards the questions—I for one can clearly see your true charisma is simply among the lowest. With your statistics, it is abundantly clear just what type of individual you are.

Edited by Clarine

5 hours ago, Refa said:

11. Hawkeye.  Not my favourite Hawkeye, but cool enough.

I am thinking it is starting to get crowded in Hawkeye. Which is not fun for me since I don't like crowds. (Yeah I got Hawkeye too).

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, #10 was a tough one...

Reveal hidden contents

You Are A:

Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 10

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Race:
Humans
Class:
Wizards

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXX (4)
Bard ------ XXXXXX (6)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Ranger ---- XXXXXX (6)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXX (6)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Gonna disagree on the aligment, but seeing how many results are very close, I may not mind much. Still disagreeing on it, though.

Then again, these sorts of tests are hard to answer for me. Some questions are just outright impossible for me to answer, so I just guess on them. Oh well...

I am pretty sure that those questions are intentionally done that way. You'll also notice you get asked the 'same'/similar question in a slightly different way. Pretty standard stuff for more detailed personality tests.

Though the nature of the questions are such that the results can be inflated for some and deflated for others. For example Mr. Astrophysicist may end up with a 14-15 int stat because he is amoung peers and working in a field that challenges him. Meanwhile his alternate reality self, Mr. Underemployed, feels unchallenged intellectually and easily breezes through any problem his job offers up. Thus, he ends up with a 17-18 stat. I think that is why my int stat is a bit inflated form the last time I took it. I was in college/fresh out at that point. I didn't get smarter, my surroundings changed.

It is pretty fun seeing the dual classes/alignments/races. Most times I have shared this everyone who replies ends up Human and single classed with mostly good/neutral alignments. Wait. . . should I be happy there are Evil folk running around here? Hmmm . . . well it at least makes things interesting!