Personality Quizzes - Questions to Ease Your Boredom

Clarine

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12. Sayaka. I should really watch this anime sometime. She seems okay, but the hot headed part is very... not me.

12x. selfless hero

1 hour ago, Tuvy said:

Quiz 12: Madoka

Never seen it soooo... ok?

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=which-naruto-character-are-you-most-like

This is a Naruto quiz. I got Shikamaru so it seems fairly accurate.

Woot, a Naruto quiz. Seems fun!

13. Sasuke

I don't like this quiz.

Quiz 11: Hulk. Makes some sense, I guess Especially because I had anger issues as a little kid

Quiz 12: Madoka! I've always wanted to watch this anime, really should get around to doing that.

Quiz 12 Bonus: Selfless Hero. Guess I really share a lot in common with Madoka?

On 10/11/2017 at 5:56 PM, Tuvy said:

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=which-naruto-character-are-you-most-like

This is a Naruto quiz. I got Shikamaru so it seems fairly accurate.

How curious. I must say, I am most uncertain regarding such a quiz simply due to the question requesting for my favourite Naruto character. As one ought to know, I am far from well-versed in the series of Naruto and thus, I merely selected a random answer. Before I am to approve of this quiz officially, I do wish to see the other Serenes Forest denizens' sentiments regarding this.

Oh, and it would appear my result was "Yamanaka Ino".

Spoiler

IGFqjIhfR7GpuQwi1XUxlg.png

@SageOfAnys: If so, then one could say I likewise share a lot in common with Mami—which may just be truly accurate for all I know.

On 10/11/2017 at 11:37 AM, Bartozio said:

Woot, a Naruto quiz. Seems fun!

13. Sasuke

I don't like this quiz.

My condolences.  :P:

---

12) Madoka Kaname

Couldn't resist the Naruto quiz cause I'm kind of obsessed with that show...  :XD:  I got Naruto.  Yay. 

On 14-10-2017 at 7:36 AM, Infinite Dreams said:

My condolences.  :P:

---

12) Madoka Kaname

Couldn't resist the Naruto quiz cause I'm kind of obsessed with that show...  :XD:  I got Naruto.  Yay. 

Congratz, Naruto is pretty cool.

23 hours ago, eclipse said:

13. WTF I'm Sasuke.  I guess he smiles a lot?

Yes, I'm not the only one. How much do you know about the series?

11 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Yes, I'm not the only one. How much do you know about the series?

Enough to know that Sasuke's pretty far away from who I am.  I think. . .because my first order of business would've been to shave Orochimaru bald. :P:

Sasuke? Forgive me, for I remain completely unaware of such a franchise and needless to say—I cannot fully comprehend the sentiments regarding Sasuke. One can only assume such a character is to be one many can easily detest, no?

15 minutes ago, PeaceRibbon said:

#12: Madoka (with bonus as Selfless Hero). Not as cool as time travel or pulling an absurd amount of guns out of nowhere but I'll take it.

Perhaps so but I do recall such a character possessing something akin to a final form, yes?

Spoiler

If I may say, one ought to appreciate the result for at least you are not one to be the character whom appears to die within the first quarter of the series and also be one to receive the result of a Dead Woman.

Do excuse me if such a passage sounds most bitter—for I am actually one to be delighted in regards to my result. After all, I happen to also be one to imagine my attacks consisting of an excessive amount of weapons—and of course, I do share some curiously uncanny resemblances with my character.

I suppose I ought to search for a new personality quiz as of now. As usual, you may recommend any themes if such might ever be desired.

11 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Hide contents

If I may say, one ought to appreciate the result for at least you are not one to be the character whom appears to die within the first quarter of the series and also be one to receive the result of a Dead Woman.

Do excuse me if such a passage sounds most bitter—for I am actually one to be delighted in regards to my result. After all, I happen to also be one to imagine my attacks consisting of an excessive amount of weapons—and of course, I do share some curiously uncanny resemblances with my character.

Spoiler

I suppose you're right about not dying quickly to be a blessing to count. 'Course I got an idea that would would (Walpurgisnacht aside) be a one way ticket to not dying in that universe: don't make that contract. :P

And no worries about your "bitter" tone, I'm pretty good about taking heat on the internet save for the most personal of attacks. Pierce my heart with words of hard noble truth as much as you want milady! 

37 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Sasuke? Forgive me, for I remain completely unaware of such a franchise and needless to say—I cannot fully comprehend the sentiments regarding Sasuke. One can only assume such a character is to be one many can easily detest, no?

Let's say that his most memorable traits are whining and running.

Quiz #12: Sayaka Miki, a fitting result seeing as she was my favorite character watching the series. Not the best show I ever watched, but definitely one i enjoyed. Also I got "Selfless Hero" on the other quiz, all I have to say about that is...(Start reading in ye old English) Such virtues are what the bravest of warriors liveith for, I gladly accept mine role as the protector of the defenseless and imperiled!

Edit: I took the other part of the quiz just now because I forgot to take it the first time... oops.

Edited by TheGoodHoms

Oh fun lets see chose a few to do so I'll post results

1.) Cleric

2.) Mina

4.) Tetra, Toon link, Linkle

12.) Mami Tomoe

Forgot I did the pottermore one before

9.) Hufflepuff

Edited by Galaco

11 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

12. Madoka Kaname

Also, this quiz might be a good idea. It's a really cool one! https://www.quotev.com/quiz/5739130/Your-Major-Arcana-The-Social-Link-you-establish-unto-your-friends

8c07f6ab5d-THE_.jpg

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path..."

The Hermit is associated with wisdom, introspection, solitude, retreat and philosophical searches.

You place yourself in situations that hide you from the public eye. Hermit individuals hide away from others or act in more supportive roles rather than putting themselves in the spotlight.

The Moon.

Spoiler

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. What we see is who we are and what we believe in is how we are raised. It is an illusion to put your shoes on another's foot."

The Moon Arcana is associated with creativity, inspiration, dreams, madness, illusions, fear, fantasy, the subconscious and trickery. You are sometimes being attuned subconsciously to the world around, gaining the ability to sense things without being told about them or without anyone else knowing.

You are often psychically-attuned, and your projection of your own fears and faults onto others is becoming a habit. You often tend to have trouble accepting yourself for who you are and, because of that fear, you try to correspond to an ideal person.

It doesn't sound like a terrible fit, but I don't really know enough about these things to say for sure.

Edited by Bartozio

38 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

12. Madoka Kaname

Also, this quiz might be a good idea. It's a really cool one! https://www.quotev.com/quiz/5739130/Your-Major-Arcana-The-Social-Link-you-establish-unto-your-friends

Most splendid! There is finally something to do!

Quiz #13: Persona - What is your Major Arcana Social Link unto others?

As for my result, my top scoring one is known as "The Tower". And of course, my second one happens to be the ever so common "Priestess".

Spoiler

rzqAO_mZQpeoWUnxuH7FBg.png

7mbLt8GWSDiTUM01iPOuCQ.png

I say, I truly am not particular proud of these results—for the former simply highlights my incoming demise while the latter is unspeakably common. With the prior results—one might say these can serve as a most curious omen of my impending doom, no? Very well, I suppose I ought to plan my funeral soon.

I must ask, am I truly as arrogant or over-confident as these personality quizzes assumes?

On 10/19/2017 at 2:01 AM, Galaco said:

12.) Mami Tomoe

My, welcome to the team of Mami—for we both appear to possess this uncommon result.

...There can only be one, dear.