Personality Quizzes - Questions to Ease Your Boredom

Clarine

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom."

Priestess/Hierophant, with Priestess winning out only by 2(!) points

Priestess actually fits me quite well, and the Hierophant would too if it weren't for the associations with the divine and past.

Quiz 13: The Emperor

I don't know much about persona so I couldn't tell you if this a good or bad result, but I can see why I might match up with the description the quiz gave me seeing as I'm an ambitious guy by nature.

5 hours ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Quiz 13: The Emperor

I don't know much about persona so I couldn't tell you if this a good or bad result, but I can see why I might match up with the description the quiz gave me seeing as I'm an ambitious guy by nature.

Emperor generally has a positive meaning. The only one that rarely has a positive meaning is the tower. What does this mean for Clarine

I don't know anything about Persona, but the Star seems cool. I like it.

Also, @Clarine, I noticed that in the results database, you said that I partially disagreed with the answer of Black Widow for the Avenger test. I don't disagree; I just found the answer surprising.

Quiz 12: Homura, with the only close one being Madoka (so apparently I'm nothing like the other cast members).  Some of the questions were really on the nose, though, so I could tell which people they were corresponding too (which I wouldn't consider myself very good at doing).  Tried to answer honestly anyways, of course.

Quiz 13: The Moon.  I'm not too familiar with the characters it represents, unfortunately (I've only played Persona 4), but it seems about right.

Quiz 13: I got The Lovers. I guess It's accurate, I do have a lot of big decisions to make lately...

Also, I recently went to a comic con and met my childhood heroes, the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers! So out of nostalgia and stuff, I propose this: Which Power Ranger are you?

Spoiler

I got pink, as expected.

On 10/26/2017 at 9:05 AM, Michelaar said:

Emperor generally has a positive meaning. The only one that rarely has a positive meaning is the tower. What does this mean for Clarine

Clearly, it serves as but an omen of my impending doom. Or perhaps, more specifically...

Spoiler

In pursuit of my ambitious goals, a shut-in teenager intervenes and drags me down to become their lowly Cleric in which I am to partake in assignments as a bounty hunter against my will. Soon enough, I was deemed a villain and had my tea party interrupted by a group of heroes. By the words of my companion, they reassure that they trust me and see me as a friend—causing me to become overconfident and thus allowing my opponent to slay me before I am even the age of thirty years. ...Yes, that sounds acceptable.

Very well, I suppose I ought to plan my funeral.

On 10/29/2017 at 3:43 AM, Rex Glacies said:

Also, @Clarine, I noticed that in the results database, you said that I partially disagreed with the answer of Black Widow for the Avenger test. I don't disagree; I just found the answer surprising.

Forgive me, I should not had assumed such a thing. As such, the error has now been corrected.

On 10/29/2017 at 6:16 AM, eclipse said:

Dearest OP, does something like this meet with your approval?  Q/A is pretty good, results are. . .eh.

I suppose the questions are mildly acceptable but I am not truly fond of the results. Perhaps you ought to use your Moderator Influence to dictate as to which personality quizzes are endorsed.

But if one must know, my results were equally placed at Kairi and Naminé. Now I must ask, what might this possibly mean?

Spoiler

9p_GY4sWTY2YkmGLYPPMIw.png

r-VXPKABTX_0TK20zIPAyw.png

If one is able to find a quiz of far superior quality, then I would be most delighted to accept it!

On 10/29/2017 at 8:14 PM, Vespinae said:

Also, I recently went to a comic con and met my childhood heroes, the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers! So out of nostalgia and stuff, I propose this: Which Power Ranger are you?

Hide contents

I got pink, as expected.

How curious, but I must confess—I am not particularly fond of this personality quiz. As alluded to be Nobody, there are far too many things questionable regarding such a thing. Regardless, I did attempted to entertain myself with this quiz and was bestowed the likewise Pink Ranger result.

Spoiler

Pink Ranger

And if one must know, I selected the Dragon as my dinosaur, for my Fantasy Blood simply beckons!

The fool, well that's not how I would describe myself but the description is pretty fitting 
also apparently Kuudere and Darkness (Don't think that one is right.)

Edited by Mackc2

Quiz 12: Madoka

Quiz 13: Justice(/Priestess 

On 10/29/2017 at 8:09 PM, Nobody said:

I got red ranger

btw, there's something VERY wrong about that quiz

Reveal hidden contents

PcPh9s7.png

lol

If a quiz asks you which is your favorite dinosaur, but only two of the potential six answers are actually dinosaurs, there's definitely a problem.

Very well, I ought to restore activity to this thread once more.

As for this personality quiz, I shall now post one themed around the grim visual novel video game my brother oftentimes alluded to: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havok. After all, such characters are truly expressive so such would be a most excellent choice, no?

Which Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc character are you?

I shall not officially approve of this quiz as of yet, for I am unable to ascertain as to how accurate such a quiz truly is. Now, you may amuse yourself with these questions.

In regards to my result, I was bestowed the tied results of Sayako Maizono: Ultimate Idol and Celestia Ludenberg: Ultimate Gambler. The latter is truly curious, for we both happen to rank individuals by letters... among other aspects.

Spoiler

X1xa68pmRyeGly1KZTQVVQ.png

04tUUWUfQ72OThqiejgYPw.png

I also got a tie, between Toko Fukawasa: Ultimate writing prodigy, and Kyoko Kirigiri: Ultimate Detective. I think the last one fits better, but I can see where the first result comes from.

Spoiler

Toko Fukawa

tb6ilm43r2.jpg
You are (most like) Toko Fukawa, the Ultimate Writing Prodigy!

Toko is intellectually gifted, but she has problems in social behavior. It's been stated that she either never learned or never bothered to learn social skills. She even considers herself a gloomy outcast, often deciding to distance from others. Due to the constant bullying she faced as a child, Toko is highly suspicious of other people, frequently accusing them of thinking bad things about her. She expresses her opinions freely and extremely bluntly, which can come across mean and more than often rubbing people the wrong way, though she claims she is just being honest. She has unusually quick tendencies to self-victimize and she refuses to believe compliments from other people. She also is very self-conscious about her body and tends to think that other people consider her very ugly. Ironically, she has a tendency to scold other people for being indecent, sometimes with no good reason. Due to her paranoia, she easily assumes that boys have bad intentions if they wish to spend time alone with her. Toko is also extremely afraid of blood and the dark due to very traumatic experiences. She also strongly dislikes bathing, to the point of fear, which might also be a result of an unknown trauma.
Taken from: Danganronpa Wikia.

Kyoko Kirigiri

ugb3u7usqi.jpg
You are (most like) Kyoko Kirigiri, the Ultimate Detective!

Kyoko is a stoic and mysterious girl who tends to hide her feelings. She has a calm demeanor and tends to be completely unfazed by most of the events that occur, even at the sight of a dead body. Kyoko is also one of very few students that see things objectively and doesn't jump to conclusions in the trial, making her a valuable ally to Makoto. During the beginning of the game, Kyoko often keeps her distance from the other students while investigating. Prior to the investigation to find the way out with no casualties, Kyoko doesn't seem to cooperate with the other students and does most of the investigating by herself. She doesn't like it when people keep secrets from her. Behind Kyoko's stone cold personality, she seems to easily get emotionally upset, which is masked by her strong will. Even under calm situations, she sometimes lets her emotions get the best of her.
Taken from: Danganronpa Wikia.

For Danganronpa I got Kyoko Kirigiri, and it is rather interesting and I'd say it fits. Though, of course, I know nothing about Danganronpa.

If we're looking for a good quiz, I found one. What Pokemon Type are you? A few questions are odd but altogether it is good, I think. You don't need to put your real name in at the beginning either, though that should be a given.

I got Poison, which is... interesting. I would have preferred Ice but I accept.