Sacred stones banner

JDtheBA

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaaah Seth. Don't worry I will reunite you with your Eirika.

Innes' bow looks great, but I'm so full of archers now damnit.

No L'arachel. Guess that means no reason to whale for Wrathful staff then.

Edited by Okigen

Hm, I wonder if the reason they had Amelia be an Armor unit was because of fans overhyping that class option for her...

Regardless, I'm so happy to see this, Sacred Stones was my first FE so I'm glad the games are finally getting new characters.

Frederick is Stahl 2.0. Basically have Stahl skillset is lol. Really don't see ways for him to stand out(only way is to make him have super offensive stats spread since we already have tank and high offense archetype in Eldi/Xander and Luke

Amelia C skill seems interesting

INNES IS SO COOL

TANA IS HOT

Idk i like both of them but their class limits their uniqueness

Edited by JSND

My immediate response from the General Topic...

12 minutes ago, Sire said:

Seth! Tana! Innes! Amelia! SACRED STONES HYPE!

Although, Amelia wielding an axe is a little odd, but we have the chain axes, so it's cool.

Seth not having a Lance though is a stain on his legend! Where is Seth with his mighty Silver Lance!

Now that I cooled down a little bit...

Amelia: Has amazing artwork and is voiced by Elise (and Fir). I always made Amelia a Paladin though, but seeing General Amelia is all right as well I suppose.

Seth: Has all right artwork (M!Robin's artist) and is voiced by the same guy who does Reinhardt and Legion. I hope Seth is a super top tier character for the VA jokes, as well as his power level in the source title. Not too keen on Seth wielding swords instead of his signature Silver Lance, but this is how it went apparently (I guess Tana took the Blue slot?)...

Innes: Voiced by the Smash 4 announcer and drawn by a new artist to FE:Heroes. His skill set is a little underwhelming, but I wonder what he statline will be...

Tana: Her artwork is nice but was not what I was expecting. The voice was unexpected as well and I have no idea who the VA is. Her skills though look super amazing, but it is a shame we already have plenty of amazing blue fliers (Cordelia, Summer!Corrin, etc.)

Edited by Sire

3 minutes ago, Sire said:

Tana: Her artwork is nice but was not what I was expecting. The voice was unexpected as well and I have no idea who the VA is. Her skills though look super amazing, but it is a shame we already have plenty of amazing blue fliers (Cordelia, Summer!Corrin, etc.)

Melissa Fahn voiced Maribelle in Awakening. The role I remember her the most from is Rika from Digimon Tamers.

Edited by Sentinel07

Paralogue? Aw, we don't get to find out what happens with Bruno this month.

Cool selection of characters. Surprised by Amelia, but I've been clamoring for a new armor unit for a while. We combed half the Echoes roster, and they made Lukas an infantry while side stepping the other armor knights. And I like the addition of Innes and Seth. More archers and more Jagens. Vidofnir looks wild! Tana may actually be good against other melee units, that's rare for a peg knight. Guidance is weird too. It's a pseudo wings of mercy, but on a C slot. Combine it with a warp skill strategically so that you can pull other units that don't have warp skills.

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

Melissa Fahn voiced Maribelle in Awakening.

Ah. I sadly never got much use out of Maribelle in Awakening so I was not too familiar with her VA, despite some amazing moments with her. I was mostly just comparing VAs to those who were already in Heroes.

lol, Xander Mobus (the same guy who did the announcer, Master Hand, and Crazy Hand in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U) voicing Innes.

Innes Chromfirmed for Smash 5.

Amelia is adorable and Tana looks really gorgeous! And they've got some neat C-skills.

15 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Seth you mean?

My guess is Seth and Ameli will drop to 4* since Innes and Tana both have exclusives, but we'll have to wait and see. But damn... A trainee as Armor? What is that BST...

Is it confirmed she's a trainee though? For all we know she could just be generic

And being trainee isn't exactly a good thing imo since classwise, Donnel is probably the only trainee that didn't get screwed by their spread

Also Seth is the new Draug believe it

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Is it confirmed she's a trainee though? For all we know she could just be generic

And being trainee isn't exactly a good thing imo since classwise, Donnel is probably the only trainee that didn't get screwed by their spread

Considering she is one from her game, I'm assuming she is.

Gray doesn't seem bad to me. He's just completely overshadowed by others. I'm hoping they don't kill Amelia's spread though.

Edited by KongDude

15 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Considering she is one from her game, I'm assuming she is.

Gray doesn't seem bad to me. He's just completely overshadowed by others. I'm hoping they don't kill Amelia's spread though.

f i forgot Gray

I used to like him when i thought his ATK is 37 rip

I'm kind of surprised Amelia made it into the banner.  Maybe I misjudged her popularity? I was expecting Tana and Seth for sure.  I'm pleasantly surprised to see Innes, he's a bawse.  We'll see how that carries over into Heroes ;)

3 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

I'm kind of surprised Amelia made it into the banner.  Maybe I misjudged her popularity? I was expecting Tana and Seth for sure.  I'm pleasantly surprised to see Innes, he's a bawse.  We'll see how that carries over into Heroes ;)

I don't think popularity is factored with new banners and it's characters. If it were, we'd be getting Fates and Awakening banners forever. I expected Joshua or L'Arachel to be in but I'm super okay with these guys too! It's a bit weird that Seth seems the most underwhelming of the four to me right now...