Sacred stones banner

JDtheBA

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

"so called" best Fire Emblem in the series.

Who says that? I've heard Blazing Sword, Holy War, Path of Radiance, Awakening, Fates and even Radiant Dawn but never Sacred Stones. Wonder who you've been talking to.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Well this is exciting and all, but I do have higher priorities... Tana might be the most interesting of the units, but her lance is a VERY enemy-phase oriented lance, and I'm not sure I'm a fan of Nidhogg being a Legendary-Bow with the effect of an Owl tome.

I wonder if Ephraim, Eirika, and that dude with the Cursed Lance will be in the paralogues?

I could see Eph and Eirika, like Raven and Priscilla was in the Blazing Shadow paralogue, like Berkut isn't in Chapter 12. The reason why Legion and Clarisse made it into a paralogue because Katarina is an accomplice. (didn't explain paralogue 7-2, though...) 

26 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Who says that? I've heard Blazing Sword, Holy War, Path of Radiance, Awakening, Fates and even Radiant Dawn but never Sacred Stones. Wonder who you've been talking to.

Man with shit taste

ALL OF THEM

Best is obviously Mystery

26 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

everyone can be satisfied with the "so called" best Fire Emblem in the series

Why so salty? No, really. I’ve seen Tellius being praised (even though the saga is Blueberry Emblem) but never Sacred Stones.
Sacred Stones has a proto-Ike, a proto-E:SoV!Celica, Seth, and relatively weak enemies.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why so salty? No, really. I’ve seen Tellius being praised (even though the saga is Blueberry Emblem) but never Sacred Stones.
Sacred Stones has a proto-Ike, a proto-E:SoV!Celica, Seth, and relatively weak enemies.

Blueberry Emblem?

Yeah i don't see SS got praised as series best game either. Closest i see is people praising its story/character/best for begginer status

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Blueberry Emblem?

Yeah i don't see SS got praised as series best game either. Closest i see is people praising its story/character/best for begginer status

When the twitter quiz was ongoing, I was translating the questions here, using Google Translate. One of the questions was about Path of Radiance, and 蒼炎 somehow turned into “blueberry”. I adopted bleberry as an euphemism for Ike, whom—as you might be aware of—I mildly dislike.

Oh yeah, there’s also an emo. Such a fine company.

My reaction: "Oh cool sacred stones it finally getting some love, now Eirika and Ephraim won't be alone in my army. Let's see Tana is on the cover so that's good, as she was the best flier in the game, man I sure would love it if Amelia was-Annnnd Amelia is confirmed and there goes my wallet, they even made her a general that's soo cool! Then we got Seth, another great pick, Next up is Innes, I never used him but he's a okay unit to add in besides Tana, and Tana of course looks great." So uh yeah, my wallet will be dead between this and CYL banner and of course the Halloween banner we all know we're getting.

I'm really glad they finally introduced more Sacred Stones characters into Heroes.  The GBA titles are what got me into Fire Emblem in the first place, and seeing these characters added in is quite a nostalgia trip.

I especially love Amelia's design, a mix of retaining her Trainee appearance while also adding in elements of her General promotion.  These sorts of touches and details in the artwork really standout to me, and I sincerely hope for more ideas like these in the future.  I can't wait to build a team around her.

Now take my money, IS.

Hmm, that's pretty good banner, especially Tana and Amelia looks like potentially great units. Ines and Seth not so much.

These skills and artworks are really wasted on such as Stones. Well I will free roll for Seth he seems like Pala on horse which could be useful, plus I still need few Lon'qu.

Ahhh, Seth!!!

I don't care what he has or how good he is. I just want Seth!

Would be happy to get Innes, too, though I'd prefer Joshua or Cormag on the banner. Oh well. Hopefully in the near future ^.^''

Not really fussed on Amelia or Tana.

Amelia is actually very popular in Japan. As most of S-Stones fanbase is Japanese, Intsys probably based their choices on the favourites of the Eastern side of the fandom. (so Lute has excellent chances!!)

Personally I'll be trying for Innes and Tana. I am almost hoping I get two Innes somehow, so I can ritually sacrifice one of them to my Takumi. With my luck though, it'll probably just end in a big waste of orbs.

Edited by Nanima

I need all of them in my life you have no idea how hyped I am right now. A little disappointing that Seth uses a sword, but it does actually make sense when getting down to it because the game has a lot of lance cav already (especially since the ones in Echoes can only use lances) and not to mention it can be seen as a reference to his fight with Valter at the beginning of the game where he has the disadvantage and Glen is likely going to be following suit as the sword wyvern unit in the game.

3 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Amelia is actually very popular in Japan. As most of S-Stones fanbase is Japanese, Intsys probably based their choices on the favourites of the Eastern side of the fandom. (so Lute has excellent chances!!)

Personally I'll be trying for Innes and Tana. I am almost hoping I get two Innes somehow, so I can ritually sacrifice one of them to my Takumi. With my luck though, it'll probably just end in a big waste of orbs.

Yeah I'm surprised people don't know that. Her popularity makes sense what with her backstory and her supports with Duessel and Franz.

Hmmm just theorycrafting here but I think Tana would really like Hit and Run as a B skill.

She moves back after attacking on player phase, and if she can't kill the opponent, a team mate infantry/armor can jump right in between her and the enemy. Think you can relax that Hector near Tana doesn't have Wings of Mercy? Surprise, he jumps in beside Tana!

Yeah some of the skills sound really fun, especially for armour teams. Might be saving my Clive for Hit and Run fodder later then.

It's so weird seeing Amelia as an armor rather than a cavalier or a lance infantry.

Seth is cool but his skills seem underwhelming.

Innes just screams badass. Also not sure about his skills. Do like the art and voice though.

Tana is Tana. Voice is not what I was expecting, but in a good way.

I'm running out of orbs. So I'll only be aiming for Innes. Thank god L'arachel isn't on this banner. I can only handle getting one focus character.

I must admit I'm pretty relieved that I have yet to play Sacred Stones, so I don't feel the need to pull here and can continue on my quest for Summer Leo. I am really happy for everyone who has been wanting some more SS representation! You guys had waited long enough!

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I must admit I'm pretty relieved that I have yet to play Sacred Stones

You should like, tooootally play it! I guarantee you'll enjoy it. It's like the best FE ever!

Spoiler

What the shell is wrong with you

Play the game woman

@SniperGYS YOUR BABY BOY IS HERE

I feel I am one of the few here who never played the Sacred Stones. That Being said for Amelia, this finally nice to see IS improve upon armor teams. Seth is pretty meh due to skills we have seen before. Innes wants to screw over TA raven users, that depends on his stats. Tana seems to be a tank for melee units, could have good synergy with Eirika. Also why does Tana have a personal weapon? 

Edited by Jingle Jangle

Now that I think about it, this is the first time so far that a unit is in a class other than what their base is, not including seasonal characters. Amelia started as a normal Infantry Lance user in SS, and here she is an Armored GENERAL with an Axe.

At least, she is if we ignore Raven using an Axe, which Hero's can use, Faye being an Archer when she can never possibly be one, and Lachesis not having a horse... for some reason.

10 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Also why does Tana have a personal weapon? 

Nidhogg and Vidofnir are two relics of the kingdom of Frelia. It makes sense for Innes and Tana—prince and princess of Frelia—to wield the weapons.

@Xenomata: Eliwood starts on foot and Hector is never armoured in FE7.

Edited by Vaximillian

16 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

You should like, tooootally play it! I guarantee you'll enjoy it. It's like the best FE ever!

Hide contents

What the shell is wrong with you

Play the game woman

I want to play it! There is just the tiny glitch of my Wii U literally being in a different country than me at the moment! :p

I'm gonna start it while I'm recovering from jet lag once I get home. 

24 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Xenomata: Eliwood starts on foot and Hector is never armoured in FE7.

They also are classified as a Paladin and General in Binding Blade and Awakening, which is technically reflective of their promoted classes in Blazing Blade... but then again, I'm starting to wonder if they decided to base them off their final classes rather than their base just so they could logically wield Durandal and Armads, where the only possible logic for Amelia is "we've not had a new Armor unit since Zephiel, who'se been in the game since day 1 just not as an available unit, FIX THIS NOW."...

Edited by Xenomata