Sacred stones banner

JDtheBA

34 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:
40 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I must admit I'm pretty relieved that I have yet to play Sacred Stones, so I don't feel the need to pull here and can continue on my quest for Summer Leo. I am really happy for everyone who has been wanting some more SS representation! You guys had waited long enough!

You should like, tooootally play it! I guarantee you'll enjoy it. It's like the best FE ever!

You can totally pass on it. I guarantee you have to be very special breed of human enjoy it. It's like one of worse FE. Marisa (who isn't in banner) is hot though,

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

You can totally pass on it. I guarantee you have to be very special breed of human enjoy it. It's like one of worse FE. Marisa (who isn't in banner) is hot though,

Nah, Sacred Stones isn’t bad at all. It cannot compare to sliced bread, but what can?

I was excited when I saw "Silver Knight."

That meant Seth.

But I stopped wanting him when I saw his weapon. Why did IS think it was a good idea to give Seth a sword? He should've had a lance.That's his favored weapon. His original SS art even has him holding one! I realize Frederick didn't get a lance either, but the reason for that was clear: Gunter would've been the only axe cav at release otherwise. There are plenty of sword units and even sword horses. There was no reason to give Seth a sword instead of a lance.

I was going to pull from this banner, but I've changed my mind.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That meant Seth.

But I stopped wanting him when I saw his weapon. Why did IS think it was a good idea to give Seth a sword? He should've had a lance.That's his favored weapon. His original SS art even has him holding one! I realize Frederick didn't get a lance either, but the reason for that was clear: Gunter would've been the only axe cav at release otherwise. There are plenty of sword units and even sword horses. There was no reason to give Seth a sword instead of a lance.

Be honest- the real reason you're bitter is because he completely invalidates Stahl on your Horse team.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nah, Sacred Stones isn’t bad at all. It cannot compare to sliced bread, but what can?

Muffin?

Well, I think SS might be good for people who never played FE before. And aren't good in strategy games. And don't care about story and characters too much.

Edited by Tenzen12

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Be honest- the real reason you're bitter is because he completely invalidates Stahl on your Horse team.

...What? lol no. I wasn't even thinking of Stahl. Besides, people are saying Seth doesn't sound spectacular anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

If I ever get Seth, I’m giving him a silver sword as soon as I can, screw justifications. 

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

Muffin?

Fire Emblem Muffin when, IS?

Just now, Anacybele said:

...What? lol no. I wasn't even thinking of Stahl. Besides, people are saying Seth doesn't sound spectacular anyway.

Seth being worse than Stahl would be a tremendous disappointment to SS fans. Besides... you apparently like him enough to be excited, surely favouritism might be a point in his favour?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

If I ever get Seth, I’m giving him a silver sword as soon as I can, screw justifications. 

20,000 feathers and sacrificing an Olivia or an Axebreaker.

6 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

At least we agree on something!

I found Sacred Stoned to be pretty fun. It's a bit to easy, but at least the story is pretty good.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That meant Seth.

I actually think Seth benefits from being a sword unit instead of a lance user, since there's less competition for good red horses then there is for blue ones.

Also, he's seen using a sword in his only forced battle scene, I think that counts as a reason to give him a sword.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Seth being worse than Stahl would be a tremendous disappointment to SS fans. Besides... you apparently like him enough to be excited, surely favouritism might be a point in his favour?

I never said Seth had to be worse. But I bet no one would replace Xander with him. Or maybe even Eliwood.

I'm no longer excited about him though.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

20,000 feathers and sacrificing an Olivia or an Axebreaker.

Perfectly fine with that. I absolutely don’t like the design of all gem weapons, only the sapphire lance looks a tiny bit appropriate.
Everything else is over-the-top.

I never said Seth had to be worse. But I bet no one would replace Xander with him. Or maybe even Eliwood.

I'm no longer excited about him though.

I'm not replacing Eldigan with him, definitely (though that's because all the limited resources I have are going to Tana). But Stahl?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Perfectly fine with that. I absolutely don’t like the design of all gem weapons, only the sapphire lance looks a tiny bit appropriate.
Everything else is over-the-top.

Ruby Sword Olivia. The sword is probably bigger than her.

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I actually think Seth benefits from being a sword unit instead of a lance user, since there's less competition for good red horses then there is for blue ones.

Uh, Xander? Eldigan? Eliwood? I can't think of any blue Seth would've really competed with except Camus.

I'm not replacing Eldigan with him, definitely (though that's because all the limited resources I have are going to Tana). But Stahl?

Only good sword cav I ever got.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Ruby Sword Olivia. The sword is probably bigger than her.

Eldie is the man.

Yes, the business ends of the weapons are needlessly large. I get the need to show off the design (knots over knots) but still.
They had a perfect opportunity to give Titania a poleaxe when she was introduced.

6 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

In all fairness, hot girls gives me very little incentive to play a game. If nothing else I have a friend that will probably murder me if I don't eventually play SS so in the interest of not being set upon by an already crazed college senior I'm still going to give it a whirl. I already have it on virtual console anyway. :V

Just now, Anacybele said:

Uh, Xander? Eldigan? Eliwood? I can't think of any blue Seth would've competed with except Camus.

Reinhardt, Ursula and Olwen are blue :P

And there's Abel, Roderick and Peri as lance units besides Camus.

(I also never said there's no competition for red horses, just less then blue ones).

Just now, Bartozio said:

Reinhardt, Ursula and Olwen are blue :P

And there's Abel, Roderick and Peri as lance units besides Camus.

(I also never said there's no competition for red horses, just less then blue ones).

Those three are mage horses though. It's actually ideal to run a mage and a lance in Horse Emblem, and both can be blue. Running two blues on a horse team isn't uncommon either. I actually do that myself.

We don't know if Abel, Roderick, and Peri would be as good or better stat-wise.

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

In all fairness, hot girls gives me very little incentive to play a game.

There are hot guys Innes and Joshua, and Seth is also quite handsome. Ephraim, if you’re into proto-Ikes.

Those three are mage horses though. It's actually ideal to run a mage and a lance in Horse Emblem, and both can be blue. Running two blues on a horse team isn't uncommon either. I actually do that myself.

We don't know if Abel, Roderick, and Peri would be as good or better stat-wise.

With the right distribution he could be better then Eldigan and Eliwood as well.

And while you can use a lance user and a blue mage on horse emblem, that only works if you can choose 4 combat units. For arena the lance unit often gets dumped in favor of a bonus unit, and for TT or Chain Challenges you generally want to include a healer (in which case it's also the lance that gets dumped).

30 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

So you basically just insulted anyone who likes that game

Alright then...

8 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

And there we have incentive for me to play a game!

Yeah, it's tooootally worth it! Cormag is my personal favorite <3

But like, everyone in that game is a character that I like because it soooo awesome! 

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That meant Seth.

You do realize if you pull him you get 

1. Stahl except you didn't spend 20k to 5 star him

2. Your favorite character on your inevitable horse team

BE HAPPY

18 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Everyone says the stuff about SS, but I stopped playing at the first Fog of War chapter just because I was getting sick of it across the 3 GBA titles...

There’s like three fog chapters in the whole game.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Does anyone else find Tana's voice too deep?

I did. The JP voice fit my headcanon better.