Sacred stones banner

JDtheBA

17 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

How likely is it that we'll get a second SS Banner after this, given how long it took us to get this one? I would love more SS - especially a SS Tempest Trial as someone mentioned earlier - but I don't see how either one can be likely. Heck, Tellius got an actual chapter and SS doesn't even have that! I want to believe that's because there are two Tellius games but it's not, is it?

I don't think there's reason to worry. Echoes had it's first chapter be a Paralogue and then it got a main story chapter later. SS could conceivably get the same.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Hide contents

Unfortunately, you'll need two of her (to pass on her C skill to another armor unit) so she can benefit from it.

Armor March 3 should affect the unit it's on and the adjacent armor allies.  "If the unit has an adjacent armored ally at start of turn, unit and any such allies can move 1 extra space (that turn only, does not stack)."  Unit refers to the user in this case.  It's not like Hone/Fortify that just affects adjacent allies.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

I don't think there's reason to worry. Echoes had it's first chapter be a Paralogue and then it got a main story chapter later. SS could conceivably get the same.

That's true, but Echoes is new and still on the market so IS has a vested interest in promoting it as much as possible, while Sacred Stones doesn't have that advantage :/

I'd love to be wrong!

Just now, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Armor March 3 should affect the unit it's on and the adjacent armor allies.  "If the unit has an adjacent armored ally at start of turn, unit and any such allies can move 1 extra space (that turn only, does not stack)."  Unit refers to the user in this case.

Oooooh. Well then disregard my comment. Didn't know that little tidbit. Amelia is OP then. I think I'm definitely going to go for her first and Tana if there are no green orbs.

35 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

A friend of mine that's big into archery and stuff did a little research and mentioned that the split arrowhead might be one designed specifically for hunting birds.

Poor Feh!

@Rafiel's Aria, I wouldn't say Amelia is a better Sheena since Sheena's resistance is quite high at 33 to Amelia's 23. If anything, Amelia is more like an axe Draug which is kind of better considering as a trainee, she has more stat points which in her case, gives her better resistance. Compared to Draug, she trades some defense and I think HP for more attack and speed.

Tana might be a better Firesweep Lance user than Cordelia. Not sure since I'm not exactly sure how much 1 more speed could turn out for her.

Innes is both a stronger, but slower Niles similar to Faye and Rebecca and also a little under bride Cordelia as an offensive archer now. Innes having 33 attack and 34 speed is worse than bride Cordelia's 35 attack and speed, but better than Takumi's 32 attack and 33 speed. If you missed out on getting bride Cordelia and summer Gaius and haven't gotten Takumi or Jeorge, Klein, and Leon, then Innes is the archer you want. He even comes with Cancel Affinity for defense team shenanigans.

Also, at this point Stahl really is the Oboro of sword cavaliers.

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

@Rafiel's Aria, I wouldn't say Amelia is a better Sheena since Sheena's resistance is quite high at 33 to Amelia's 23. If anything, Amelia is more like an axe Draug which is kind of better considering as a trainee.

That may be more accurate. I think with Sheena, the devs wanted a more balanced armor. Amelia looks like she has balance, but it's divided up in a much better way. Like her RES isn't abysmal while Draug's is pretty awful. If anything, Amelia's like a hybrid of the two.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

That may be more accurate. I think with Sheena, the devs wanted a more balanced armor. Amelia looks like she has balance, but it's divided up in a much better way. Like her RES isn't abysmal while Draug's is pretty awful. If anything, Amelia's like a hybrid of the two.

Sheena's the mixed tank which works very well being a knight who has more stat points to play around with and access to Wary Fighter or better Quick Riposte and 3 stacks of Ward Armor to make her even better as a tank.

Draug's base kit is weird, but his niche as a fast, but extremely physically tanky knight is all right. The problem that when you're min-maxed like that, you can't expect to have good resistance unless you dump something else and I doubt we're going to see a knight with >25 base attack.

I still feel like Amelia is closer to Draug or something like a faster, stronger, but lower defense and resistance Gwendolyn. No current knight comes close to Sheena in mage tanking except for +Res Gwendolyn who would have 31 resistance.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So what's the best priority to hunt if you only care about stats?

Amelia > Tana > Innes > Seth?

or is Innes better than Tana?

This was the order I prioritized when pulling. I think this would be a pretty safe bet. Innes is good, but his stats don't make him the best archer by any means. Tana on the other hand has to compete with a bunch of other peeps...

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

This was the order I prioritized when pulling. I think this would be a pretty safe bet. Innes is good, but his stats don't make him the best archer by any means. Tana on the other hand has to compete with a bunch of other peeps...

Okay cool, thanks for the input!

well colorless is an annoying orb to pull from so I might go Tana if there are no greens, since my best pegasus knight is a -Atk Hinoka

i'd like a 5 star archer but I can't risk another healer in my full barracks haha

Does Innes really need Fortress Res? I'm guessing it's better to replace it with fury or something

21 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So what's the best priority to hunt if you only care about stats?

Amelia > Tana > Innes > Seth?

or is Innes better than Tana?

Tanna Innes Amelia Seth i guess

Havent seen Seth but Innes is God Archer 2(1 is Cord) and Tana is a God Offense unit who is also solid defensively.

Amelia stats is busted even for her class..... her class just happen to be not that good

Edited by JSND

My God Amelia's stats... too ridiculous what the heck.

...Gotta have her. Dang it I didn't want to pull on this banner but at least the chain challenges give more orbs. So many good banners this month I can't even...