Fire emblem epic

Azlin

So basically making a hack with many people would be easy but its pretty hard knowing that school starts up very soon making this was a little unexpected my friend gave up on this hack like years ago but we helped him so its back online if any changes should be doe notify me this is still a early build so i hope you like it feed back and or help is appreciated.

Edit: the game is a hack of fire emblem eight the sacred stones easy game and balanced but this hack should be more harder than sacred stones on a fairly small scale sorry for the little amount of info so Ricardo is looking for his brother Tobin be warned Tobins animation is glitchy as fuck we don't have much experience either do i so were starting off slow for my first hack once again im sorry for this little amount of info if i can gather up more i will we have some new animation like Ricardos as Ephraim class but uses swords instead of lances one again i happend to make this hack alive again and more feedback would be nice oh and this hack is still in early "test" i would call it im going to post the growths ad back story later
Azlin should be added in the next few patches and she will be a replacement for lute.

Version0.05.ups

unknown.png

Edited by Azlin
more info

I'll be brief.

I haven't played past the parts with more obvious changes to the narrative (ie, not past Chapter 2), but a quick peek into Chapter 3 suggests that the difficulty increase continues beyond that (swordreavers? a halberd? On the earlygame bandit bosses?). I'm really not sure what else to say about it, mostly because I haven't gotten that far (I'm only writing because there is a distinct lack of information in the original post, for now, and I would have appreciated knowing a little more about the hack to begin with). The difficulty has been increased, but it hasn't been impossible to deal with on normal, I guess? 

Other than the difficulty raise, the other two obvious changes are some of the portraits, and most of the writing (again, with respect to writing, the changes only seem to go up until Chapter 2). I really don't have anything to say about the portraits, but as for the writing: if I call it reminiscent of GhebFE, does that explain it?

That's actually a pretty good comparison. CH. 2 is as far as I played as well. The difficulty is a little high in the beginning, but its not impossible. The playable characters other than the lord seemed a little weak at times.