Your (six months) CYL Progress Report

Hey all, back in May, the game was three months old and I made a thread asking how well people were doing in pulling the characters they voted for in the pre-release Choose Your Legends Poll. Now that the game is six months old, how are we doing? Green is characters that are in the game and you have pulled. Yellow is characters that are in the game and you have not pulled. Red are characters that are not in the game currently.

Titania, Odin, Ephraim, Ninian, Hector, Roy, Sigurd, Micaiah, Maribelle, Ares, Mycen.

Phew, if it weren't for Hero Fest, my progress report wouldn't have changed in the last three months.

Eirika, Mozu, Lute (x4), Lissa, Lyn, Charlotte, Sumia, Forrest, Henry, Kaze.

I technically didn't pull Lissa, but I do have the free 1-2* versions of her, so I guess that counts.

Ah yes, I remember that thread! I don't think my progress has changed since then though. :P

RD Ike, Frederick, Elincia, Kieran, PoR Ike

Yeah, nope, hasn't changed. lol

Sigurd, Arden, Alvis, Sety, Lex, Fin, Fury, Johalva, Leaf, Celice, Julia, Aideen, Lana

The woes of being a Jugdral fan. Oh well, what can you do... At least I have every FE4 unit present in the game. Thanks Hero Fest! No thanks for a certain pair of siblings highlighted in green being -attack.

Leo

The vote was pretty close, so I threw all my votes behind Leo to get him in the top ten.  I've managed to get quite a few of my other favorites, and the rest of the ones I still want are mostly Tellius.  If we get a second Magvel Banner to follow up this one, maybe they'll have the Rachel.

Ishtar has yet to be added, but her retainer is dominating the metagame.
Florina is 4*+ed, and I have spare 3* Florinas to add to that when I feel I have the feathers to justify it.
Does Tana count as 'out'? I'm going to get her...
Mia's not out.
Elena's not out, either. I don't know if she'll ever be out...

As a lover of blade tomes and Magvel, it's odd I don't have Eirika...
Lyn's a pain to get, so I'm not surprised.
I went for Mist, but got a Sakura or something. Shame...

Lilina is a red Blade tome nuke. I... don't bring her out as often as I'd like...
Lute got passed over on the banner. I'd honestly have liked for Tana to have been later, but... I'll take this...
Ninian... you know what, just for what you did on Hero Fest, I'm pretending your vote actually went to Silvia.
Have Caeda in both flavours, don't really use either... Though the Bridal one does make a good filler blue tome.
Elincia will be my saving target after Tana.

Oh, I guess I can make comments on my list too. Edit: oops, posted while trying to format.

Spoiler

Titania was pulled from the PoR banner. And part of my original Cav team.

Odin was probably pulled days before my original thread, as Odin, Nino, and Henry were the last three 3-4 star characters to elude me.

Ephraim was gotten sometime after his release.

Ninian was pulled from this week's Hero Fest after 100 orbs.

Hector is the last armor I need, besides Amelia coming tomorrow.

Roy is one of many 4-5 star reds that I'm trying to clean up now that appearance rates have changed

Sigurd will probably get in the game eventually. And I just pulled his son the other day.

Micaiah, highly likely to get in the game, I feel.

Maribelle. We haven't seen any new Awakening characters since launch, except for seasonals. So we don't know if the remaining Gen 1 are on the way, or a banner of Gen 2s. Hard to say.

Ares. It's still really cool his Dad and Aunt are in the game. Unfortunately, Seliph, Julia, and later Leif and Nanna may be the only gen 2 FE4 characters they give us.

Mycen. I can see them returning to Echoes for another banner someday. Hopefully this Jagen won't stay at home.

Edited by Glennstavos

Oh, I'll make a few comments too!

I made sure to pull Ike on his debut banner. I had to spend some money, but it was worth it! He has a good bane/boon combo and has been a powerful asset. ^^

Frederick was the first green I ever pulled! I was so happy to get him so soon and with a great bane/boon combo to boot! The 5 star Freddy I have now is that very same one due to that. :) And I was completely ECSTATIC when freaking SUMMER FREDDY became a thing! I hardly expected to see this guy on such a banner. I wound up spending a little money to get him too, and after pulling Summer Gaius twice, I did! His boon and bane aren't the best, but they're workable and I'm just happy to have him anyway. <3 I needed a good dagger wielder too, so getting him was totally win-win. He's my current leader. <3

Elincia should definitely be added eventually, and I hope she and Kieran are on a banner together since they're both part of the Crimean Royal Knights group.

RD Ike will be in, no question. Ike is too popular not to have both his incarnations in Heroes. I can see him being either on a banner or as a GHB or Tempest Trial unit.

Well the only ones I voted for who are in the game right now are Hector, Ephriam and Lyn and I have yet to pull any of them.  Seth will be added tomorrow and I will be trying my hardest to get him.  As to the others I voted for which are Naesala, Nailah, Geese, Mia, Zihark, Kaze, Lorenz, Priam and Gerik they are not in the game yet  I am just glad that Seth is now going to be in since I figured I would have to wait a while for my non lord favorites to get in.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Narcian (twice by accident), Caeda, Ike, Hinoka, Canas, Laura, Tomas, Nanna, Dorcas, Pelleas, Machua, Ilyana.

The only thing that's changed since last time is I've managed to pull Hinoka.  Still waiting on quite a few. 

Very few of the characters I voted are even in the games. Of those who are, I have neither Sanaki nor Soren. I may have voted for Nino, i don't remember it well enough, so that's a (possible) one I have.

(I mostly voted for Tellius and Genealogy characters)

Well, of the ones I can remember voting for, I got all but 1 so far. And all are in the game.

Camilla, Beruka, Peri, Cordelia, and Hinoka.

Hinoka still evades me, and probably will continue to for a long time to come thanks to how rarely she ever sees a banner, and being 5* locked.

I wasn't anticipating to get into Heroes as much as I did, so I didn't vote every available day in the poll.

Odin, Sheena, Fae, Serra

Lyn (Did get Bride, but not regular)

Ophelia, Leila, Astrid, Owain (Odin exists, but not Awakening Owain)

Basically unchanged from before, except I managed to pull a Sheena recently.

I have only voted for Micaiah... So, I'm still waiting for her (My other favorite character were confirmed during the game's trailer)

Edited by Troykv

On 11.05.2017 at 1:10 PM, Vaximillian said:

I only voted five times because I missed most of the event.

Eirika: got her.
Ayra: not in the game.
Lyn: got her.
Micaiah: not in the game.
Caeda: got her.

Nothing changed since three months ago.

Mobile so no pretty colors. 

Soren: got him!

Ike: Got him twice now!

Leo: got him!

Janaff: not in...

Henry: got waaaay too many of him. 

Keton: not in...

Ena: also not in. 

I'm pretty darn happy I've got everyone I voted for who's currently in the game! Now come on IS give me my animal people! And more dragons!

Jill (x3 votes), still yet to be added, hoping for a Tellius banner after the Sacred Stones one(s).

Machyua, one I'd love to have as an axe wielder.  Not added, and seems unlikely anytime soon....

Nephenee, same as Jill.  I hope for her Radiant Dawn appearance.

Lyn, (Bridal and Normal), amazingly got lucky pulling on the Sacred Stones banner and pulled normal Lyn today.

Fiora, sadly not added, and probably in the same boat as Machyua....

Cath, someone I'd love to see added.  I can't help but wonder if she'd get Trainee bonus stats for being so young.

Sonya (Gaiden), so surprised and happy they added her.

Olwen, managed to pull her during the Mage Voting Gauntlet.

Sophia, still need to get around to getting her to 5 stars.

Sanaki, also pulled during the Mage Voting Gauntlet.

Overall doing pretty well.  There's some characters I voted for that seem to have low chances of being added anytime soon sadly.  Jill is by far the character I most eagerly await to see in heroes.

Gotten: Zephiel 5☆, Lyn 5☆, Oboro 4☆, Jaffar 5☆, Nino 4☆, Ike 5☆

Haven't gotten: Ephraim

Not added: Micaiah, Lewyn, Lyon, Haar, Jill, Elincia

Still waiting on a lot of favourites on and off my ballot to even show up.