Are You Getting More 5 Star Units Than Normal?

Captain Karnage

I normaly don't post around here but I've noticed that I've pulled 11 5 star units in the past month compared to the 7 in the month prior. I know lately they made 4 star units more common but they haven't changed the rate that 5 stars show up. I don't know if anybody has done any digging in the numbers but is the pull rate actually higher than what they say?

27 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Are You Getting More 5 Star Units Than Normal?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have been so damned unlucky. The last 5 star unit I got was Sakura in freaking June. Granted, I haven't been summoning as much as others here.. but it's getting incredibly frustrating when I have pull after pull full of 3* s with one or two 4* s sprinkled in as charity.. I have also given up on ever getting another focus unit from a banner. Those percentages are lies.

Yeah, I have (specifically, since the Nohr Summer Banner started, I've gotten 12), but it's purely coincidence.  

That said a bunch of them are -Atk or -Spd so I guess that balances it out a bit.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I don't play often enough (or summon enough either) to have a "usual," but I would agree that I'm getting more 5 stars than I would have expected. Granted, I only have 3 five star units, but two of them came within the past week - Katrina earlier today even. I myself was starting to think something had changed in the probabilities.

Not at all, in fact I have been pulling less the normal.  Of course my luck for the past month has been horrid so it is no wonder that my luck is bad when I play video games as well.

Yes.

In all seriousness, I'm feeling at least as lucky as I did when the game released. I got unlucky the moment I started taking the game seriously, but now the luck is back! Not just in 5 stars, but in earning new characters for my collection.

I haven't gotten a single 5 star since resonating fangs ended, so I think you are just having a good bit of luck right now. during resonating fangs I got a 5* sakura, delthia and celica in the same day, and I haven't pulled any 5*s since.

That sakura really pissed me off too because I could have gotten one at 4* and I really wanted mist or some other 5* exclusive healer it's almost as bad as when I got seliph when I wanted erika.

ok so I just puled my second summer Corrin

this has been a really weird two weeks for me and this game, I'v managed to get all 4 focus characters for the Nohrian summer, 5 star Ike, I got Tana and Amelia, and 2 5 star Lilianas in a week of time

I have been luckier than usual lately the past couple months. Triple 5 star pull on June 30 (and this was after already pulling one Summer Gaius), then on July 4th I got Summer Female Robin. I got Minerva in a short time from the Life and Death banner. Now my first two pulls today were 5 star Athena and Tana.

Though in April I spammed a LOT of red and wound up with three 5 stars from there because I wasn't giving up on getting Ike from his first banner. :P

But it's just that, luck. I don't think the percentages have actually changed. The game is just making up for how I had shit luck in the first two months of the game's release. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Hahahhahahahahahahahahaha more lucky pfft I have only drawn 1 5* in the past 2 months and it was a repeat and seeing as i have 24 5* units I would call that a significant drop in 5* units drawn per orb spent

Nope. I got fairly good luck on Nohrian Summer, but the SS banner, the Echoes banner, the Ylissen Summer banner all sucked for me.

NMotE wasn't too bad, but the first Echoes banner (with Alm) was probably my best for 5*. Either that or the Easter banner, although I don't know how many pulls I made there. Last Hero Fest, I got several 5*'s... but only after pulling for nowt for a long time.

I have seen a significant decrease in my luck and I've been pulling in Hero Fest! (Hell I even whaled a bit and was definitely not rewarded for it.)

It's all luck at the end of the day. Though I certainly would like someday for there to be an increase to the starting 5* rate. (Maybe raise it to 4% and Hero fest is 6%)

Though that may just be because I've been seeing sky-high pity rates lately.

My luck? I have the best and the worst luck all at once. Fortunately, not much bad luck has been with the game. 

I think I've had a steady stream of 5* since launch. June was probably my worst month, pulling two, at most. Oh well. 

I've had somewhat decent luck with pulling 5 stars lately (i.e. it's not taking me over 300 orbs to get just one, like what happened with the Female Mage banner), but literally all but two of my last eleven 5 stars have had an ATK or SPD bane. I had very conflicted feelings when I pulled an -ATK Delthea when going for Amelia during this banner - and before you ask, I had only one green orb appear in five summoning sessions.