Are You Getting More 5 Star Units Than Normal?

Captain Karnage

After a less good period in June/July, I pulled a lot 5* in August (and in the end of July) with relatively few orbs. I think 8 5* in 12-14 summoning sessions, most of them full summons. Three of them were focus units. 

I kinda feel like I do. My friend got at leat 10 5* units throughout the month of July and just this week (including Hero Fest banner though) I've gotten at least 10 too... the months before that we never got so many.

I spent 57ish orbs on my alt account to try and get Ike and when I get him he is damn -Spd/+Res. I have not gotten a 5 star unit since yet. I have spent all my TT orbs trying to get Ike on my main account only summoning reds. I have not gotten Ike and the only unit I received was a 5 star Olwen (+HP/-Def). The month is almost over and so far I've gotten only 2 5 stars across 2 different accounts. I've gotten worse ever since the first month that I started playing this game. So when you ask this question it makes me laugh like a madman because I am just so damn unlucky, and the complete opposite in fact has happened to me.

My luck has been poor until today.

At the beginning of August, I got Ike, yet I already had him and I'm not his biggest fan anyways, which was unfortunate. When the Summer Banners came out, I tried for Summer Robin and Tiki, and Summer Leo. Didn't get any of them. I did get Minerva on my second pull of the Life and Death banner, which was great because I have Michalis, so it's just Maria I need. Then there was a drought. The Hero Fest banner came and went, no Ninian. I still haven't got Celica from the TT banner. So, today when I opened the app, I saw a new banner. The -blade tome users. I didn't need any of them as I'm only collecting the lords and a few favourites, but I decided, hey, free summon, let's go. So I summoned from red and I got freaking Lucina, who I needed.

So yeah, maybe it's the devil's luck just us getting luckier.

Of the four (or five?) freebie spins I got two 5*s on the first go.  It's entirely possible that there's a hidden chance increase on your freebie summon, which would encourage you to summon from that banner more.

Edited by Lushen

5* units? No, but I've been getting some nice skills for SI. Although I have been spending a lot of shards and crystals to clean out my box. Really not trying to spend orbs on expanding the barracks. It's currently at 197 but it's going to be 199 after I do my 2 free pulls.