Wanted: Someone I can chat Heroes meta with

Junkhead

12 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

said the guy using oboro

Spoiler

Hmm.

... maybe it's a bit too much.

Regardless, I don't think I can chat with you about Heroes. I'm only a casual player still learning the ropes. And I most certainly didn't only just recently find out what feathers are used for.

38 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Regardless, I don't think I can chat with you about Heroes. I'm only a casual player still learning the ropes. And I most certainly didn't only just recently find out what feathers are used for.

I was no different myself before the first Trials. I only really played for myself and was actually quite against the meta. I took a liking to it by seeing what I could do with my characters. It really just starts with the characters you like using.

18 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

Go to HHH or join Discord. There's talk about this stuff permanently.

The thing about Discord is that the few I've been to ruin it by going full-out weeb as to put a fuckin hentai channel in it.

Only one that was decent enough not to was the Corrin (Smash) server and SF's (haven't been there in a while, might be wrong).

5 hours ago, Ottokar said:

OK, I'll bite. What do you want to discuss?

shit got me didn't actually expect people to do this

uhhhhh

uhhh

Corrin (M) is legitimately badass.

It's not a discussion.

Edited by Soul~!

On 20/8/2017 at 2:30 PM, libtard snowflake said:

easily killed by a good mage end discussion 

since we are talking heros why are the tempest trials 5* shit? 

hear that boys

hector sucks

Also (again), "Marth" is really good, Tobin is definitely workable and the other two are the same generic tanky horsefucks you always get (which as much I hate to admit, means they're viable in some way.

Tobin is nice, but red is a coveted slot, and considering there are so many better options like Selena (who, with Triangle Adept, fills Tobin role in being a Hector killer) and Hana (who can take one Green hit and counter with L&D Armorslayer+), Tobin isn't very good. I like him because I like Tobin, so I try to use him, but I already have much better reds.

"Marth" is good because it's just IV-lacking Lucina, and Lucina is good.

Clive<Berkut, they have very minor differences stat wise, but Clive sacrifices some resistance for speed, and both units have unusable speed that means they will be doubled by everything. Berkut has a nice start kit, and his signature lance lets him tank quite effectively, unfortunately, he gets doubled all the time and his start resistance isn't that great, meaning if you want him to absorb magic attacks, you can't toy with his starting skills at all. You have to have Water Boost and Berkut's Lance if you want Berkut to survive attacks from dangerous mages, and even then it's risky unless he's got a breaker skill directed at a certain type of tome user that allows him to not get doubled, which puts him in a seriously tiny niche. Clive can't even do that, though, though he's a little more durable, and I think he'd be okay with Ignis, Bonfire, 

But I mean, Clive is free Hit and Run, so... yay?

16 hours ago, Florina's #1 Fan said:

Pretty much what I wanted him for...

On 24-8-2017 at 2:29 AM, Soul~! said:

also i did the thing where i quote the whole fucking post because people are too lazy to do that for some reason

I think it's actually easier to quote the whole post though. Only quoting a part of someone's post makes it easier to see what you're reacting to.

On 24-8-2017 at 2:30 AM, Soul~! said:

Also (again), "Marth" is really good, Tobin is definitely workable and the other two are the same generic tanky horsefucks you always get (which as much I hate to admit, means they're viable in some way.

Other two? There have only been three Tempest Trials if I recall correctly :P

On 25/8/2017 at 3:06 PM, Florina's #1 Fan said:

Tobin is nice, but red is a coveted slot, and considering there are so many better options like Selena (who, with Triangle Adept, fills Tobin role in being a Hector killer) and Hana (who can take one Green hit and counter with L&D Armorslayer+), Tobin isn't very good. I like him because I like Tobin, so I try to use him, but I already have much better reds.

The thing is, a character competing against 100 other heroes I more than likely won't have is not an acual reason to put them aside. People use that shitty excuse all the time. Tobin is heavily overlooked because he doesn't really stand out in much of any stats. Well, that's one of the more popular ways to look at it. He's actually not to far below Hinata in terms of offense and durability (winning a decent amount in Spd and definitely Res). And besides that, there's the fact that Trials characters suffer from lacking initial kits as it is, but people tend to not penalise that on characters in the first place (it mostly "just" adds up).

On 25/8/2017 at 3:06 PM, Florina's #1 Fan said:

You mean free Silver.

Actually, both. Why would I waste a 5* Clive on a worse, less available Dragback.

40 minutes ago, Florina's #1 Fan said:

Well, Soul~! mentioned Berkut and Clive. We weren't just talking about TT, but recent free units that he mentioned.

I actually did typo there. Goes to say how forgettable those two are... and at least Clive seems like a decent person.

8 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Only quoting a part of someone's post makes it easier to see what you're reacting to.

point