Wanted: Someone I can chat Heroes meta with

Junkhead

Red heroes are very common, and there are very few of them that are bad. So to use Tobin over much better options I think is a poor decision from a technical perspective, and to say you more than won't likely have red units better than Tobin is silly, red units are everywhere, and Sophia, Stahl, Xander, and Llyod have all been free at one point or another, and they can all be usable as well, moreso than Tobin. They're giving out Selena for free right now, and like I said before, she's a much better option. The likelihood that a player doesn't have at least one red unit better than Tobin would mean you've only pulled Raigh, Hinata, or have avoided red orbs entirely during summoning sessions. Tobin has a niche use, but it's a niche done better by just about anyone else. Tobin has the base kit for armorslaying, but SI means that he doesn't have a place in the meta, because you could easily give an Armorslayer to Hinata, and he has 3 more defense to tank Hector, Sheena, and now Amelia, whereas Tobin has more resistance, which won't help when most mages are designed to double units with the amount of speed he has. Now, to be fair, Hinata won't double armors because of his speed, but really, that isn't a big deal, considering they won't double him either (outside of Amelia, whom Tobin will also get doubled by).

As for Hit and Run, that can allow another unit to attack or possibly finish off the target after the Hit and Run unit does. I don't understand why people think Drag Back is better when units that commonly use Hit and Run, like Clair, don't want to be hit back and would love the chance to run away instead of pulling the enemy toward them. Drag Back can be used for airborne units to travel back over terrain, but other than that, Hit and Run seems like the better option. Now, generally, I'd rather have a B skill that is more useful, like a breaker skill or QR, but that's besides the point.

On 8/26/2017 at 9:36 PM, Ottokar said:

So what's your meta?

Metamyths, in which the souls of heroes converge and divide between individuals rather than maintaining a solitary position in one body throughout their measured "life."

Man this shit sounds stupid.

On 26/8/2017 at 4:44 PM, Professor Groeteschele said:

Oh, so it is fire emblem heroes meta you are interested in.

I only chat meta about nonvirtual heroes, such as myself.

theyre not virtual