Questions regarding FE awakening

Kurai878

I just beat FE awakening on hard and before I move on I have a few questions. 1.what are the different stats for(skill, speed, luck) 2.is any unit actually better than any other (Sumia/Cordelia, Lissa/Maribelle) or is it just character preference? 3.Is there any easy way to level up Olivia? 4.How do you past down stats to kids? And any other helpful tips or trick to beat it on lunatic

Tip for lunatic: Fredrick Spam.  Also, speed is how fast a unit is.  5 or more than your opponent and you double attack.  Skill helps with most procs (activation rates) of skills like sol, Aether, Vengence, ect. I've never played lunatic, but grinding is almost neccesary from what I've heard and seen.  Get your Robin to have a defense boon

Edited by Lord Tullus

2- Depends but since everyone can become really good with the right setups in Awakening then I suppose its just preference. Kids are obviously better than their parents tho.

3-Grind her by dancing a lot and beating the spotpass characters with Thieves on it (Edward, Leonardo, Salem, Matthew in this order as you get higher leveled with her)

4-Just get your units stronger and skills are passed down by depending on what skill is in your last skill slot. Other than that i didn't really understood this question of yours.