how many are in your catalog of heroes

geozeldadude

108. Only one silhouette missing, which to my understanding is Valter. I did a bunch of Hard CCs recently for gathering up feathers, so I guess that filled in the rest of the gaps.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

108. Only one silhouette missing, which to my understanding is Valter. I did a bunch of Hard CCs recently for gathering up feathers, so I guess that filled in the rest of the gaps.

108? Congratulations, you've recruited all the Stars of Destiny! You can now obtain the True Ending!

115/164. And two silhouettes are missing. One is Summer Frederick, I guess I haven't encountered one since the update. The other I don't know.

I keep at least one copy of everybody, and my missing roster is

Spoiler

Archanea: Luke, Ogma, Linde, Minerva, Katarina, Athena

Valentia: Alm, Gray, Faye, Celica, Mae, Genny, Saber, Leon, Mathilda, Delthea, Sonya

Judgral: Eldigan, Julia

Thraccia: Olwen

Elibe: Roy, Hector, Raven, Lucius, Priscilla, Karel

Magvel: Eirika, Seth, Tana, Amelia

Tellius: Mist, Sanaki

Awakening: Lucina

Fates: M!Corrin, Azura, Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, Leo

Seasonals: Spring everybody, Bride Lyn and Ceada, Summer Frederick, Gaius, and Elise.

Edited by Glennstavos

99/164. Only eight silhouettes are missing. I didn't know I'd obtained so fewer units than some people... o.o

I can see that two of my missing silhouettes are Summer Leo and Spring Camilla. One is probably Valter too. Not sure of the rest.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm currently at 126 out of 164 with nine of the missing ones being seasonal units and presumably Valter being the lone missing silhouette. As for the exact characters I lack:

Archanea: Bridal Blessings!Caeda, Linde, Luke, Merric, Roderick, Sheena
Valentia: Celica, Genny, Leon, Mae, Mathilda
Jugdral: Julia, Olwen
Elibe: Hector, Jaffar, Lyn
Magvel: Amelia, Innes, Seth, Tana
Tellius: Ike, Mist, Titania
Ylisse / Valm: Spring Festival!Chrom, Bridal Blessings!Cordelia, Ylissean Summer!Gaius, Lucina, Spring Festival!Lucina, Ylissean Summer!Robin
Fateslandia: Azura, Spring Festival!Camilla, Bridal Blessings!Charlotte, Elise, Nohrian Summer!Elise, Hinoka, Takumi, Spring Festival!Xander

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

113/164, with 6 silhouettes missing.

I'm relatively certain that those are the three newest seasonal units minus S!Corrin, Valter, bruno and Veronica.

Bruno and Veronica aren't included in the Catalog of Heroes.

3 minutes ago, geozeldadude said:

oh, man, everyone's beating me. haha. are you all F2P? i haven't dropped any $ yet, although i'm planning to eventually to support the app.

I'm F2P and plan to stay that way, although I got a tablet to keep playing after emulators stopped working. I don't plan on spending any money directly on it, though.

15 minutes ago, geozeldadude said:

oh, man, everyone's beating me. haha. are you all F2P? i haven't dropped any $ yet, although i'm planning to eventually to support the app.

Let's just say this app has gotten more than a fair amount of support from this sap and leave it at that though I'm also not a whale. I'm pretty sure my F2P status didn't even last a week.

121/164. F2P, just been very lucky between droughts of n o t h i n g

Missing 10 silhouettes. Bride Caeda, Bride Lyn, Bride Charlotte, Spring Xander, Spring Chrom, Spring Camilla, Summer Corrin, Summer Elise, and Valtar.

53 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm currently at 126 out of 164

Same

I also lack 1 silhouette with Valter I think.
The units I'm missing are
For FE1/3/11/12: Luke, Maria, and Tiki
FE2/15: Lukas, Gray, Faye, Clair, Genny, Saber, Mathilda and Sonya
FE4:Seliph
FE5:Olwen
FE7:Lyn,, Bride Lyn Hector, Lucius, Ninian and Jaffar
FE8: Seth, Innes, Amelia and Valter
FE9: Mist
FE10:Sanaki
FE13:Spring Chrom, Spring Lucina, Spring Tiki, Spring Gaius
FE14:Summer Corrin, Ryoma, Kagero, Spring Xander, Summer Xander, Spring Camilla, Summer Leo and Bride Charlotte

Edited by Dengres

36 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Bruno and Veronica aren't included in the Catalog of Heroes.

Huh. Guess I need to find out who the other two I'm missing are then.

33 minutes ago, geozeldadude said:

I'm F2P, yes. I might consider spending money on this game when my financial status improves a bit, especially if Ephraim and Lyn get another banner...

I have 89/164. My remaining missing silhouettes are Titania, Lachesis, Lyn, Roderick, Rebecca, Masked Marth (whom I didn't think was worth the effort during the first Tempest Trial), and Valter.

My silhouettes are (excluding the heroes listed above):

Spoiler
  • Abel, Gordin, Luke, Caeda, Ogma, Linde, Minerva, Maria, Merric, Sheena, young Tiki, Katarina, Athena
  • Alm, Gray, Faye, Clair, Celica, Mae, Genny, Saber, Leon, Mathilda, Delthea, Sonya
  • Seliph, Julia
  • Lilina, Hector, Karel, Hawkeye, Ninian
  • Every Magvel character except Eirika
  • Every Tellius character
  • Gaius, Tharja, Lucina
  • Ryoma, Kagero, Hinoka, Hinata, Sakura, Peri, Leo, Elise
  • And every seasonal character

98/164 I am F2P so that is part of the reason my collection is not that big, and I missed out on most of the seasonal units since I didn't really care for most of them.

Silhouettes currently:

FE1/3: Marth, Luke, Caeda, Linde, Minerva, Merric, Katarina, Athena

FE2: Alm, Faye, Celica, Genny, Saber, Leon, Mathilda, Sonya

FE4/5: Seliph

FE6/7: Fae, Rebecca, Karel, Jaffar

FE8: Seth, Innes, Tana, Amelia

FE9/10: Mist, Sanaki

FE13: Spring Chrom, Summer Frederick, Summer Gaius, Lucina (both versions)

FE14: Male Corrin, Azura, Kagero, Takumi, Spring Xander, Spring Camilla, Leo (both versions), Elise

"?": Valter