Chrom x Olivia
Stahl x Cordelia
Donnel x Lissa
Lon'qu x Cherche
Gaius x Maribelle
Vaike x Sully
Henry x Sumia
Inigo x Severa

Also, this thread's in the wrong section.

Edited by Anacybele

4 hours ago, Kurai878 said:

I just want to know how everyone pairs their characters in FE awakening.

Is there any reason you wanted to know this outside of curiosity? This would help us know if there's any particular pairing you're looking for help with. If you just want to know who we think is cute together and why, that'd be a good thing to specify up front.

8 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Is there any reason you wanted to know this outside of curiosity? This would help us know if there's any particular pairing you're looking for help with. If you just want to know who we think is cute together and why, that'd be a good thing to specify up front.

Yea just out of curiosity who everyone's favorite pair is and why

Well, in that case, here we go. There's literally no way I'll be able to get all my favorites down in one sitting, so expect for me to either edit this repeatedly or else make multiple posts.

I actually like putting Chrom and Olivia together despite how rushed it is - you get Olivia in the Chapter where Chrom has to get married at the end if he hasn't already married, so you have to have Chrom have no Support levels with any of his other marriage options(or have them married to other Units), then have him and Olivia Pair Up and participate in enough battles to have successfully reached C Support, then after you kill Gangrel Chrom proposes to Olivia and you're like "Chram, wait…you're not…seriously proposing to a girl you just met…this Chapter of course you are…" Thankfully it works out well in the end. Going back and looking at the Support conversations you never got to see in the actual game(thank goodness for the Support Log in the Extras), it's actually super adorable - Chrom's trying to be a good leader by talking to all of his people, but Olivia keeps running away because she's too shy. Also, Chrom's reply to Inigo in his Paralogue if this is your Chrom pairing is priceless.

Another surprisingly enjoyable pairing is Libra and Tharja - it starts with Tharja concocting a memory-altering hex, something I'm sure almost all of us have wished we had at some point or another, and Libra offering himself as the test subject, which is an intriguing start. Over the course of the Support building, it's revealed that Libra had quite a dark past indeed, and you get to see the very elusive slightly sweeter side of Tharja, and the S-Support is frankly one of the cutest I've seen so far across at least 10 playthroughs.

Gaius and Maribelle is also an interesting pairing because it actually gives some background to these two otherwise rather meme-y characters. Maribelle is most of the time seen as an arrogant little brat who speaks a bit contemptibly of/to just about everyone not related to Lissa, and Gaius is of course Gaius, so it can be difficult to take either seriously. In this pairing, however, we see not only that there's more to both of these two, but also that they actually have some intertwining history. It's also a rather amusing pairing as Maribelle wishes to become a magistrate and Gaius is a thief.