Arthurs in unique classes?

So I'm trying to do a Revelations playthrough with a team of Arthurs and I'd like a few in unique classes to break up the monotony. Since you can't really get Einherjars into anything but the ones they start with I figured I'd ask if anyone had buddied/married and reclassed any of their Arthurs and was willing to make their castle free so I could grab him early in the game. Or if anyone's actually kind or bored enough to make an unused Arthur into something fun, that'd be awesome too.

Incidentally I did this once before in Conquest, but the file got ruined because of a (fittingly) unfortunate accident with the logbook. The castle should still be up under the name 'Outta Luck' if anyone cares to look. I made absolutely sure not to update data afterward, so it's still complete.

I will contribute to this endeavor, fellow friend of friend of justice!
My Arthur isn't set in stone, so I will give you a choice: you could build the Arthur you want out of what I have, or I could build one for you (ranging from Excellent to Abysmal, based on my whim).

My Arthur has access to:

Paladin, Great Knight, Berserker, Hero, Falcon Knight, Kinshi Knight, Great Master, Onmyoji, Vanguard, Ballistician

HP+5, Luck+4, Movement+1, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Dragon Fang, Sol, Luna, Aegis, Miracle, Countermagic, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Elbow Room, Darting Blow, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Axebreaker, Gamble, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Renewal, Amaterasu, Aptitude, Survey, Opportunity Shot, Rifled Barrel, Surefooted, Warp, Strengthtaker, Heavy Blade, Veteran Intuition, Aether

...Oh, right. Is it a problem if I fed my Arthur 5 goddess statues?

3 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

I will contribute to this endeavor, fellow friend of friend of justice!
My Arthur isn't set in stone, so I will give you a choice: you could build the Arthur you want out of what I have, or I could build one for you (ranging from Excellent to Abysmal, based on my whim).

My Arthur has access to:

Hide contents

Paladin, Great Knight, Berserker, Hero, Falcon Knight, Kinshi Knight, Great Master, Onmyoji, Vanguard, Ballistician

HP+5, Luck+4, Movement+1, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Dragon Fang, Sol, Luna, Aegis, Miracle, Countermagic, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Elbow Room, Darting Blow, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Axebreaker, Gamble, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Renewal, Amaterasu, Aptitude, Survey, Opportunity Shot, Rifled Barrel, Surefooted, Warp, Strengthtaker, Heavy Blade, Veteran Intuition, Aether

...Oh, right. Is it a problem if I fed my Arthur 5 goddess statues?

Ooh, choices? Actually I'd love a Great Master Arthur. Finding a healer was going to be tough, and for some reason I just like the idea of it. No need to worry about skills or level! And the goddess statues are wonderful.

You are a true hero.