Midori build

AlphaDialga7

So I found this Midori build searching for Kaze builds. It is so broken, that I'm actually in doubt that it's possible.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/73430946

The gist of it is that Midori can have a 100% chance to activate Miracle, with extremely high skill activation rates. She utilizes Vantage and Sol as well, so that makes her even more broken.

The math makes total sense, but I'm wondering if it got patched or fixed or something. I'm trying to optimize every unit in my upcoming Lunatic-Classic Revelation run, and this Midori could be my MVP. If this is still possible, could someone please let me know? Thanks.

Answer to your question - Dunno.

Your thread title, however, has nothing to do with the topic itself.  Thus, it's being changed to something more appropriate.

• eclipse changed the title to Midori build
1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Answer to your question - Dunno.

Your thread title, however, has nothing to do with the topic itself.  Thus, it's being changed to something more appropriate.

Sorry you feel that way, but I was referring to the build being pure evil.

Just now, AlphaDialga7 said:

Sorry you feel that way, but I was referring to the build being pure evil.

This isn't about feelings.  It's about making sure your topic title reflects your thoughts accurately.  This is a thread specifically about Midori, hence why there should be some mention of her in there.

I have no patience for clickbait and/or inappropriate hyperbole.

I'm sorry, if it truly bothers you, then I'll change it. I was attempting to make a Fates-Story joke, but ok. If you know anything about the actual question, then help would be appreciated.

I've heard of it, but the downside is that it fails if she eats a hit after Miracle - and given some of the nonsense in Conquest, this is highly likely.

Since you remade the topic, I'll lock this one.