Thirteenth series prediction

Seazas

8 minutes ago, Kirie said:

If FE Switch gets a summer release, I'd expect S13 to focus on that. Otherwise, hopefully we'll see FE12 sometime soon.

FE Switch was confirmed to be released sometime in 2018. So sets 10, 11 and maybe 12 are definitely coming this year

And since this Switch title seems to be a full fledged title I have a feeling we won't see that in a while 

Cmoooooon Cipher represent the rest of the characters before the next mainstream title hits the shelves with it's own DOZENS of characters ;;;;;

Series 13 is an oddball because we have no idea what to expect. There aren't any new games left to cover unless FE Switch releases before June 2018, which I find unlikely. Series 12 covers three colors (Green, Blue, and Yellow) with no apparent reasoning for why they were chosen, and Red, Purple, Black, and White are the leftovers since colors typically aren't used twice in a row. Every series since 9 has covered three or more games, so maybe we'll get all four of the remaining colors.

It may also be worth noting that every color will have been represented four times once Series 12 releases, if that means anything.

• 2 months later...

Given that the Archanea portion of this set is supposed to actually focus more on FE11 then FE1 (or so I heard) we might actually see Frey and Norne in here. Or at least those two, anyway. Maybe Nagi as well.

8 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Given that the Archanea portion of this set is supposed to actually focus more on FE11 then FE1 (or so I heard) we might actually see Frey and Norne in here. Or at least those two, anyway. Maybe Nagi as well.

Really hope that's not true because I want to see Arran, Samson and Sheena get cards already! But if they do Macellan, Dolph and Tomas BETTER get cards!

It is a FE11 set, I expect a lot of repeat cards like the Whitewings. Shadow Dragon only has 2 females without cards (Norne & Nagi), so they will need to reissue a lot of characters to balance it out.