Rate the Profile Picture of the User Above You

Ae†her

I like Rosalina but Game theory screwed me over by making me think she might be Luigi and Peach's daughter.

8/10

Edited by Nym

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The palette is honestly a bit drab- so much brown, though there is a certain warm element to such hues which suit the nature of the image. I feel the shading on the eyes is somewhat off, but it conveys the joyous innocence of a young pet very well. However, the tuft of hair at the top I find a bit distracting, honestly- it reminds me of wet hair, which does not suit a furry creature well.

Decent looking man in a decent looking red suit. 

14 hours ago, Nym said:

I like Rosalina but Game theory screwed me over by making me think she might be Luigi and Peach's daughter.

Um, what? 

Why should Luigi cheat on Mario when Nintendo gave him his personal lovergirl? 

It's pretty 8/10

5 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

Um, what? 

Why should Luigi cheat on Mario when Nintendo gave him his personal lovergirl? 

Been a long time since I've watched any Game Theory. But you should watch the video(s) if you want to know, but basically it was all about finding hidden proofs in the first Mario galaxy game for that theory­.

Edited by Nym

• 1 year later...

No idea who that is, but looking at the sig makes me think of FE due to the weapons. Anyway, pic itself looks alright, though that closed eye seems kinda weird.

8.5/10

Kinda reminds me of an old painting, or a cover of an old book. Knowing Wraith, the second option's more likely. I'd say 7/10.

On 3/13/2021 at 6:28 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

No idea who that is, but looking at the sig makes me think of FE due to the weapons. Anyway, pic itself looks alright, though that closed eye seems kinda weird.

My username gives the answer, a character from the Kirby series.

She's one of three siblings who wield weapons from the Nordic Mythology, so thinking about Fire Emblem isn't as wrong. 

It's not that Bugs or Tweety pfp, so only a 6.

• 3 months later...