New info coming next week.

Escalario

1 minute ago, pik3rob said:

This isn't true. As somebody else pointed out, the Awakening Trailer was for all regions, but also, Cordelia and Female Robin were both revealed on NOA's Twitter.

Were they really? I had no clue. There isn't an English trailer for them, nor did I see any English sites go over the reveal. So I figured it was a Japan only reveal.

9 hours ago, Silent shifter said:

Do we even know which day are they showing off FE Warriors at Gamescon?

I thought I saw somewhere that it's the 23rd, but I have nothing to back that up. It would cooncide with Famitsu releasing though.

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

9 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

I thought I saw somewhere that it's the 23rd, but I have nothing to back that up. It would cooncide with Famitsu releasing though.

Nintendo's doing broadcasts on the 23rd (9 AM Eastern time) and 24th (6 AM Eastern time). Likely, it'll be shown off in one of those two.

9 hours ago, Jedi said:

Just a few more days before we actually see if they go with the super obvious reveal or they decide to surprise us then.

They're gonna do a super obvious reveal.

And then they'll also reveal Yukimura as a WTF pick.

pls KT I trust you'll go all the way

11 hours ago, Jedi said:

Just a few more days before we actually see if they go with the super obvious reveal or they decide to surprise us then.

I'd say it's too early for revealing surprise characters. Skipping over the royals would only serve to alienate even more fans at this point. Surprise characters are more of a sweet extra than any real incentive to buy the game for most people.

I really am hoping for Takumi. There are so many ways they can make his gameplay unique among archers. Would be fun to see him surfing along with the Fuujin. Haha

Probably Camilla and Takumi but I would be ecstatic if it was Minerva and the Japanese Meme King Jeorge.

On 8/20/2017 at 4:19 AM, phineas81707 said:

I would find it hilarious if the goal here is to lower our expectations enough to completely blow our minds with a reveal that instantly amends every single complaint ever levelled at this game.

...It's a spectacularly idealistic pipe dream, but it would be spectacular.

So Malliesia/Marisha coming in cloacked and acting younger to reveal an adult woman who just swings a healing staff around for combat and becomes a "bad girl" like her ending implied and she is the true villain of the game?

Would save it for me idk about anyone else though.

1 hour ago, Dandy Druid said:

Probably Camilla and Takumi but I would be ecstatic if it was Minerva and the Japanese Meme King Jeorge.

So Malliesia/Marisha coming in cloacked and acting younger to reveal an adult woman who just swings a healing staff around for combat and becomes a "bad girl" like her ending implied and she is the true villain of the game?

Would save it for me idk about anyone else though.

Don't make me actually want this...

17 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Don't make me actually want this...

I've already made myself want it. Now I'm crying because I deluded myself so heavily.