Cipher Series 12: 22 March - Set Released!

Kirie

Fire Emblem Cipher Series 12
Release Date: 22 March 2018
Info section on the FECipher Official Website (Japanese) - (dead link now, will become live after information about the series is officially put onto the site)

Booster Series - Raging Deluge

Booster Boxes now available for pre-order on AmiAmi!
Sleeves for pre-order on AmiAmi: Micaiah, Nowi, Ike Medallion Art, and Pixel Lords.
Release Promo Postcards - details on main site.

Featured Titles:

• Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn (Green Cards)
  • Awakening (Blue Cards)
  • Genealogy of the Holy War (Yellow Cards)

Card Reveals:

New Winter Livestream cards from 17 February can be seen here.
Pre-Release Livestream reveals can be seen here.
Daily Twitter reveals can be seen below:

Spoiler

TFJHvfw.png
Ike (Nindori promo)

FvQC3qF.png
Micaiah & Ike

1wlQnET.png
Ishtar

fX45oQ5.png
Walhart & Excellus

ijLqGxc.png
Elena & Greil

PMP4Kru.png
Sigurd

UHnXJkr.png
Nowi

7qebqUM.png
Ashnard & Rajaion

0O6WTEb.png
Oifey

KW8Xuiw.png
Mist

uBZYCwT.png
Beowolf

QoUjnjY.png
Lucina

YSp7ldM.png
Volke

3SYwtcA.png
Lachesis

0mzUTJk.png
Makalov

dhPZ5de.png
Say'ri

PUUNkWC.png
Titania

YPrj44a.png
Ares

AEdXN8M.png
Soren

iFrODf8.png
Lissa

ZBm3HsS.png
Eldigan

2Y3uaTs.png
Ike

pviGoeN.png
Elena & Gawain/Greil

2WwMrwc.png
Chrom & Walhart

Bs3uKsT.png
Eldigan

jg2Pacp.png
Medallion art + Ike N

Early Revealed Artwork:

Larger versions of Nowi and the key Tellius visual can be seen here.
Digital, text-free small images of Eldigan, Nowi, Micaiah, and the Medallion art can be seen here.

Spoiler

aGXqSJD.jpg
Young Oifey

fHewzpO.jpg
Vama, Fetra, and Eliu (Mage Sisters)

SL5cd6g.jpg
Chrom

MOLZGhb.jpg
Nowi

6K3B0kP.jpg
Excellus

htIurtP.jpg
Micaiah

uRH4NOW.jpg
Volke

dqNliVd.jpg
Possessed Ike

heobI8U.png
Tellius "Key Visual" Artwork (not an actual card)

KCj5oBO.png
Marcia

9y2LF5A.png
Astrid

xTIcJTY.png
Fiona

32yS0kv.pngWalhart

5zcdHcS.png
Risen Commander

o1TWvxX.png
Eldigan

T9otGhs.png
Ares

BQ57YXr.png
Stefan

CtoYjHb.png
Makalov

5bQE0kK.png
Sigurd

Udc3vHX.png
Nowi

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit early, but now we have a place to collect discussion and speculation and post news as we learn some! Hopefully we'll get our first pieces of art during the pre-release steam next month.

Interesting group of titles.

My guesses for what they will focus on are:

-More Laguz for PoR and RD since there weren't that many in the last green set that focused on Laguz.

-More Future Past with M!Robin instead of F!Robin and F!Morgan with a Wyvern Lord ??? character. Also the rest of the Spot Pass characters like Yen'Fay and Walhart with more villains like Validar.

-Subsitues for yellow. I mean we got Tristan and Jeanne already so why not give us the rest. Also more villains like Ishtar.

I don't think this will be laguz themed. The only remaining playable laguz without cards are Giffca, Nealuchi, Kyza, and Gareth. The biggest Tellius characters without cards are Pelleas and Sephiran, so I'm hoping it themed around their nations.  

Here are the important Tellius characters and bosses who didn't get a card yet: Brom, Makalov, Calill, Stefan, Devdan, Tauroneo, Largo, Giffca, Petrine, Ashnard, Renning, Fiona, Nealuchi, Kyza, Pelleas, Gareth, Sephiran, Bryce, Jarod, Ludveck, Valtome, Numida, Izuka, Lekain, and Ashera.

Here's the important Shadows of Valentia characters and bosses who didn't get a card: Cleric Faye, Cav Faye, Forsyth, Python, Luthier, Leon, Kamui, Jesse, Atlas, Nomah, Slayde, Desaix, Grieth, Nuibaba, Rudolf, Jedah, Duma and Mila. 

The important Awakening characters and bosses who didn't get a card: Walhart, Yen'fay, Phila. Validar.

Important Genealogy characters and bosses not in yet list: Muirne, Creidne, Dalvin, Deimne, Hermina, Amid, Daisy, Laylea, Linda, Asaello, Hawk, Charlot (all Substitutes), Ishtar, Ishtore, Arion, Travant, Hilda, Bloom and Manfroy

Edited by Peaceful_User

15 hours ago, Azz said:

-More Laguz for PoR and RD since there weren't that many in the last green set that focused on Laguz.

You kidding? Literally like 80-90% of the pack was focused on Laguz. 'Weren't that many', who? Ike? Mist?... Ilyana?

Maybe Walhart will finally get a card. 
I'd like a LOT of nice green support in general.
...wait why is yellow getting support literally every two packs.

42 minutes ago, TheVinceKnight said:

...wait why is yellow getting support literally every two packs.

Purple is, too! :U S5, S7, S9, and soon S11.

7 hours ago, Prince of Iris said:

How exactly are you determining Faye in different classes as important characters and not anyone else

They did multiple classes for Faye in the debut remember? They didn't do it for Gray, Tobin and Kliff so I'm assuming they'll stick to that pattern. Except for maybe Atlas.

Faye's alternate card was a tournament promo and those are usually fluff, so I don't think it particularly has any meaning towards future decisions regarding reclassing her and not the others.

7 hours ago, Kirie said:

Faye's alternate card was a tournament promo and those are usually fluff, so I don't think it particularly has any meaning towards future decisions regarding reclassing her and not the others.

Fair enough

They'll probably make Atlas a merc or a axe fighter for lols

Would be fun if they did a villain focus for this set. Though basically for RD that means everyone could be in it. 

Really looking forward to a Pelleas card though, I'm really missing the dark mage emblem in my decks.

• 4 weeks later...

We got our first pieces of artwork for S12 during today's livestream! It's not a lot, but we got work-in-progress images of Stefan, Makalov, Sigurd, and Nowi. They're all being added to the OP momentarily!

3 hours ago, Peaceful_User said:

Hoping that it isn't just Path of Radiance as the FE wiki on Cipher makes it seem to be. 

It's already confirmed to be both - which... I don't get why the need to mention both but I guess there's something special.

The OP has now been updated with all of the new information from the stream, including an official title and release date plus a whole bunch of new art for all three titles!

Asked something similar in the S13 thread but said point applies here as well. Has it been confirmed which portion of the set is going to be the "main" focus, like how SoV, Thracia and Sacred Stones were for sets 9, 10 and 11? From the way things look right now it seems like it is going to be the Tellius portion but I figured I'd ask just to be sure.

2 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Asked something similar in the S13 thread but said point applies here as well. Has it been confirmed which portion of the set is going to be the "main" focus, like how SoV, Thracia and Sacred Stones were for sets 9, 10 and 11? From the way things look right now it seems like it is going to be the Tellius portion but I figured I'd ask just to be sure.

I want to believe it is in fact the Tellius portion, if only because Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn have so far always been officially listed first whenever Intelligent Systems provides the list of featured titles for the set, and traditionally the first to be listed is supposed to be the main one.

1 hour ago, Prince of Iris said:

I want to believe it is in fact the Tellius portion, if only because Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn have so far always been officially listed first whenever Intelligent Systems provides the list of featured titles for the set, and traditionally the first to be listed is supposed to be the main one.

Building onto this, we've also seen more art for Tellius than any of the other sets.

It's not officially stated that Tellius is the focus, but all the evidence certainly points there.

• 2 weeks later...