Cipher Series 12: 22 March - Set Released!

Kirie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our final daily reveal of the week is a super cute SR card for Nowi!

UHnXJkr.png

The official Cipher page for S12 was also updated today, giving us a look at the various booster box goodies. We'll be getting preview promo cards again, this time for Fjorm and Laevatein, and also some more Cipher Lord marker cards and promo art sleeves, one for the Greil Mercs and one for Nowi and Tiki. You can check out the site here.

11 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Does anyone know what Fjorm and Laevatainn do?

Bookofholsety translated their effects as usual:

P12-001PR Fjorm: Princess of Nifl
Princess/Cost1
None/Female/Lance
40ATK/20SUPP/1RNG

"My name is Fjorm. I am... I was... a princess of the Kingdom of Nifl."

Holy Vestments [ALWAYS] If this unit is being attacked by an enemy in the Back Line, this unit gains +20 attack.

[DEF] Solidarity Emblem [SUPP] If your defending unit has a symbol, then until the end of this combat, your defending unit gains +10 attack.

Illust. Shigeki Maeshima

P12-002PR Laevatein: Princess of Múspell
Sword Fighter/Cost1
None/Female/Sword
40ATK/10SUPP/1RNG

"I am the blade-the blade my father wields. I will do as I am ordered."

Precious Blade [ACT] [Flip 1 <Sword> bond card face-down] Until the end of the turn, this unit's attacks cannot be evaded by non-lord enemies.

[ATK] Attack Emblem [SUPP] Until the end of this combat, your attacking unit gains +20 attack.

Illust. Shigeki Maeshima

Whoops! Forgot to post this earlier. Today we get the final SR for Awakening: Walhart! Excellus is also chumming along as an HN.

fX45oQ5.png

8 hours ago, Kirie said:

Whoops! Forgot to post this earlier. Today we get the final SR for Awakening: Walhart! Excellus is also chumming along as an HN.

fX45oQ5.png

Walhart looks very cool.

11 hours ago, Kirie said:

fX45oQ5.png

Neat. But what their effects? Also, looks like Walhart decks can be a thing

15 hours ago, Kirie said:

If you'd like to see translations of the daily cards, I suggest checking out either the Cipher Wiki or bookofholsety's Cipher Translations tumblr.

I know, I read the card description. The new Walhart looks to be a late game deck that shuts down the enemies back line once it hits that point, making archers only good for support. Excellus looks to be good at keeping him alive mid game, allowing him to pull the mc plus one other to the front row

8 hours ago, Poimagic said:

I know, I read the card description. The new Walhart looks to be a late game deck that shuts down the enemies back line once it hits that point, making archers only good for support. Excellus looks to be good at keeping him alive mid game, allowing him to pull the mc plus one other to the front row

Ope, I thought you were asking what their effects were. Sorry for misunderstand. :p

Micaiah and Ike joined-art SR+ cards for today's reveal! As a reminder, tomorrow is the pre-release livestream, so make sure to tune in for more card goodness plus more art and news for upcoming sets.

FvQC3qF.png

8 hours ago, Kirie said:

Micaiah and Ike joined-art SR+ cards for today's reveal! As a reminder, tomorrow is the pre-release livestream, so make sure to tune in for more card goodness plus more art and news for upcoming sets.

FvQC3qF.png

Wow! That art looks very cool!

I like the firey effects and how it looks Micaiah; she even feels powerful.

I wonder if the regular version of Micaiah's SR will be or will not draw for Kita like Ike's SR.

another artwork by kita would be beautiful :oD

and i hope so much for sanaki, do you think she might be in this set as well (perhaps even drawn by lack again)? or sothe? what do you think our last SR will be ... i can't wait until the stream tomorrow ;oD

On March 15, 2018 at 5:03 PM, Poimagic said:

Takumi MC will still play just fine, though, what with shoving everyone to the back - only issue would spring from Excellus shutting down Cost 1 Frontline Deployment. Eleanora MC might be able to do interesting things too?

19 hours ago, Kirie said:

FvQC3qF.png

The best part of this is that my friends were convinced that Zelgius would get the other half of Ike's shared art. Their reactions this morning finding out it was Micaiah? Priceless, especially our resident Black Knight fanatic. Also Ike's face is amazing, he looks so bored - oh man, I gotta save the world again? Goodness, you guys just can't be bothered to keep track of yourselves without me, can you?

The livestream showed off a bunch of new cards as expected! I'm including a link to an album of just the new cards in the OP. You can also see an album of all of the livestream images here.

29 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Do we have a clear enough image of Neve to get a translation for that Cost 1?

The stream was sadly pretty potato quality, so probably not. The official site should go live with all the S12 cards in a few days, though, so you won't have long to wait.

Today's official reveal is for the Ike promo card in Nintendo Dream! The issue releases tomorrow and can be pre-ordered on Amazon Japan here.

TFJHvfw.png