Cipher Series 12: 22 March - Set Released!

Kirie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, littlefriend said:

our lovely micaiah with her beautiful regular SR artwork (and two more nice cards o^.^o)

B12-010.png.fc4bb711198b2f87b9250a2739173574.png

Reveal hidden contents

B12-003.png.8ac84098fa2ea2d408decd26f539e0cb.png

Reveal hidden contents

B12-012.png.3bbae34311ce2d645e5940a426b83bcb.png

Micaiah is super lovely and beautiful <3

I wonder if that N+X card has some connection with future series.

Edited by Troykv

me too, she is drawn by "umiu" who probably will upload a higher resolution image via twitter at ... https://twitter.com/umiu ... very soon, and who also has drawn four other little beauties for cipher so far (o^.^o)

DXxX6x-VAAIiwDK.png

edit: sorry, the regular SR version of micaiah is drawn by "nij_24" who has a very similar art style (for me ;oD), and the corresponding images were uploaded at ... https://twitter.com/nij_24/status/976477313587068928 ... a few minutes ago :oD

Edited by littlefriend

19 hours ago, Troykv said:

Micaiah is super lovely and beautiful <3

Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if that N+X card has some connection with future series.

The X card is apparently just a redo of the Cost 1 Ike, which is kind of a letdown - I was kind of hoping it would be Yune.

2 hours ago, LordMareep said:

I really wanna get the newest series cards but where is a good place to purchase the cards? I live in the US so idk where i could get new series cards.

Right now I believe the best place is ordering off of AmiAmi - I'm in Utah and that's where some friends and I order ours. You can also check the Trading and Selling Thread on the Forum and see if anyone on there has anything you're looking for.

Happy set release day everyone! I hope you all have wonderful pulls if you're buying boxes of the set. :D

As usual, Cipher artists are sharing their art over Twitter now, and I'm once again compiling them all into an album. Check it out here if you're interested. I'll be keeping it updated as more art is released.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A new Lucina Promo will be released in the next issue of Dengeki Nintendo coming out this Saturday! If you're interested, you can pre-order on Amazon Japan here.

lucina-promo.png