Fireswap!

KnightOfNohr

Have you ever heard of the Undertale AU Underswap?

What, no? Well, go look that up.

Wait, you don't know Undertale either? Well, go play it. It's $10 on Steam.

Ah, you're back! Great game, right? Now you can go look up Underswap.

Ok, great, we're on the same page. Fireswap is very much like Underswap for Fire Emblem: Fire Emblem. Some examples:

Eliwood replaces Lyn

Lowen replaces Sain

Marcus replaces Kent

Ok, it's not directly swapped, but you get the picture. Growths would also be buffed (usually +10 to one stat and +5 to two others) and I had the notion of creating certain weapons as homages to notable FE Hackers/Lpers, such as "Moinker's Blaze" (The spellbook of a well known chronicler) or "Klok's Ballistasword" (A long-range sword wielded by a challenge seeking storyteller). 

So, glad to get that out there. What do you think? Questions are very welcome.

Well you see, the swaps would actually be controlled, and the story and gameplay would be a bit different. In addition, Leila and Jake(a pirate) would be playable, and the bandit twins would be replaced with SUPER GLASS and Batta the ULTRA Beast!

5 hours ago, KnightOfNohr said:

Well you see, the swaps would actually be controlled, and the story and gameplay would be a bit different. In addition, Leila and Jake(a pirate) would be playable, and the bandit twins would be replaced with SUPER GLASS and Batta the ULTRA Beast!

Batta the Ultra Beast? Is this Pokémon now? What's the difference between Super Glass and Regular Glass?

I have an idea. Lucius and Canas swap places, but Canas is still a Shaman and Lucius is still a Monk. Maybe also swap Raven and Prissy. There are a lot of choices you've got here.

Actually, I was already going to swap Canas and Lucius, but keeping the class is a good idea. Swapping Raven and Priscilla is good, but that means Erk would be reduced to "early healer", and I like Erk. Still, I'll go along with it. :)