The one thing I'm excited for most from the Heroes Mobile Game section in Set 10

Seazas

Is how they'll handle Kiran aka the avatar for Askr. 

If they give Kiran their own card or have them make an appearance in a card it'll tell us what they'll most likely do to non-playable tacticians from other games like Mark and Malledus! I would love to see that!

Honestly, and I hate to be the killjoy, I don't expect any of them will get cards. And honestly, there are at least a dozen actual characters from BS that I would like to see get cards that haven't already before even a whiff of the "character" mark.

Of the three, Malledus, because he has speaking lines and is an actual character. Doesn't look like Heroes is getting all that many cards, seeing as the twins start in the 80's.

4 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Honestly, and I hate to be the killjoy, I don't expect any of them will get cards. And honestly, there are at least a dozen actual characters from BS that I would like to see get cards that haven't already before even a whiff of the "character" mark.

Of the three, Malledus, because he has speaking lines and is an actual character. Doesn't look like Heroes is getting all that many cards, seeing as the twins start in the 80's.

But I already know this, that's why I was talking about a cameo appearance like they did with say Rinea. 

20 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Honestly, and I hate to be the killjoy, I don't expect any of them will get cards.

It's not a killjoy. I legitimately enjoy the only "character" I can actually self-insert into without going full-weeb "Waifu Emblem" mode or it being it's own character and completely defeating the point of avatar creationcoughcoughrobincorrincoughfuckthatshit.

1 hour ago, Prince of Iris said:

I could see Kiran potentially making a cameo appearance in someone else's card like Rinea, Yune, or Feh, but I don't believe there's much if any chance they  could get their own card.

I agree with this. I doubt Kiran is worthy enough to get a card of his own, like how the tactician in FE7 shouldn't get a card either.