Would Misty love or hate Surskit?

DisobeyedCargo

She would probably love it since Surskit is kind of cute and I remember that she doesn't mind cute bug type like Venonat.

Edited by Nym

1 minute ago, Nym said:

She would probably love it since Surki is kind of cute and I remember that she doesn't mind cute bug type like Venonat.

Well, I remember her saying something along the lines of "at least it's not a bug type" when she was with a venonat. So she didn't know it was a bug type.

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Well, I remember her saying something along the lines of "at least it's not a bug type" when she was with a venonat. So she didn't know it was a bug type.

I think that was more of a mistake in the script, there was a lot of those at the time.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

The universe would just implode if she was.

Hey, it would give genwunners a reason to acknowledge the third generation.

35 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

But MIsty freaked out  when Ash showed her Caterpie, a cute bug type so uh, maybe not.

I know! That's why I'm curious. Would she love it from how cute it is and how it's a water type, or hate it because it's also a bug type!?

24 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I know! That's why I'm curious. Would she love it from how cute it is and how it's a water type, or hate it because it's also a bug type!?

It loses the Water typing upon evolving, though.

11 minutes ago, Just call me AL said:

It loses the Water typing upon evolving, though.

Oh I'm sure she would hate Masquerain, because it's so INTIMIDATING!!

maybe it could have been like she caught a Surskit, loved it, and had to get over her fear of bug types when it evolved?

19 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Nah, it's a water gliding spider missing half it's legs. Creepy, wet, not huggable enough. Where's it's mouth? It's underside? Is he a face hugger? Get it out of here.

I feel like that's something misty would actually say If we were sure she hated Surskit.