Dual Special mechanics: FE:W

Jedi

For those of you who have played a Warriors game in two player mode, this concept is very much like the dual musous, where both you and your pal have full musous and if you both do it at the same time you both unleash True Musou's regardless of your HP.

Only in this case you use both characters of course.

Adding on to @Jedi over here, the True Musou can also occur when adjacent to other allied officers on the map. If the same principle applies, does the Dual attack only occur during a pair up? Or is it just take from the idea and slap pair-up onto it?

Edited by Motendra

22 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So, according to a rough translation of the website (seriously, give us a good English one), it appears that some duel attacks can change depending on bond rank.

It's not the attacks that change, it's just what the characters say to each other during the attack.

58 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

i wish i know what theyre saying. :c

I think Xander's is along the lines of show me your power high prince of Hoshido. Don't quote me on that. No clue about Ryoma.

4 hours ago, Namarid said:

I think Xander's is along the lines of show me your power high prince of Hoshido. Don't quote me on that. No clue about Ryoma.

this is why i wish the JP/CN versions also have dual audio so i'll know what theyre saying since there are no subs in these events

I wish they went the extra mile and made characters have at least one unique pair-up attack with another person, similar to how WO3U did with specific teams of three. That's what I thought they might have been going toward when the poll came out for these two, but alas. Then again, if that is reliant on bond rank, then I suppose we'll have to wait and see.