New Gamescom Warrior's trailer

Kazuya

I'm gonna talk about move sets so yeah

Camilla: Holy heck yes, I love it. Her combos that were shown were great, the wyvern looked super good and other than a few ugly ends, the models looked good. 

Hinoka: I hate her move set. It's the same as Cordelia's but it's somehow worse

Takumi: The move set isn't something I would make myself, but it looked super good. The multiple shots and his special is great

Leo: Uh it wasn't shown off, probably something good. I hope 

Now onto the topical stuff

The AI is can't improve, it'll be terrible in every Musou game.

The models need a lot more work put into them, they have rough spots. 

The person playing was pretty bad, but that's not topical

Xander sucks, his combos are legit just a worse Epona

And uh...Camus when?

FE_Echoes_Silque.png

Are people really getting that riled up about the AI? seems par for the course really; just competent enough to prove a logistical challenge as opposed to a direct one. I really don't know what all this talk of 'rough' spots on the models are, but I'm really not paying that close of attention to them anyway. I'm sure we'll get Archenea-related announcements starting near the end of next month; gives them time to broaden the Fates roster and add a little more details for other parts of the game.

12 minutes ago, DIO said:

Are people really getting that riled up about the AI? seems par for the course really; just competent enough to prove a logistical challenge as opposed to a direct one. I really don't know what all this talk of 'rough' spots on the models are, but I'm really not paying that close of attention to them anyway. I'm sure we'll get Archenea-related announcements starting near the end of next month; gives them time to broaden the Fates roster and add a little more details for other parts of the game.

Hopefully we do get more news for Archanea, we have 1 thing from all of it and that's just Marth. I mean you can count Tiki but she hasn't been "officially" confirmed.

25 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Fair enough.

About Xander, I think I would find him more interesting to play if the people at E3 didn't dick ride him so much. It's so boring seeing more of him.

I'd rather play him before making assumptions, but yeah. The people who play really are "uncomfortable" or the commentators are sucking him off in some way. That lady was annoying to say the least. 

2 hours ago, Kazuya said:

Hopefully we do get more news for Archanea, we have 1 thing from all of it and that's just Marth. I mean you can count Tiki but she hasn't been "officially" confirmed.

Well, that makes sense, it was just Chrom until the Awakening trailer, it'll be the same for Marth when we get a Shadow Dragon trailer.

I'd rather play him before making assumptions, but yeah. The people who play really are "uncomfortable" or the commentators are sucking him off in some way. That lady was annoying to say the least. 

Oh hell I'd forgotten about that embarrassing segment... It's like she didn't know when to just let the joke go and focus on the damn game.

Iunno about you but she was the best part of the whole presentation.

My only gripe is how a lot of the special/musou attacks look samey. I've only played Samurai Warriors 3 and Hyrule Warriors and the attacks there all looked different. But eh.

So far from what I've seen....here's my thoughts.

I don't care about the voices being changed for the Fates characters..I mean obviously, they tried hard to make them sound like their originals and Camilla is still fine for what voice she gives so I got no issue in that and I don't mind Takumi and Hinoka's voice being so different considering I don't like them very much.

However.....the graphics department as well as what gameplay is shown...is seriously underwhelming.

Graphically, the game is....off. The animations while nice aren't that smooth. I honestly can't tell if this is the 3DS or Switch graphics because for some reason...even Hyrule Warriors looks far better than this by comparison.

But the game itself..I have no idea what's happening even. I mean I guess I have to look harder to get the idea but regardless, all I can say is wait till the end.

14 hours ago, Deva Ashera said:

Well, that makes sense, it was just Chrom until the Awakening trailer, it'll be the same for Marth when we get a Shadow Dragon trailer.

I mean, it was just Chrom but like we all knew most of the cast will be in, so it wasn't a big deal. With Archanea, we don't know how many will be in. Hell it could be 2 characters. 

14 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Iunno about you but she was the best part of the whole presentation.

My only gripe is how a lot of the special/musou attacks look samey. I've only played Samurai Warriors 3 and Hyrule Warriors and the attacks there all looked different. But eh.

Other than Camilla's and Takumi's the specials look super samey

12 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

They're not showing any Archanea characters, huh?

Not yet, but give them time. We know Tiki is in the game, and I highly doubt they will only include Marth and Tiki. That and things seem to have been following a pattern. Awakening was first, now Fates, SD is probably next after another trailer for Fates.

3 hours ago, Tolvir said:

Not yet, but give them time. We know Tiki is in the game, and I highly doubt they will only include Marth and Tiki. That and things seem to have been following a pattern. Awakening was first, now Fates, SD is probably next after another trailer for Fates.

I'm worried they'll only have a few characters from Archanea compared to the massive amount from Awakening and Fates.

15 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

They did said not every cast would get the same number of characters so that could very well be true. 

23 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

I'm worried they'll only have a few characters from Archanea compared to the massive amount from Awakening and Fates.

Sure, they said it wont be even, but we dont even know the actual roster size yet. For all we know SD still gets 6-8 characters compared to 10 for Awakening and Fates. Unfortunately due to their complete and total lack of pushing out a steady stream of info, we have no idea what we have so far, even a month out from release.

19 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

They're not showing any Archanea characters, huh?

It's likely going to be the next batch from how the interviews worded it, to stay tuned for Fates & SD characters, we got our fates set, now we wait again.