I would love it if Cipher did something crazy and made a set with BS: Fire Emblem apart of a set.

Seazas

To give Nyna more than just one card, Midia getting another Cipher too, Tomas, Boah, Macellan, Dolph, Roberto, Belf, Reiden, Vyland another card than just 1, Roshea another card than just 1, Frost, Castor, Rickard, Malice and Dice. Sedgar, Wolf, Camus (reused from this point didn't they do reused cards before?), Minerva, Palla, Catria, Est and Hardin too maybe. 

They did willingly do other spinoffs and IS did count it as an official game before so why not? They'd be apart of red with the rest of Archanea and that's less characters to do... They did skip Rickard and Castor for some odd-reason in two Archanea sets.

44 minutes ago, Kirie said:

The game just needs more Archanea love in general. :<

It's amazing how it has the least amount of characters in it. Thracia and Sacred Stones are going to already have close to half or half of it's crew in one set. 

I partially blame SoV being red for that. Cipher gets to print cards for Red support while also promoting the newest game, so it makes sense from a marketing perspective that they'd put that first. I do hope we'll see a return to Archanea, though.

3 minutes ago, Kirie said:

I partially blame SoV being red for that. Cipher gets to print cards for Red support while also promoting the newest game, so it makes sense from a marketing perspective that they'd put that first. I do hope we'll see a return to Archanea, though.

This is why I want them to be done with Tellius, Awakening and Fates already so they can do as much Marth as possible before ANOTHER Fire Emblem game comes again and Marth gets shafted once more aka FE16 with it's own big roster. Oh fuck. Also Binding and especially Blazing needs as much as possible. I'd say Blazing and Marth got shafted the most. Binding only getting anything because of Al carrying them another set of some Binding chars.

Shadows of Valentia and Sacred Stones aren't really threats and Warriors and Heroes definitely aren't with their small amount of new chars. 

Edited by Peaceful_User

It's not entirely impossible that we will get more Sword of Light and Divine Weapons support in B13. I am doubtful, however, that we will get BSFE characters separately in a booster set.