CYL FEH Channel Livestream coming Monday 3.30am UTC

DefyingFates

Choose Your Legend  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Freebie

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I hope they announce an increase to the Friend List.  Everybody on my list is either someone I know on this site or has been active within the last week.  It would be hard to remove anybody if I wanted to add anybody else.

I just want a friend count on the actual page. I just run out of space and have no idea how many friends I have, I still get requests and whatnot on my list but no indication that my list is full. Just when I try to send requests the game is like "Nope, full. sry." At least give me a 25/25 when I check my FL.

8 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

They can increase the amount of feathers based on how many friends you have !! Like, only 5 feathers sounds... too poor lol

Unnecessary at this point. I wanted more daily feathers myself, but the new daily and arena quests give you 200 feathers a day. That's 1,400 plus the feathers you get from Arena and Arena Assault + TT/VG/Etc. The 5 feathers is just a little daily treat and there's nothing wrong with that.

Less than an hour till the stream. When it drops, someone tag me and link it, I'm probably going to be busy from 11 to 12.

Edited by Zeo

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not super hyped about the CYL event. I do hope the characters end up being amazing though...considering how long they made everyone wait. Though there is a sadistic part of me that would find it incredibly hilarious if they released characters with the same stats and weapons but different extra fancy artwork. IS wasn't very creative with the calendar inspired by the same event. lol But the possibility of that happening is slim. It'd be a very bad marketing technique. But also incredibly funny.

I've got my fingers crossed for a new BHB, GHB, Dawn Brigade Banner (in addition to CYL), Elibe or Archanea inspired Tempest, Sacred Coin info, cavalry Voting Gauntlet, or new maps! Of course I'll always send in a few good vibes for free orbs as well. Though any new info is good info.

33 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I really hope they continue doing these streams every month. I find them to be extremely helpful in orb management as we are told in advance the TT and voting gauntlet banners. 

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the voting gauntlet for September is going to be CYL vs their normal counterparts. It'll certainly make for an interesting matchup if the first round are the characters facing their twins. 

I hope the streams are a regular thing as well. Both for Orb mamagement and as a little monthly treat :)

The Voting Gauntlet is an interesting idea but I do wonder how many people will just pick the regular versions because they couldn't pull the CYL Heroes :P

32 minutes left! Any (last second) predictions? It's only 7 minutes, surprisingly. Maybe the presentation WILL just be the CYL Heroes and everything surrounding them?

Edited by DefyingFates

8 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm not super hyped about the CYL event. I do hope the characters end up being amazing though...considering how long they made everyone wait. Though there is a sadistic part of me that would find it incredibly hilarious if they released characters with the same stats and weapons but different extra fancy artwork. IS wasn't very creative with the calendar inspired by the same event. lol But the possibility of that happening is slim. It'd be a very bad marketing technique. But also incredibly funny.

I am looking forward to whatever the CYL event ends up being, but man the salt for something like that would be amazing enough to dampen a good portion of my disappointment. 

5 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I hope the streams are a regular thing as well. Both for Orb mamagement and as a little monthly treat :)

The Voting Gauntlet is an interesting idea but I do wonder how many people will just pick the regular versions because they couldn't pull the CYL Heroes :P

32 minutes left! Any (last second) predictions?

Well, more like guesses, but...

Lucina will dress up in a female version of Marth's old garb. Yes, the pantsless one. :P

Roy will wear robes and be good.

The banner will last for two months, with normal new-unit banners still showing up.

Feh will pull out a drink again.

Fates Tempest Trials with normal Charlotte available and an Ephraim/Eirika bond battle.

That's all I got from the top of my head.

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I am looking forward to whatever the CYL event ends up being, but man the salt for something like that would be amazing enough to dampen a good portion of my disappointment. 

I know, right? It would suck, but at the same time, I think the salt would be SO funny that it'd be hard to stay upset for too long. But Heroes has been good to us thus far. I doubt they would choose this even to be super trolly.

17 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Roy will be in a koopa clown car.

Made me chuckle. I guess it would make him the first Colorless Flier with shurikens (shurikens being replaced by mechakoopas).  

Edited by Thunderstar

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Did the owl say "I'm Fee", then say "I'm Fay" 5 seconds later?

Haha, "Fee-fi-fo-fum, I'm Feh." :p

Edited by Kaden

Voting Gauntlet

Top 8 from the CYL banner compete against each other.
Males - Hector, Roy, Ike, Chrom
Females - Lucina, Tharja, Camilla, Lyn

CYL

All characters have a unique weapon. Apparently it is just a normal banner though...
Notice: Bonus Present - One hero is completely free! FREE! 

Lyn - She is a Bow Knight! I Repeat, she is a BOW KNIGHT!
Lucina - She wields a Lance, as expected.
Ike - Wields Urvan, an axe, as expected
Roy - He gets a Horse and wields a variant of his father's sword.

Apparently, that's it. It's just Choose Your Legends stuff. A little underwhelming, but oh well.

Edited by Sire

Free Horse Archer Lyn, well there's my freebie.  Too bad I want them all.

I wonder if the freebie will be neutral, or -Atk.