[FE4] Draft: A Horse Is A Horse Of Course Of Course

Carmine Sword

Hawk might be the only unit left who can plausibly contribute? Shin's list says RODDLEBAD for him

Horse picks Amid and Jamka, Shin gets Asaello, so I take JOHALVA

Carmine: (Ethlin, Leif, Altenna), (Fury, Fee, Ced), Levin, Midir, Dew, (Briggid, Faval, Patty), Shanan, Radney, Holyn, Sharlow
Terrador: (Sylvia, Leen, Corple), Lex, Claude, Oifaye, Noish, Janne, (Ayra, Larcei, Ulster), Dimna, Hawk, Johalva
Shin: (Aideen, Lester, Lana), Fin, Femina, Alec, (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny), Tristan, Beowulf, Johan, Roddlebad, Asaello
Horace: Laylea, Quan, (Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna), Ares, Azel, Mana, Linda, Daisy, Amid, Jamka

Edited by Terrador

PROGRESS

Prologue: 12/12

To Jungby: 5/5

Uh, Sigurd went ahead and killed stuff. Ethlyn and Arden killed a Brigand, whoop.

To The Other Castle: 7/12

Had to slow down a bit to heal dudes at the church and un-clog the mess of dudes on the bridge. Got the Silver Sword at least. Arden slowly killed the guy attacking the speed ring village and got it on the last turn.

Chapter 1: 23/35

Castle I: 5/17

Sigurd took the Speed Ring to ORKO stuff with a Javelin. He just went down and killed most of the enemies while Ethlyn and Midir cleaned up for exp. Arden stayed home to burn RNs and stuff. He got through like half of the arena though! Dew tanked Ayra and stole her cash.

Castle II: 7?/24

Recruited Ayra for the Brave Sword later. Got the Return and Warp Staves. Sigurd got way ahead of everyone else again and killed most of the enemies. Dew gave Sigurd his cash so Sigurd could repair the Steel Sword.

Castle III: The Rest Of The Turns/35

Eh, forest made Ethlyn lag behind Sigurd so he had to not move one turn so she could catch up and heal him since Jamka almost killed Sigurd the fucker. Deirdre really wanted to not be useless and got like 5 levels somehow. Had to use the Iron Lance to kill the boss since the Steel Sword didn't have enough might and doesn't have crit yet. It's really close though!

Units after Chapter 3 Arena:

Spoiler

hKZHjaD.png

0qdTEEl.png

7DoEVzd.png

AEr6FRl.png

AOZJBDG.png

bnyLdz0.png

Edited by Carmine Sword

FE4 DRAFT

PROLOGUE - 10/10 TURNS

TO JUNGBY 

Sigurd ran south and killed dudes, Ardan followed behind him, slowly. Azel got the northmost villaged and then headed south.  Cuan charged directly towards Evans. Sigurd didn't proc two strength on the way down so he iron lanced the dude in front of Dimaggio.  

TO EVANS 

Midir ran away and died, Azel and Ardan killed the dudes that killed him and combined to get the speed ring (Azel got it).  Cuan and Sigurd combined for the bosskill.  

Did up to level 5 arena with Sigurd and Level 6 With Cuan so they could heal with the arena mid chapter.  Azel and Ardan made it as far as possible.

CHAPTER 1 - 19/29 turns

TO AYRA 

Steel sword Sigurd gets prioritized over Steel lance cuan for some reason (maybe because Cuan did more damage?) so the 1 range bandits suicided on Sigurd.  Baited Kinbois away with Azel, and he and Ardan combined to kill him, and Azel picked up a few archer kills (he doubled with the speed ring).  Sigurd and Cuan combined for the bosskill.  Aideen hid under the village and Dew baited the axe dudes towards my main party.   

TO KINBOIS

Sigurd and Cuan healed with the arena, and just went west.  Needed two turns on the boss because he was too tanky.  

TO SANDIMA 

Sacrificed Deirdre to Jamka so Aideen could recruit him the next turn.  The steel sword hit 50 kills!  Jamka actually helped bait archers away from Sigurd on turn 18 and cleared his way on turn 19 so he could reach the boss.

CHAPTER 2 - 24/53 TURNS

c7c46f8a0f4bd08a559a4ae243786308.png

TO BARRIER RING GUY

Sigurd and Cuan just ran there, with Cuan killing Elliot along the way.  Cuan got the return ring too.  Cuan killed an armour blocking Sigurd's path to the boss on turn 8 so he could kill the boss and seize.  

TO SHIELD RING GUY

Cuan beelined for the elite ring, wanted to recruit Beowulf for his Lachesis statboosts but he ran towards Sigurd instead of attacking Cuan who was actually in range.  Sigurd killed the boss with steel sword crit and Cuan got Elite, they healed at the arena and got warped/returned by Deirdre and Lachesis a turn or two later.  Azel was warped up to shield ring guy's castle to start walking towards the ledge near the first HAROLD

TO SLEEP STAFF GUY

Jamka helped Cuan and Sigurd clear out the mages and archers, and was genuinely very helpful since he was targetted with his lower defence, and he took out the armour as well.  Lachesis eventually reached the bargain ring village (she spent all her time sending undrafted mounts home with return) and Deirdre warped her home.

TO SHAGAAL

Cuan sold the elite ring for Lachesis to buy (sadly after clearing the arena, she didnt have enough money) so she could spam return for a few turns.  Cuan bought the pursuit ring and headed north with Sigurd.  Levin recruited Fury for her lance.  Azel killed the bow knights over the ledge on a forest tile and even weakened the HAROLD for Cuan to kill.  Eventually got to seize on turn 24!  Deirdre got one village. 

Stats before chapter 3, Azel and Ardan haven't entered the Arena yet because I want to elite ring them but Lachesis needs to spam a bit more to promote.  

edf17a6c0fc652738672ec93df217820.png

d54347e8943206865bbfe7fe42c18c88.png

bd53834a1822c720ff5ca9c4ddc06bdf.png

01bd09cfd9fb06a25a31e0914ee20280.png

829b76ca93ecb026ef8b2baa1b6ae4e6.png

996d250f5a6a12e4184e463996f1478a.png

CHAPTER 3 - 15/68 TURNS

TO THUNDER SWORD 

Sigurd and Cuan ran north and got the castle.  Jamka fought some thwmops.  Lachesis return spammed to promotion, and bought the magic ring and warp and a lot of other filler swords for Nanna to sell later.  

TO SHAGAAL 

Lachesis killed all the crossknights with the light sword, Eltshan won't attack her.  She made him go away and Sigurd (who return ring'd home) Cuan and Lachesis took the castle.  Lachesis warped Sigurd back to thunder sword castle the turn they seized.  

TO PIRATES

Sigurd killed the leg ring dude and a bunch of pirates with the hero sword, then Azel baited the hand axe pirates so Sigurd could run though without being blocked a bunch.  Ardan and Lachesis are trying to fall in love <3

CHAPTER 4 - 23/88 turns

TO THE BRIDGE 

Dew bought the leg and barrier ring so the blizzard dudes would attack sigurd.  Light Sword!Azel took out most of the elwind mages and him and sigurd ran to the goal.  Azel took out a bunch of knights and mages over the river before dew let down the drawbridge.  

TO THE LAST CASTLE

Obviously skipped Silesia castle.  Sigurd ran and seized the last castle after Mayhna died.  I think she died a turn later than normal.

CHAPTER 5 - 17/105 TURNS

Sigurd pretty much solo'd the entire chapter.  There isn't much to say.  He healed at arena's along the way and the hero sword, light sword (basically, at 49 kills) and Sigurd's initial steel sword all have crit.  

UNITS AND STUFF:

f849ba79e3c5a18cf41a101408c2f176.png

uhhhh i guess Cuan is first.  Cuan is a good unit.  Be like Cuan.  

His extra movement and power is so amazing in gen 1.  Sigurd's running mate.

70c6e56603388080eb01e356a407dd5d.png

Uhhhh probably not worth where I picked him since I had Lachesis, but she had to sit next to Ardan for all of chapter 4 and 5 to fall in love so I needed some muscle for when Cuan left.  Uh, oops forgot to take the barrier ring off him.  Got a lot of kills on the light sword in chapter 4, which is actually awesome.

6bb59e2cffb439890c93d30e911c3722.png

Our hero.  

6a63c24ee9b2912fd086fd233e85a16b.png

Did some useful staffing in chapter 2 and 3, killed the cross knights, and then fell in love with the power of pursuit.

ecd295aff75de33576f02c9644fe624f.png

He helped that one time in chapter 2!!!!

2ef0f423edeeab4dd8833c5df506043e.png

gave Lachesis the power of pursuit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

a6edd2d48185122e21d78713b27eb8cd.png

04420c9747ea99f51d9dbd7ee542ead0.png

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 2: 26/51

I was super salty at this chapter because the first time through Sigurd procced too much defense and wouldn't get attacked by Beowulf's Squad, making it so Ethlyn couldn't get the Paragon Ring and Sigurd wouldn't have a crit Steel Sword for the boss, so I had to reset. It fucking sucked. Ethlyn put in a tom of work this chapter between pot-shotting with the Light Brand and Returning everyone. She got the Paragon Ring from the dude and them did the arena and spammed Return to reach promotion after which Deirdre Warped her to Mackily to help clear the way for Sigurd. Recruited Lachesis for the Knight Ring/Thief Sword/Miracle Sword/Earth Sword. Free shit is cool!

After Chapter 3 Arena (Fury will go to the arena after Levin kills the cross knights and sells the Paragon Ring and Arden will probably finish the arena for the first time ever with the power of Ayra's Brave Sword.)

Spoiler

AzZb4lY.png

Tm3YbJf.png

eMkLJwc.png

F3TssfJ.png

QCG9UuB.png

0xy8zpL.png

Wlacm4A.png

lfDaLuf.png

EDIT: These will all probably be wrong now because I forgot to move Lachesis to talk to Eldigan so I have to reset.

Chapter 3: 15/66

To Merc Dude: 4 Turns

Sigurd and co went up while Levin and Lachesis went left to deal with Eldigan and his cross knights. Sigurd has to crit the boss with the Steel Sword because he couldn't double and 3HKO the boss with the Brave Lance. Ethlyn returned Sigurd and herself after he seized. Fury got the +3 strength village

To Lord Douchebag: 5 Turns

Levin murdered all of the cross knights to reach promotion level, then Ethlyn returned him so he could promote and use Warp. Arden took the Paragon Ring from Levin and cleared out the rest of the arena before selling it so Fury could take it and clear the arena too. Sigurd ORKOed Chagall with the Brave Lance. Harold poofed out of existence because I seized so soon lol.

YO HO HO: 6 Turns

Returned Sigurd, then Warped him with Levin. Fury killed half of the huge wave of pirates but the hand axe guys wouldn't attack her because she had too much avoid so Levin warped Ethlyn and ARDEN to help clear them out. Fury got the Leg Ring unfortunately, but Sigurd has a ton of excess cash from Deirdre so it's not that big a deal. Briggid killed a bunch of stuff and then Fury bailed her out so that Briggid could talk to Aideen to get the Yewfell. Midir got his conversation with Briggid so hopefully they'll fall in love without wasting too many turns? Sigurd needed to crit the boss again but the Steel Sword has 70 kills so it wasn't too bad.

Dew and Holyn just went around potshotting Brigands for money and getting villages.

Also RIP Deirdre and Ethlyn, your services were much appreciated.

Ethlyn's Inventory for Leif (And Deirdre's stats too I guess):

Spoiler

n2v7XEI.png

L0y8jo7.png

Chapter 4: Too Many Turns/96

Tired, more details in the morning maybe. Midir ate all of the villagers to reach level 20. He and Midir stood next to each other the whole chapter. Levin got Forseti and he and Fury got married. Sigurd capped his level and got a bunch of kills on the Brave Sword and a few on the Light Brand. 

Units after Chapter 5 Arena (Except Dew because his stats don't matter):

Spoiler

amN3Cag.png

k5NYddM.png

GW22UAZ.png

3w32AqR.png

kr7bEfy.png

e4a5n4I.png

tNTo11C.png

Chapter 5: 18/114

Sigurd rushed ahead and murdered everything while Fury killed the dracoknights and chipped Reptor since Sigurd didn't have enough HP to tank a Mjolnir when he got there. Briggid and Midir got married finally and Briggid distracted some of Reptor's dudes from across the wall I guess. Levin healed and Warped dudes. Everyone else did pretty much nothing.

Stats later because I'm tired. Fury passed down a bunch of swords that Sigurd didn't need and Sigurd passed down all the rings and the Brave Sword/Light Brand. Brave Sword is at like 61 kills iirc. Light Sword is only at 27 or so.

EDIT: Chapter 6 is impossible. Radney and Seliph get hit by 30 hit axes and die and there is no way to burn RNs. Both Hard Reseting and loading the chapter save after Seliph dies do nothing. I literally cannot get past turn 3.

EDIT 2:

Chapter 6: 20/134

Due to the lack of arena to burn RNs, I had to waste several turns moving Seliph to not optimal spaces so that he wouldn't die due to being hit by multiple 30s in a row. Radney got like no exp either since the RNG string would just get her killed by multiple 30s hitting in a row. I even had to sack Julia so that Seliph would survive Johan's squad. Fee got the Skill Ring and killed Johalva. I actually could have seized Turn 19, but the RNG string would have caused Seliph to get hit by a 28 hit attack from Dannan and die so I had to wait a turn for Fee to get in range of Johalva's squad and attack them to burn RNs.

At least Seliph promoted? He's speed screwed though.

Chapter 7: 19/153

Seliph promoted and is pretty ridiculous. He basically soloed most of the chapter since no one else could keep up. Shanan killed the guys near Yied while Patty chipped some dudes to get some money. Leif returned home and bought the Paragon Ring, and then finished the arena and killed most of the dudes at Darna except for the promoted guy who Shanan killed instead. Fee went down and killed a bunch of stuff down there and got of the villages and stole a bunch of money with the Thief Sword so she can re-but the Paragon Ring for the Chapter 8 arena. Radney got hit by dank mages over and over so Julia could get heals in.

Chapter 8: 15/168

Just a Seliph bum-rush mostly. Recruited Faval and Ced and they did the arena mid-chapter I guess. Julia managed to beat the first 6 arena matches. Seliph got an absurd 45 kills on the Light Brand this chapter. He also capped level. Leif killed some thwomps near the start and promoted. Fee reached level 20 so she'll promote next chapter.

Chapter 9: 14/182

Seliph and Leif rushed ahead and left everyone else behind to seize the second castle to recruit Sharlow. Radney baited Hannibal closer to Sharlow so that he could recruit him before Seliph and Leif got to the 3rd castle. Julia took the Paragon Ring and spammed Warp until she had good enough stats to clear the arena, then finished that and promoted. She warped Shanan and Ced over to the 2nd castle so they could go up and collect the villages. Had to rig Arion to not proc Continue because he 2HKOs Seliph and Leif even with their maxed out defense stats (and Shield Ring in Seliph's case). Could have killed him if I had moved Leif a bit further on one of the turns, but I don't really care about the Miracle Ring and Leif has the Bargain Ring anyway so money isn't really a problem for him.

Oh, and Faval killed Altena. Not sorry.

Chapter 10: 16/198

To Chronos: 3 Turns

Rescue!Leif kreygasm. He rescued Seliph on Turn 2 so he could seize on Turn 3. Everyone else cleared out enemies. Hannibal could double and ORKO dank mages after I gave him THE POWER OF PURSUIT.

To Rados: 4 Turns

I didn't have anyone to kill the dank mage blocking the way in front of the castle so Seliph had to do it himself which cost a turn.

To Miletos: 4 Turns

Rescued Seliph back with Leif and he ran up to the castle. Ced Restored him along the way and Fee killed Ishtar so that Seliph could reach the castle and kill the boss to seize.

To Grillmaster: 5 Turns

Could have seized on Turn 15 if Seliph had the magical ability to ORKO Arvis by himself, but uh, he can't, so had to wait a turn for Leif to Rescue Shanan far enough ahead to ORKO Arvis. At least this let me get Fee's +5 strength conversation?

Shota Sigurd spammed Return and Physic all chapter and ate most of the children except for two that Radney and Patty got instead. Oh yeah, Radney reached level 20 so she promoted after Shota Sigurd Returned her home. I think she's horribly HP screwed.

The End: 18/216

To Edda: 3 Turns

Seliph rushed while Leif, Fee and Ced followed behind. Leif Rescued Fee ahead on Turns 2 and 3 to get in range to kill an enemy blocking Seliph's path to the throne.

To Dozel: 3 Turns

Leif Warped Seliph back to Chalphy and then Returned himself with the Return Ring. Shanan killed a few axe dudes and chipped some other ones. He, Radney, Patty, and Faval helped Seliph clear out the remaining axe dudes/healbots next turn and Seliph reached the castle the following turn.

To Freege: 5 Turns

I feel like 4 turns could be possible if you had someone to kill a Baron blocking Seliph's path to the throne, but nobody can keep up with him so he has to kill it himself. Leif just rescued Seliph or Ced ahead every turn (need Ced to Restore Seliph/Leif when they get put to sleep.).

Book of Naga Is Only A Suggestion: 7 Turns

Faval killed the pegasus sisters and half of the deadlords from across the wall while Seliph killed the rest of them. Leif Rescued Faval over the wall and he murdered Julius with the power of memes over 2 turns. He could have theoretically killed Julius in one turn if he proced Charge 4 times, hit every time and dodged Loptyr 3 out of 4 times. I just took the extra turn for my sanity.

Final Turncount: 216

Edited by Carmine Sword

GEN TWO

CHAPTER 6 - 16/16 TURNS

Celice stomped.  He healed with the earth sword.  Killed the handaxes with light sword.  Delmud defended home castle and killed Johalva's squad.

CHAPTER 7 - 26/42 TURNS

TO BALMUNG

Celice dismounted across the desert, Nanna got a couple of villages and returned home.  Delmud bought the elite ring thanks to the bargain ring and got swarmed by mages, but he prevailed with the help of Mana and Julia.  

TO BROCK 

Celice ran south again.  Delmud couldn't get close enough to clear a path since the dark mages held him up so much.  

TO LAYLEA

Just ran north and got her really.  Aless and Delmud cleared a path.  

TO BLUME

This was kinda a clusterfuck because all the mages and thwomps were trying to run through the chokepoint.  Baited two out with Amid (he lived on 1hp somehow) so that helped a lot, then Celice cleared a few out, and then Daisy(!!!!!) Nanna and Delmud cleared Celice's path, and allowed me to recruit Linda.  Delmud killed a general in front of Blume so that he could run through to Blume and seize.  

Delmud is ready to promote!

CHAPTER 8 - 12/54 TURNS

Nanna bought pursuit/magic/light rings and solo'd the mage knight squad and was able to reach Blume around the same time as Celice to kill the thwomp in his way again.  Then Celice just ran south and ignored Hawk, to seize.  

CHAPTER 9 - 11/65 TURNS

Used Return on Laylea after she danced Celice once every castle, then had Mana warp Laylea ahead to the next castle to dance celice every time.  Got the Julia conversation for Celice's res, I don't think it costed a turn, but mine only had 9 and couldn't avoid sleep staves.   Ignored Arion and just seized Thracia castle.  Got Julia to promotion for +1 movement!!!  Daisy got one village and will hopefully have enough to fund my rescuer, Mana :weary:

CHAPTER 10 - 12/77 TURNS

This chapter is THE BEST

TO HILDA

Mana bought the bargain ring, and then got funded for the leg ring/rescue/reserve staves by Daisy.  Mana and some other chumps were danced forward, and Laylea was rescued ahead, she survived Fenrir with 1HP, which was pretty clutch.  On turn 2, Laylea got rescued ahead by Mana and she rescued Celice in range to seize, Nanna returned Laylea home, so Linda could warp Laylea to hilda's castle the next turn.  Oh yeah, Linda silenced a sleep staff guy so he wouldn't do anything bad.  

TO THE CORNER

Celice took out Hero Sword Harold's squad with the light sword (it has 100 kills), and Mana eventually rescued Delmud far enough ahead to kill the dank mage blocking the path to seize on turn 5.  Mana rescued Celice back towards Laylea.  Aless preempitively went north.  Nanna had previously returned herself since she fell behind, but had caught up thanks to Linda again.  Delmud got the magic ring villaged and returned himself home with the other return ring a few turns later.  

TO MILETOS

Laylea danced Mana and Celice upwards, with Aless taking out sleep staff guys with Nanna's help.  On the turn of seizing, Nanna returned Mana after she rescued Laylea ahead and broke the staff, Aless killed Ishtar, and the both of them got danced, so Aless could kill the dude in Celice's way to seize and Nanna could return Laylea home.  

TO ALVIS

warped Mana up to Miletos and rescued Aless ahead after Celice moved, and he took out most of the enemies up north with the Light Sword and magic ring.  Laylea danced Linda inside the castle and was warped up herself.  Nanna healed up Aless who continued north on turn 11, the sleep staff guy was preeocupied with spamming reserve so he couldn't do sleep things to any of my dudes.  Delmud was warped up and rescued ahead by Mana, and eventually killed a dude blocking Aless's and Celice's way to Alvis, and Aless brough Alvis to 4HP which allowed Celice to finish with the hero sword, hitrates were decent since Laylea and Delmud provided Charisma support.

https://gyazo.com/9db8448d1a1e1a12fd24994fbbf0b1c5

FINALE - 17/94 TURNS

Mana is a lame rescue bot, but she did good enough I guess.  Too lazy to do a detailed summery.  Mana rescued people, Nanna returned people home to repair staves/get warped by Linda, Delmud got put to sleep and Aless basically solo'd the chapter.  Got Julia, and with a magic ring she orko'd Julius pretty easily. 

a3b9a7b2b223182ba96d6339da069696.png

Nice Speed bro.

Still Celice though.

32e82d251561c99ba85d5687d1f44ca4.png

Was strong early, and basically invaluable in chapter 7 because nobody else could kill the dank mages.  Eventually his shitty speed and lack of pursuit caught up to him when he didn't have the pursuit ring.  At worst, a charisma bot and a mount that could keep up with Celice.

f1463db87fff2f9c33607f69d49246a0.png

Absolute monster.  Destroyed Alvis and had generally amazing combat, and made up for the lack of Tyrfing with his own Holy weapon, which was essentially the only way I could even kill the Pegasus Trio.

d06cc2c846eb1b30bea3cc3e7e4c7169.png

Recruited Linda.  Burned some RN's.  Didn't quite promote because I was lazy, but he wouldn't have done anything anyway, pursuit ring was too valuable on other units.

f899074534526be41da2154dc6be4f17.png

Low key mvp of gen 2, since Laylea and Mana both needed a lot of money, especially Mana to promote in time for chapter 10.  Somehow promoted.

7d6ae1f43250b9eb56df0d49e20fbd14.png

Rescuebot/10.  Did some other warping too.  Far worse than Lana.

5b99bbc9686a3d8307f46d2436c1cbd1.png

Killed Julius and gave Celice extra res.

0827b8ff4049ef0acca7dfc1bd07e483.png

Warped people that Nanna sent home.  Kinda magic screwed I think.  I'm not sure if she was outside the home castle for more than 5 turns all game, but was really valuable.

1edfe6ec39f5483389eb3461689d6a76.png

best dancer/10

5e6f18ed370ee525f888d1d180c1cfc9.png

Mounted Return staff is really useful from chapter 8 onwards in gen 2, and she did her job well.  Nanna's the best.

and last but not least....

f086dc1a09f1ee2f9b4d0129d5be0849.png

undrafted Shanan, for being such a good castle guard the enemies won't even attack him.

Gen 1 105 + Gen 2 94 = 199 turn clear UNDER 200 BOYS