Berwick Saga FE4 patch Link?

Emperor Hardin

It depends on the filesize of the rom. A headered rom has 4,194,816 bytes, while an unheadered rom has somewhere around 4,194,300, give or take a bit.

Does anyone have the exact name of the Berwick Saga FE4 patch? My Japanese isn't very good, so I can't understand most of the titles on the uploader. 

EDIT: I want to clarify that I'm not asking for the ROM, just the name of the patch (I don't want to get banned.)

Thanks for the info about headered Roms, by the way. I have the correct FE4 and FE5 roms now.

Edited by Bob of the A
clarification

5 hours ago, Bob of the A said:

Does anyone have the exact name of the Berwick Saga FE4 patch? My Japanese isn't very good, so I can't understand most of the titles on the uploader. 

EDIT: I want to clarify that I'm not asking for the ROM, just the name of the patch (I don't want to get banned.)

Thanks for the info about headered Roms, by the way. I have the correct FE4 and FE5 roms now.

Here:

https://ux.getuploader.com/FE4/download/43

Hate to keep sounding like a scrub, but does anyone have a skill list for the patch? There's a lot of new skills, weapons, and items that I am unfamiliar with.

Are they skills that I could identify by looking up info about the actual Berwick Saga game?

Speaking of which, is there a description of the Ulir patch name, I couldn't find it myself?

38 minutes ago, Bob of the A said:

Hate to keep sounding like a scrub, but does anyone have a skill list for the patch? There's a lot of new skills, weapons, and items that I am unfamiliar with.

Are they skills that I could identify by looking up info about the actual Berwick Saga game?

I'm unfamiliar myself, but it may relate to the skills list in Berwick Saga?

Edited by Emperor Hardin