Calculating Funds and EXP Requirements

Icelerate

On this page, it says the fund requirements for S ranking three of the modes. How was this calculated? I added up all the funds on the table in each mode and then multiplied by 0.8. I ended up getting 953 120G for Hector normal mode and 991 520 for Eliwood normal mode. I have uploaded my Excel file where I made my calculations. All data is from this website. 

Fire Emblem 7 Data.xlsx

• 4 weeks later...

Keep in mind that the Lloyd and Linus versions of Four-Fanged Offense are mutually exclusive, as are the Kenneth and Jerme versions of Pale Flower of Darkness, so there should be four different sums for each mode.

If you took the Linus version of Four-Fanged Offense and the Kenneth version of Pale Flower of Darkness, for example, then the requirements of the Lloyd and Jerme versions of those chapters don't apply.

Edited by Paper Jam

1 hour ago, Paper Jam said:

Keep in mind that the Lloyd and Linus versions of Four-Fanged Offense are mutually exclusive, as are the Kenneth and Jerme versions of Pale Flower of Darkness, so there should be four different sums for each mode.

If you took the Linus version of Four-Fanged Offense and the Kenneth version of Pale Flower of Darkness, for example, then the requirements of the Lloyd and Jerme versions of those chapters don't apply.

I guess that's the missing equation. I took Lloyd and Jerme versions in Hector Normal mode but on the Spreadsheet, I summed up all four missions despite two being mutually exclusive. I'll edit the spreadsheet when I get back to FE7. Will do Hector Hard Mode next now that I've finally unlocked it. But first I need to beat Path of Radiance. I'm at chapter 15.