Guess something about the poster above!

Rex Glacies

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wears glasses.

2 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Hasn't played any sort of Fire Emblem hack (yet).

Correct. Mostly because I can't get a damn emulator to work on my computer.

Knows how to play a musical instrument.

24 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Is fond of all one-on-one fighting games.

Playing? No, as I could never execute combos or the special moves with confidence (With the exception of the time I played Mortal Kombat in the arcade, but activating the special moves in that game is super easy). Watching people play them, on the other hand...

Yep (drums, and a little bass).

Watching fighting games is always fun, but learning the moves and when to perform them can be both fun and tedious.

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

Watching fighting games is always fun, but learning the moves and when to perform them can be both fun and tedious.

Very much agreed.

You also forgot to ask a question.

I'm guessing the user above me has played and beaten Genealogy of the Holy War twice.

Has a beard.

2 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Unironically likes Shakespeare (like me!).

Only read The Tempest in high school, but I greatly enjoyed it. I wouldn't say no to reading another one of Shakespeare's works.

• 2 months later...
43 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Still has "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" stuck in his head after all these years.

I have not heard or thought about that song in a while. It is a good classic 90's song though.

Has always had their cat be their avatar.

On 1/26/2019 at 10:20 AM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Doesn't own any of the current gen video game consoles.

Surprisingly enough, true. The latest gaming console I have is my 3DS, and I got that back in December of 2011 as a Christmas gift. Technically, my laptop counts, but I use if for college/work related stuff, and I don't really have many games on it.

Likes animals.

2 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Has always had their cat be their avatar.

Nope, I had no avatar for a long time. Then I used BB!Cordelia's winking face. Next I used my cat. And finally, I used my cat with a Santa hat.

9mFHrze.png?1

Has set a high score on an arcade game before.

9 hours ago, XRay said:

Likes animals.

Depends on what you mean by "like". I find enjoyment out of going to the zoo and learning more about any kind of animal, but there are also things I would rather do than work with or be near some animals.

Likes animal crackers.

1 hour ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

S-supported his tactician character with Cordelia in Awakening.

I married Lucina to piss off Chrom for impregnating Sumia without my permission during my first campaign. It did not really workout as planned since he did not get mad at me and actually blessed our union instead. I could not abandon Lucina either after I knocked her up and fell in love with her. So while I never forgave Chrom for acting outside of orders, I gave up on trying to punishment him since it simply is not possible.

I did not realize Chrom was so horny that he just had to unload his puberty into any poor virgin he can get his hands on. I consulted fellow Tacticians on how to try to reduce his raging boner, but it turns out it was impossible. I was planning to settle Ylisse's national security issue first before sorting out all the teenage romance going on, but Chrom's hormones forced me to do Planned Parenthood for the whole army right then and there. The realization that eugenics can affect the quality of child soldiers in my army only made the process more complicated and slowed it down further.

After weeks of arduous research and lots of evaluations, I finally came up with a rough plan for the Ylissean breeding program. Only then was I satisfied to continue campaigning.

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:

Depends on what you mean by "like". I find enjoyment out of going to the zoo and learning more about any kind of animal, but there are also things I would rather do than work with or be near some animals.

I see. Assuming equal pay and stuff, would you rather work with animals or do another job?

Has visited another country before.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Likes animal crackers.

Sure. Not my favorite food, but I'd eat it without complaint.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

I see. Assuming equal pay and stuff, would you rather work with animals or do another job?

Depends on what the "other job" is, but yeah, there are several other things I'd work for for money before dealing with animals.

Will answer the question they missed.

On 1/28/2019 at 3:56 PM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Has more dedication to learning a musical instrument than I could ever muster.

Probably. I was in percussion from middle school all the way to senior year of high school. I focused mostly on mallet instrument (xylophone, marimba, glockenspiel, etc.) and was one of the best pit players during marching band season. I also aimed to memorize the music over the summer before band camp started (and percussionists had two weeks instead of one).