Need someone to format portrait for FEditor

Theri

I've been setting this up for several days now, but I've finally run into an issue that I can't seem to surmount. I have a character here, Bifronz (second pic), who I can't seem to format correctly for FEditor. I've tried it myself, my sprite editor has also tried, and we're out of options. He's new to sprite editing so I'm not surprised.

I have all the other sprites imported except for him, and I can't find a solution no matter what I do. So I was hoping someone would be kind enough to make him into an acceptable format for FEditor (like the picture of Ephraim below) so I can finish the last part of my project I've spent the past few days setting up. He was made splicing Roland and Pent if that helps. This is also for a Sacred Stones ROM.

Thank you for reading.

Ephraim.png

Bifronz.png

1 minute ago, George Reds said:

First of all, make him face to the right. Second, make sure he uses up to 15 colors, use USENTI for that. Finally, if it doesn't work maybe your mug is too big.

My biggest issue right now is that even if I remove all the color, I can't get his eyes to work right. Here's the closest I've gotten besides his eyes working. I tried a few portraits with a blinking frame but it just won't work, so I was hoping someone with more experience is willing to take up the job.

Untitled.png

4 minutes ago, George Reds said:

I can't find a problem, except that maybe for the background you need to use a solid color other than white.

I can't find an issue, so yeah. Tried changing the background, tried everything. He needs a portrait on the side where his eyes are closed, but whenever I do that, it doesn't work and something strange always happens. I hope I'll be able to get this finished so I can record what I need.

Just tested it out in my game and it works fine (checked the blinking and mouth frames with speed on and nothing is out of place). I made some fixes to it but hopefully it works for you.

- It had more than 15/16 colours

- Mini portrait had separate colours that weren't in the portrait, same applies to the portrait stray colours that weren't used else where

8OMOFxM.png

Screenshot that it works in-game.

LynGwUT.png

Edited by Mecha_Azrid