Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

eCck44k.png

Top four men and women of the Choose Your Legends event cross their (metaphorical) blades in the upcoming voting gauntlet, starting on August 31st.

The gauntlet is accompanied by summoning focus banners:
Block A (Male side): Ike, Roy, Hector, Chrom;
Block B (Female side): Lyn, Lucina, Tharja, Camilla.

The gauntlet has come to an end:
227CekT.jpg

Ike, Young Mercenary, has defeated Camilla, Bewitching Beauty!

Congratulations to Ike and his team!

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with either Ike or Roy, and will probably wait to decide which one. I have Roy and don't have Ike, but ... my Roy is not very good right now XD

Maybe I could pick Roy and if/when he loses go over to Ike if he's still in the game. My tertiary choice would probably be Lyn.

Edited by Sunwoo

I voted for Hector and Roy in the CYL poll but...I don't have either of them. Guess I should just join whichever team is going to lose the hardest, but that doesn't seem totally clear based on these matchups. I'm thinking Chrom vs Hector should be pretty one-sided, so I'll start with Chrom and check out statistics to help with the next rounds.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

I voted for Hector and Roy in the CYL poll but...I don't have either of them. Guess I should just join whichever team is going to lose the hardest, but that doesn't seem totally clear based on these matchups. I'm thinking Chrom vs Hector should be pretty one-sided, so I'll start with Chrom and check out statistics to help with the next rounds.

Don't count Chrom out. He'll almost certainly lose considering the other Awakening characters, but he hopefully won't get trashed.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Check back again after my team rips yours a new one.

So it begins.

Joining Team Ike. #WeLikeIke.

The female section looks like it's gonna be brutal though. I would have chosen Lucina, but I don't think she is going to pass the first round. I supported her in the first gauntlet though, but I am going with Ike this time.

Edited by MiracleMuffin

13 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Welp, Ike will win since Lucina, Lyn, Camilla, and Tharja will destroy each other. 

Nah, if it's split by gender again whoever of the girls' side makes it to the finals will probably crush him. (barring potential multiplier memes)

Hard pick between the girls for me..

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Nah, if it's split by gender again whoever of the girls' side makes it to the finals will probably crush him. (barring potential multiplier memes)

According to the stream, it’s split by gender again (there was a shot of Lyn vs. Lucina).

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So it begins.

At least, @SatsumaFSoysoy and me are teasing each other in a friendly way. Are we? ARE WE?

Edited by Vaximillian

As someone who started with the Tellius games, I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't go with Ike. Apologies, Hector and Lucina. The fact that I miraculously got him from Sacred World certainly helped me make my decision as I still don't have either Hector or the right Lucina.

I would love to be on Team Hector so I can help represent the GBA titles, but I don't have him. I would go Lyn, but I expect her popularity to be high and I don't have a "normal" Lyn either (I got a Bride!Lyn when attempting for Bride!Cordelia...) Team Lucina would have been another interesting choice, but I don't have a "normal" Lucina either (I have the masked and Spring variants of her).

So, I'm probably going to end up going either Team Ike or Team Chrom. Ike because of Tellius and I like Ike, while Chrom because of the whole Chrom vs Ephraim thing. As an original Ephraim supporter, I feel like my loyalty should lie with Chrom and help him overthrow his daughter (provided he makes it past the first round).

Just now, Alkaid said:

Maybe.

1 minute ago, MiracleMuffin said:

Joining Team Ike. #WeLikeIke.

The female section looks like it's gonna be brutal though. I would have chosen Lucina, but I don't think she is going to pass the first round. And since Ike's in this gauntlet, sorry Luce.

Don't give up so easily. Even if bandwagoners are against us, she has the best chance of winning and their results weren't that far apart. Especially when adding in "Marth" votes. The modern fanbase will be split, but so will the old one. Unfortunately, the old guard's persistence is likely what won Lyn the poll in the first place, and it may prove problematic.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I have Ike and Hector (and maybe Chrom and Tharja). I'll probably support Ike unless I want to start metagaming.

Metagaming is boring, follow your heart!

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

NO WE REAL BEEF REAL SHIT LET'S GO

I love you too <3

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

According to the stream, it’s split by gender again (there was a shot of Lyn vs. Lucina).

At least, @SatsumaFSoysoy and me are teasing each other in a friendly way. Are we? ARE WE?

You two might be, but no matter who wins, there will be chaos. If a 3DS wins, it will be relentless whining. If a non-3DS wins, then some people will never let us live it down.