Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

It's also a disservice to the two more popular ones to have them beat out early on. Especially Roy. At least Lyn and Lucina are close, but Roy's going to get destroyed.

Not quite. That's just how Tourney style goes. Its to my belief that the top candidates shouldn't have an easy ride into the finals and have to work toward it like everyone else.  Roy, there honestly isn't much that can be done about that. He's the most likely candidate from that side of the bracket to take on Ike. If not him, it would stand to reason that no one else could

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

@Motendra so you are like, going team Lyn right?

You mean, so you are like, going team Chrom right?

Myrmidon bias tempts me, but Chrom needs this catharsis from the first Gauntlet. In honor of such a glorious battle, Team Ephraim owes this to us, for joining with y'all in the hopeless fight against Lucy.
Granted, nothing's set in stone for me yet, but as of now, Chrom it is.

Edited by Motendra

20 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Who are the other 3 team Camilla voters here? Tough choice between Lucina, Tharja, and her, but I think I gotta go with Camilla. This is gonna be yet another gauntlet with no Serenes friends for me, isn't it.

*Waves* Here! You're not alone fellow Nohrian! (Or Camillian, idk what our team would like to refer ourselves as)

I've made more space in my list as well - so you can add me if you join Team Camilla:

ID: 7909740863 (Name: Ilia)

8 minutes ago, Motendra said:

You mean, so you are like, going team Chrom right?

Myrmidon bias tempts me, but Chrom needs this catharsis from the first Gauntlet. In honor of such a glorious battle, Team Ephraim owes this to us, for joining with y'all in the hopeless fight against Lucy.
Granted, nothing's set in stone for me yet, but as of now, Chrom it is.

Get your fat behind on team Lyn this instant. I mean, team Chrom is tooootally going to get stomped!

I have all of these characters, but I'll have to side with Lucina here, since she's by far my strongest character out of the bunch:

U61AcXh.png

She's currently my lead character, but I have plenty of other units I could replace her with in case there's too much red spam.

ID is 0477029002. Just let me know if you add me.

@Astolfo!

My new and improved Lyn (now +Def/-HP and +3) is ready to carve somebody a new one!

And I have to actually change my lead for this Voting Gauntlet - normally, Lyn is my representing unit but since Lyn's in this Voting Gauntlet...

2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

You know, I don't think I have you added yet, and I find myself with a distinct lack of allies on Team Roy from the looks of the poll, so uh 8360998588

My lead is +Spd/-Res Leo with Brynhildr/Reposition/Moonbow/Death Blow 3/Swordbreaker 3/Fortify Cavalry at the moment, but I can change it to something else if you'd like me to.  

Options include Klein, Cecilia (still needs a 4* Roy for TA3, but has TA2), Reinhardt (still needs a 4* Klein for DB3, does have DB2), Xander (with a QR build, needs a better A slot though), Camus (with a Vantage kit), and Summer Xander (has QR).  

The rest aren't as kitted as these guys, but I can list them too if you'd like.

Hmm, you're a right.

I have a full SI'd Sophia (Rauðrraven+/Reposition/Dragon Fang/TA3/QR1/Fortify Res; I can give her also Axe Breaker and Sword Breaker if you need it). I also have: 

Camus with Gradivus/Reposition/Bonfire/Fury3/Vantage/Goad Cavalry

Reinhardt with DB2, Reposition and Moonbow

Nino with Moonbow/Fury3/Desperation3/Hone Atk

12 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Roy, there honestly isn't much that can be done about that. He's the most likely candidate from that side of the bracket to take on Ike. If not him, it would stand to reason that no one else could

Considering Roy's performance in this game, I wouldn't be suprised if Hector ended up more popular. Still, neither really has a good chance against Ike.

The male part of the bracket seems pretty boring to me, with Chrom vs Hector the only match that isn't completly set in stone (Hector is the favorite by far, but an upset might happen). The female side seems very intresting for the first round though.

The second round is probably going to be pretty boring, with Ike stomping Hector, and Lyn/Lucina stomping Tharja/Camilla. I have some hopes for Ike being the first male winner of a gauntlet, but I wouldn't mind seeing Lyn win this one either (I don't hate the other three female characters, I just like these two a lot more).

5 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Get your fat behind on team Lyn this instant. I mean, team Chrom is tooootally going to get stomped!

@Motendra, I'm going to agree with Astolfo here man, you clearly want to join Lyn instead.

I mean Chrom is clearly going to get stomped if you don't join him, and Lyn really needs all the support she can get because I don't want to face Lucina after Chrom drops out. It's time to do what is right my friend.

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Now I just realized that I'm going to be only supported of Tharja in the forum. Thus is the life of liking a controversial character compared to people that are the main characters. 

If it helps, I'll be rooting for you in the first round!

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Considering Roy's performance in this game, I wouldn't be suprised if Hector ended up more popular. Still, neither really has a good chance against Ike.

The male part of the bracket seems pretty boring to me, with Chrom vs Hector the only match that isn't completly set in stone (Hector is the favorite by far, but an upset might happen). The female side seems very intresting for the first round though.

The second round is probably going to be pretty boring, with Ike stomping Hector, and Lyn/Lucina stomping Tharja/Camilla. I have some hopes for Ike being the first male winner of a gauntlet, but I wouldn't mind seeing Lyn win this one either (I don't hate the other three female characters, I just like these two a lot more).

@Motendra, I'm going to agree with Astolfo here man, you clearly want to join Lyn instead.

I mean Chrom is clearly going to get stomped if you don't join him, and Lyn really needs all the support she can get because I don't want to face Lucina after Chrom drops out. It's time to do what is right my friend.

If it helps, I'll be rooting for you in the first round!

Well, regardless it would be the first non-3DS Era Winner.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

True, so that would be one thing. Although nothing is certain when you're up against Lucina.

Never count us out. If she can survive long enough for Chrom and Tharja to fall, a mostly united Awakening fanbase should be enough to take Ike down.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Never count us out. If she can survive long enough for Chrom and Tharja to fall, a mostly united Awakening fanbase should be enough to take Ike down.

Very true, which means the first round is probably the best chance take her out by far. If she wins that round, it's questionable if even Ike could stop her.

seems like there's some intresting times ahead of us. Good luck to you mate.

Spoiler

Well, you know, not to much, since I'm rooting for Lyn on the female side, but still. Lucina would be second choice on that side...

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Very true, which means the first round is probably the best chance take her out by far. If she wins that round, it's questionable if even Ike could stop her.

seems like there's some intresting times ahead of us. Good luck to you mate.

Hide contents

Well, you know, not to much, since I'm rooting for Lyn on the female side, but still. Lucina would be second choice on that side...

And to you. If we must lose, may we at least go down fighting. Also, I kind of hope Chrom wins since everyone says he'll lose. Don't sleep on Chrom.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What if Tharja wins just due to the multiplier?  Maybe that will make them finally get rid of it.

That might do it seeing as IS likes to play favorites.

Edited by Arthur97

Just now, Arthur97 said:

And to you. If we must lose, may we at least go down fighting. Also, I kind of hope Chrom wins since everyone says he'll get crushed.

That might do it seeing as IS likes to play favorites.

Eh, I think Chrom has more chance then Roy to win the first round.

Still, I'll do everything in my power to crush him and any chance he might have!

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Eh, I think Chrom has more chance then Roy to win the first round.

Still, I'll do everything in my power to crush him and any chance he might have!

Still, that goes without saying, but Chrom is weakened by two stronger Awakening candidates (seriously, I want a gauntlet where he isn't outmatched by someone from his own game so he could finally shine) I also didn't realize you were Team Hector so that probably came off as a jab. My bad.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Still, that goes without saying, but Chrom is weakened by two stronger Awakening candidates (seriously, I want a gauntlet where he isn't outmatched by someone from his own game so he could finally shine) I also didn't realize you were Team Hector so that probably came off as a jab. My bad.

Oh no, don't worry about it. I didn't take it that way, and even if I did I wouldn't mind.

And while you're right, Hector is in the same gauntlet with Lyn and Roy, so Chrom's opponent has a similar handicap at the very least.

Just now, Bartozio said:

Oh no, don't worry about it. I didn't take it that way, and even if I did I wouldn't mind.

And while you're right, Hector is in the same gauntlet with Lyn and Roy, so Chrom's opponent has a similar handicap at the very least.

I kind of got the image of both of them fighting with crutches when I read that. If only I could draw.

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

I have all of these characters, but I'll have to side with Lucina here, since she's by far my strongest character out of the bunch:

U61AcXh.png

She's currently my lead character, but I have plenty of other units I could replace her with in case there's too much red spam.

ID is 0477029002. Just let me know if you add me.

Holy fucking shit! You had enough Lucinas to make her a +5?! Lucky!